felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cheeky said he was going to look at updating the gallery if he found some time, but given the versatility of the quickstart it is secondary to making progress with the regular updates.
I'm a fan of the game, probably not the smartest, but I've never understood how the gallery works.

but I have always done it via the quick start

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm a fan of the game, probably not the smartest, but I've never understood how the gallery works.

but I have always done it via the quick start
It's not superintuitive and the sliding bar is a rather erratic control, but you basically select the... uhm... day? Chapter? That you want to reply, then you slide amond the scenes, having access even to those you haven't played through.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Currently I think we can play as a male slut and have them all, or chase a path that allows some additional girls on the side who know you sleep with the others.

Katie you get fun with Debbie and Lily who know each other and maybe Jenna depending on choices you selected up to this point.

MC can have Monica with Zahra eventually I believe Monica would allow if she is the one who offers it. Lots of wine involved

Jenna and Jo can be a possible

Elaine, Angle, Theresa, Bella won't want to share share Mc

So as the want to be stud yes we have all the girls, but I am sure we are going to get bitten by the viper soon and our house will come crashing down.

Will we be standing alone or with the one(s) we love. Right now I don't care just enjoy the game longer, when complete I will play to have an outcome for every option. and replay over again until they all are pregnant.

Reactions: MrD812

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah its a good thing i save often cause i ran into a landmine event with the mom and oldest daughter it did not end well and i had to reload a save

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Currently I think we can play as a male slut and have them all, or chase a path that allows some additional girls on the side who know you sleep with the others.

Katie you get fun with Debbie and Lily who know each other and maybe Jenna depending on choices you selected up to this point.

MC can have Monica with Zahra eventually I believe Monica would allow if she is the one who offers it. Lots of wine involved

Jenna and Jo can be a possible

Elaine, Angle, Theresa, Bella won't want to share share Mc

So as the want to be stud yes we have all the girls, but I am sure we are going to get bitten by the viper soon and our house will come crashing down.

Will we be standing alone or with the one(s) we love. Right now I don't care just enjoy the game longer, when complete I will play to have an outcome for every option. and replay over again until they all are pregnant.
Angel and Wanda have a chance, if not for a relationship then at least for occasional fun.

the game leads you to date both of them.

May 1, 2018
Man I feel so bad for tommy imo. It feels like NTR type situation like in hentai but damm.
Screenshot 2021-12-21 174924.png

btw thank you Cheekygimp, Ace and Cell for this wonderful update. My hype just went all the way up. Character development is going solid. Different girls with different variable., you'll know many things about each characters. Can't wait for the next Episode.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
Man I feel so bad for tommy imo. It feels like NTR type situation like in hentai but damm.
View attachment 1555757

btw thank you Cheekygimp, Ace and Cell for this wonderful update. My hype just went all the way up. Character development is going solid. Different girls with different variable., you'll know many things about each characters. Can't wait for the next Episode.
I just know that Theresa is very hot, she is a delight, I hope more content with her, she is awesome

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 1555757

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
OK, so Cheeky says no harem ending.
His prerogative as the dev.

Later. Time to go find some more 'unrealistic' (read: FUN) VNs.
Hey, hey! Hold on bro! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As I know, he said no FULL harem (all the girls wrapped as a christmas presents), but it is (very) possible (so far) our MC gets more than one girl

Monica + Zarah (possible)
Wanda + Angel (possible)
Katie + Debbie + Lily (unlikely, but possible)
Debbie + Lily (possible)
Katie + Bella (very unlikely)
Elaine + Bella (unlikely)
Jenna + Katie (unlikely, but mayyyyybe possible)
Jenna + Jolina (possible)
Mabel (sidegirl with other)
Theresa + another cuckoo-nuts-batshit-crazy bible girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, if you don't get all the bunch, maybe you can get a piece :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes