DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey ! you don't have to say it out loud :cautious:....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it is not cheating as long as you do not explicitly or implicitly commit to a girl and give her a reasonable reason to think you did. Just do not be surprised if you do not score brownie points with them, especially if like this MC you do lie about it. :p Well it will be fun to see what will happen and the way they go about it and how they react, that may well decide which ones might make the best LI to go for for me in the end. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ahx and HornyyPussy

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Well it is not cheating as long as you do not explicitly or implicitly commit to a girl and give her a reasonable reason to think you did. Just do not be surprised if you do not score brownie points with them, especially if like this MC you do lie about it. :p Well it will be fun to see what will happen and the way they go about it and how they react, that may well decide which ones might make the best LI to go for for me in the end. :p
That is like the worst relationship advice in an adult forum ever !

You are a one terrible MC !

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is like the worst relationship advice in an adult forum ever !

You are a one terrible MC !
True and I did play the cheating manwhore myself, since that is most fun until endgame and I did not feel like playing 6 paths or more also to get info you need in this game about the girls and whom gold digger might be. (Yeah this MC is a cheater, since he does commit to the various girls and then fucks others behind their back if play him that way :p).

Unfortunately due to how he is a cheat and how some of the girls are setup a mini harem with Jenna, Katie and Monica seems out of the question, even if each really loves him in her own way. Hard to make it believable that they would step over the problems they would have with sharing him anyway already and especially after the way he has played them when they find out, especially if he had sex with anyone else as well. :p

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nope. :p

Though it is now too late in game and it will not happen, but wished if MC with Monica, Katie and Jenna had decided to break it off after the dates before sex with all three being open he cared a bit too much about all three of them it had led to a line where both Jenna and Katie had not accepted that answer, dragging Monica in as well later. :p Let us be honest, the only way a harem can be somewhat realistic outside of a world where the male is allowed to hit females over the head with a club and keep them in his cave, is when the initiative comes from the girls and they have a reason why they would be happy in that situation, nor can such a harem be very big, every girl added makes it even less realistic to work. Never when it is only written from the male MC perspective unless it is forced and more slave like harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ooh
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes