Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wow no Elaine content again... no Elaine no play...:HideThePain:
second that:p
she is one of the chicks that took probably the longest time (game-wise) to get into her pants...hell i cant remember how many updates i had trollprayed here for that to happen at last...and when it happened, while the whole setup and scenes/writing were on spot, the execution itself has failed at few instances/animations:HideThePain:..so here I am praying, again, for some new scenes and devs redemption of sort:BootyTime:
I'd say it's impossible for Elaine not to have content in the next chapter...

I don't think the confrontation on the security footage can be postponed any longer...
yup, yet that will be "minor appearance" which isnt nearly enough for one of the hottest in-game bitchmilfs:(
yet, no worries, we shall get zarah, for the 3th/4th time, perhaps even together with monica....so, yeah, go zarah, go:FacePalm:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
second that:p
she is one of the chicks that took probably the longest time (game-wise) to get into her pants...hell i cant remember how many updates i had trollprayed here for that to happen at last...and when it happened, while the whole setup and scenes/writing were on spot, the execution itself has failed at few instances/animations:HideThePain:..so here I am praying, again, for some new scenes and devs redemption of sort:BootyTime:

yup, yet that will be "minor appearance" which isnt nearly enough for one of the hottest in-game bitchmilfs:(
yet, no worries, we shall get zarah, for the 3th/4th time, perhaps even with together with monica....so, yeah, go zarah, go:FacePalm:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Zarah, I don't think we've seen her since the photo set...

I'm not saying that Elaine has to have a great sex scene (I have the impression that in the end there will be very few scenes with her) but a clarification on the issue of Jolina's footage urges

in the last chapter time was taken, with the excuse of having remained untraceable, if she did it again she would become unforgivable and unreliable

Reactions: Ghostload

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Zarah, I don't think we've seen her since the photo set...
(Un)fortunately we did...just dont ask me how and where that happened:cautious::BootyTime:
I'm not saying that Elaine has to have a great sex scene (I have the impression that in the end there will be very few scenes with her) but while a clarification on the issue of Jolina's footage isnt that urgesnt
(y)(y)
:BootyTime:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Hi All,

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone. Hope you all have a great 2022!
Progress on Episode 22 continues with an estimated release date at the end of February but I will keep you all updated.

Still planning on seeing the following characters in episode 22:

Katie*, Jenna, Monica, Zarah*, Lily*, Jolina, ????
And would like to squeeze in a couple of other minor appearances just so we don't go too long without seeing some of the girls. The girls with the asterix are the ones we are currently working on major scenes for. With the rest having either a smaller role or if we have time, could end up turning one of these into a major role too.

And as mentioned previously, MC will get to see his own lawyer and make some important decisions.
I'm keeping the update brief but I'm happy to answer all / any questions you might have, so please ask me anything in the comment section or via direct message (if it's not a question you want to post ) and I'll get back to everyone.

I will post a couple of EP22 teasers too....

Thanks,

CG

---------
I wonder how they will animate the wood chipper for the major scene with Zarah?

• Haha

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd say it's impossible for Elaine not to have content in the next chapter...

I don't think the confrontation on the security footage can be postponed any longer...
Oh ye of so much faith. :p

Elaine seems to be deliberately avoiding the MC. I think she'll have no problem doing it for a whole episode, especially if it's a short one. At this point, I think the videotape is a plot tease; by the time we get actual answers, we'll already be in the endgame (or have learned the truth already).

That's why I'm much happier about getting our own lawyer; whatever info he/she can provide could actually be useful!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey acewinz and cheeky

How many episodes are left would yous say, I'm hoping there's another 20 but I'm also realistic given where the story is at, also are these characters listed main LI or side characters
Lily
Bella
Angel
Debbie

Thanks
At a rough guess, I would estimate 5...plus epilogues. Definitely going to wrap up the will / gold-digger stuff within that time-frame. And if Patons want us to move on straight away to a new game we will OR if there is demand for a few more post-inheritance scenes, then we'll go with the audience.

Nov 26, 2021
At a rough guess, I would estimate 5...plus epilogues. Definitely going to wrap up the will / gold-digger stuff within that time-frame. And if Patons want us to move on straight away to a new game we will OR if there is demand for a few more post-inheritance scenes, then we'll go with the audience.
That sounds cool, can't wait until the big reveal comes, got a Katie Jenna playthrough ready, definitely staying, screw the money

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh ye of so much faith. :p

Elaine seems to be deliberately avoiding the MC. I think she'll have no problem doing it for a whole episode, especially if it's a short one. At this point, I think the videotape is a plot tease; by the time we get actual answers, we'll already be in the endgame (or have learned the truth already).

That's why I'm much happier about getting our own lawyer; whatever info he/she can provide could actually be useful!
I'm not saying it has to be a closed chapter, but it cannot be left in suspense.

there is a limit to the number of phone calls someone can not answer without becoming completely unreliable and hostile... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the relationship between Elaine and Mc is very fragile, even in the best of cases it is undermined by many doubts, in my opinion a clarification, even partial and not fully satisfactory, has to be there

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
What does the Audience want to see, Everything!!!!!!
If any one gets pregnant, What Monica's screcret is, who the second Gold diger is, who is the viper, did Monica and Zarha's business get through its financial troubles, will we learn anthing of Debbie's life. Will we see Lily's parents, did she pass the class we helped her study for, will Mc contest the will, (i would), what about COMCON and Jenna, there are lost of things to see before the end. after the Reveil of the GD and completion of the Will. so much more.... At a rough guess, I would estimate 5...plus epilogues left to completion? you got a lot of work to do packing all that in five episodes. Best wishes here.

As for after the "end" An episodes of the results showing how the heart is where it belongs. per the Choice the player where they made the choice for first li and second or the money. where no worries just A honeymoon type event you know the Halmark ending. Not Mc (shane) ridding off into the sunset. unless he chose just the money LOL Thug life.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
per the Choice the player where they made the choice for first li and second or the money. where no worries just A honeymoon type event you know the Halmark ending. Not Mc (shane) ridding off into the sunset. unless he chose just the money LOL Thug life.
Hehe, that choice of first LI/second/Money wasn't meant to be an end all be all definer fust fyi, just something Cheeky thought about using to fine tune some player interactions in future possibly, but not pigeonhole you into anything specific.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
y
Hehe, that choice of first LI/second/Money wasn't meant to be an end all be all definer fust fyi, just something Cheeky thought about using to fine tune some player interactions in future possibly, but not pigeonhole you into anything specific.
Yea I get that, but is a way to direct the game's end. thanks for reading and response.

Reactions: acewinz

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
just finished playing this game recently, was curious - what's the people's general opinion on monica?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes