Sep 10, 2021
Yes they are awsome.... to fuck but for the rest ...i don't know!!!
Lily is goddam sexy for sure, the sexiest of all certainly and her "limitations" may seem funny at first but once you have explored all her cavities like a pro speelunker, she may start to annoy you i guess.
And about Debbie, there is something i don't like, she was supposed to be Katie bestie but she had absolutely no shame to fuck you each time katie looks away !!! So get ready to be a first class cuckhold with her.
Fair enough, though Lily never gets old/annoying for me. Good point with the cuckolding, that thought never even crossed my mind, since I'm used to harems and wanton degeneracy in these VNs. Being that in-character, the tierlist would change drastically. Katie would easily be #1.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
And about Debbie, there is something i don't like, she was supposed to be Katie bestie but she had absolutely no shame to fuck you each time katie looks away !!! So get ready to be a first class cuckhold with her.
Maybe, but as far as we know the MC is the only guy that Debbie's initiated sex with. So perhaps there's something she finds special about him. I still find that pool scene as one of the, if not the, hottest in the game.

Reactions: Ilhares

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jesus, 6 months and a half is a really really long time. I hope they can speed things up consistently after this release.
They have released updates fairly consistently up until this last one but since there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for why this one has taken longer it doesn't really count.

Not that it matters anyway, the updates will get here when they're ready...

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Living with Lily...?
Sounds like a lot of work to me...
Anyhow....Really brave of you to choose Lily. Have a good one.
Yeah, probably IRL you'll take a spoiled princess in your life that would flush your money down the toilet and annoy you every other minute. She's more fuck'n'run material.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This is one of my favourite games here. There are lots of great girls in this game with fun personalities, one of the few where it feels like the "side" girls also get lots of great content (see Lily).

I also appreciate how the different paths don't feel disconnected, instead you have the other characters interact often and the MC has to try and make sure he is not caught (if you are cheating)

I hope we get an update soon, shame its taking so long but I'm sure the devs will deliver.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Follow up to the Ladies we love. 3 Ladies we meet in game who we don’t get with, YET!? :unsure:

Nikki & Molly, met Katie at the beach, Mc meets them at restaurant Katie's date.
Those two were a nice guest appearance from MSMR, which I was playing when I ran across Katie looking for her kinda gay friend. One of the better laughs I'd had in that game.

I think Silly Lily is much better :BootyTime:
I think she's best with a hot side of Debbie. Unless the devs pull off a miracle my personal #1 ending in this game is always going to be that pair (even if Debbie seems a little off since they upgraded her model. Gotta recapture the initial glory).
Wait, you fuck people in jest!!??
Do you not? We're some funny fuckers.
Finally someone that likes Bella!
Hey, I think Bella is great - I'm just worried that she's also batshit crazy, and thanks to DrPinkCake I'm kinda cautious around batshit crazy redheads, y'know?

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yo! I'd like to ask the older and better fans of this game about something: I'm not really into girl-on-girl action (nothing against it, but I do play these games to satisfy my personal fantasy so I have the right to opt out), so I always turned it down in the game.

I've recently reached Chapter 16 and Debbie is straight-up asking me about Lily and the whole thing seems to be devolving into a situation that also involves Katie.

The foursome would be cool in theory, but I don't like the idea of Katie getting romantically involved with the other girls. If I could, I'd also try and avoid Lily getting romantically involved with Debbie. Fooling around is one thing, but the moment they start dating each other and not me I become uninterested.

Is there a combination of choices to keep the girls with me without involving romance between them? The priorities are Katie and Lily, of course.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yo! I'd like to ask the older and better fans of this game about something: I'm not really into girl-on-girl action (nothing against it, but I do play these games to satisfy my personal fantasy so I have the right to opt out), so I always turned it down in the game.

I've recently reached Chapter 16 and Debbie is straight-up asking me about Lily and the whole thing seems to be devolving into a situation that also involves Katie.

The foursome would be cool in theory, but I don't like the idea of Katie getting romantically involved with the other girls. If I could, I'd also try and avoid Lily getting romantically involved with Debbie. Fooling around is one thing, but the moment they start dating each other and not me I become uninterested.

Is there a combination of choices to keep the girls with me without involving romance between them? The priorities are Katie and Lily, of course.
on the night of the threesome/foursome you can declare yourself to Lily officially, this effectively ends her affair with Debbie (actually if you're with her her affair with Debbie isn't going anywhere anyway)

With Katie, there's really no such danger, she only cares about MC, and the foursome is a non-repeatable gift.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
on the night of the threesome/foursome you can declare yourself to Lily officially, this effectively ends her affair with Debbie (actually if you're with her her affair with Debbie isn't going anywhere anyway)

With Katie, there's really no such danger, she only cares about MC, and the foursome is a non-repeatable gift.
Oh! Thank you so much for the reply!

So even if I tell Debbie I'll help her with Lily, Lily will pick me? And what about Debbie? Will she stay with me or move-on?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh! Thank you so much for the reply!

So even if I tell Debbie I'll help her with Lily, Lily will pick me? And what about Debbie? Will she stay with me or move-on?
if MC is with whichever of the two (Lily and Debbie) eventually choose MC

if MC is with both of them in the last chapter somehow you have to choose, but for them he remains the priority.

For now even though we're not interested in either of them it's not clear how their relationship will develop, I don't think any.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
if MC is with whichever of the two (Lily and Debbie) eventually choose MC

if MC is with both of them in the last chapter somehow you have to choose, but for them he remains the priority.

For now even though we're not interested in either of them it's not clear how their relationship will develop, I don't think any.
Very interesting. Thank you so much for the help!

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I don't understand why pose the question of who will stay with MC, Lily or Debbie.
Debbie as well as Lily know that Mc is with Katie and I don't think Monica and Jenna don't suspect that Mc is with Katie and that Katie hasn't realized yet that Mc is having a good time with Jenna.
Is it possible that Monica doesn't know about Mc with her daughters?

Reactions: LionHeart 95
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes