blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Still aiming for release at the end of this month. So long as nothing major jumps out at us we should be releasing the whole beta to our internal QC team to play this weekend. Update will be around 10k lines and 1k+ images.
Sounds bigger than eps 20? This one was meant to be a little smaller I thought, lol. Not that I'm complaining.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Still aiming for release at the end of this month. So long as nothing major jumps out at us we should be releasing the whole beta to our internal QC team to play this weekend. Update will be around 10k lines and 1k+ images.
Holy macaroni that sounds like a big ass update, no pun intended

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My heart is aching 4 some loving!
You know it all too well:
the deep throbbing sweet and relentless loving.
That seems to be our curse. We get into cycles of "just one more thing". Before you know you have a monster!
Up to 1200+ images now.
Do you happen to know where it ran off to?
I really need to fix this heart of mine!

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'd love to know how the dev plans to end this game tho, there's so many LIs and most of em don't know about each other.. My MC is currently dating and or fucking around with literally every female character in the game with the exception of Monica and her friend.. I don't find either of em attractive altho my MC did bang the friend after she got rid of the short blonde hair, but that was a one time thing. And honestly I don't see a Harem route being possible because one Katy is very possessive there's no way she'd be happy with sharing the guy she's in love with.. And that can be said for alot of the other LIs and 2 MCs cheating on all of em behind their backs, realistically there's no way that's going to end well for him.

• Haha

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'd love to know how the dev plans to end this game tho, there's so many LIs and most of em don't know about each other.. My MC is currently dating and or fucking around with literally every female character in the game with the exception of Monica and her friend.. I don't find either of em attractive altho my MC did bang the friend after she got rid of the short blonde hair, but that was a one time thing. And honestly I don't see a Harem route being possible because one Katy is very possessive there's no way she'd be happy with sharing the guy she's in love with.. And that can be said for alot of the other LIs and 2 MCs cheating on all of em behind their backs, realistically there's no way that's going to end well for him.
Dev's have (unfortunately) confirmed that there won't be a canon harem. Some groupings of girls will be possible, Katie and friends, I'm guessing Jenna/Jo and some others.

So the man whore route WILL blow up on us.......

Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This game is one of the GOAT classics. Good to see Dev is back to 100 percent. Great to see you took your time. As far as the team, the game had such an awesome update schedule when active with huge amounts of content each update. You guys have delivered so much that I feel you could take an entire year hiatus and still have more content then some of the other games on this site.

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cheating isn't going to end well.

That's why some of us have multiple saves over several playthroughs and devs made it easier to start each chapter and pick the LI's.

Anyone going for just the sex scenes for all characters is probably going to get shit on like they did in Becoming a Rockstar when all the LI's dumped the cheating MC.

Reactions: HornyyPussy and Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Dev's have (unfortunately) confirmed that there won't be a canon harem. Some groupings of girls will be possible, Katie and friends, I'm guessing Jenna/Jo and some others.

So the man whore route WILL blow up on us.......
Yea. It was stated a while back sadly. Ive literally been bracing myself for it. Playing Russian roulette. So damn hard to choose. I wish there was a way to at least snag all the OG LIs like Monica w/ the neighbor, Jenna w/ Jo, Katie and her friends. But if you held a gun to my head, it would probably be the cuckqueen version of Katie with her friends. They have had the hottest scenes IMO especially if you go back to beginning of the story. Shes teased the most, been a tsundre, the overprotective, and finally a cuckqueen. No spoilers. But her character has been the most fleshed out and has had the most growth. She also made a cameo in another game. Now that I think of it, there may be some Katie bias lol

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

That's why some of us have multiple saves over several playthroughs and devs made it easier to start each chapter and pick the LI's.

Anyone going for just the sex scenes for all characters is probably going to get shit on like they did in Becoming a Rockstar when all the LI's dumped the cheating MC.
So glad I never played that game. I always bang all the girls. Not upset about the realism aspect. Polygamy is illegal and rare just like incest. Acting Lessons is another one that eventually makes you choose. So much so, a certain scene made me stop playing the game altogether. Not because its a bad game, mainly because of the nature of the scene and the gravity on how it hits you. It was polarizing. Still another Classic IMO. We'll see if WTHI is as bad. Ive only had one save since the games inception. Im a brave crazy bastard lol. We've been warned but I'm ready for whatever happens. At least my playthrough got laid enough for all the other playthroughs combined.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

I figured that was gonna happen, Weirdly tho so far neither of em even suspected anything, Katy found Bella's underwear in MCs bathroom and never even accused him.. But I guess the same can be said for BAR, there was no sign that the girls would find out about each other then outta nowhere the hospital scene with Selina and Jane happened.

• Wow
Reactions: Ooh
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes