acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have no comment on the words in your post but on the advertising of the C-Plan.... that game is Beyond words yet has stopped new episodes a long time ago :cry:, your tease is so mean. just like the no confirm or deny your teasing rivals Monica's :cool:
Haha, yeah. Sad that it went abandoned, so much potential. Just like Fall Fable, Our Fate, Gate Motel, Lord of Imagination, Sins of the Father, Motherload, Come Inside, Polarity, and Love and Submission to name a few... I haven't updated my advertisements in some time. Just too busy.

Reactions: LionHeart 95

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Its been 2 years now and I think the status hasnt changed yet and noone still has any clue who the gold digger is ? :)
A mystery! What a concept! It was Alien, 1979 1h 57m, that kept the beastie from view and stoking our imaginations for 1 hour and 55 minutes (plus or minus). As long as the story is well written and believable I love this. In Game time how long has it actually been. Not long. The MC is a very busy bee. :)

I also thank the Devs for being busy bees. They are working and producing. And their product improves as they continue the story.:giggle: Unlike some devs that have come to a screeching halt or are so slow in production that completion is measured in decades.:cry: PM me if you want some references.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Haha, yeah. Sad that it went abandoned, so much potential. Just like Fall Fable, Our Fate, Gate Motel, Lord of Imagination, Sins of the Father, Motherload, Come Inside, Polarity, and Love and Submission to name a few... I haven't updated my advertisements in some time. Just too busy.
Yea don't depress me more Sins of the Father, was suppose to be back but is stopped again do to Kaffekop family concerns. Which I understand this year I lost both parents 8 months apart. Mother to a rare debilitating disease then my Father to Cancer. it takes it out of you.

Hey just thinking....
For Everyone who wants to be with all the girls at least once. Instead of adding to the Li in game. just for fun create a separate short to have the Girl. Could do it as just like a day in the life "Natasha" just keep them in character. like A holiday special does. could fill in for the longer time to build a strong update for the main Game. or do it after the game to give extended life to it, as the girls backstory to explain why they were the way they are. just wishing and thinking out loud. Well I'm just glad you guys are back and busy thanks. love you all

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Renpy games automatically ship with linux libraries and executives. The devs went out of their way to delete those and release a windows version only. That doesn't make any sense.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Renpy games automatically ship with linux libraries and executives. The devs went out of their way to delete those and release a windows version only. That doesn't make any sense.
I think what you mean to say is that Cheeky hosted the linux version separately on our patreon. We aren't responsible for the versions here, which also is lacking the most recent bug fixes I believe. :p

Reactions: MrD812

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No Xmass special.....so sad....
Yeah, there is nothing as much needed as xmas specials, particularly in good games.
When you got a piece of "game" that have a "real" sense, completely is unrelated to the main story, and prolongs its developing time by delaying the next regular episode...Thats some wet dream and xmas wish fulfilled:love:
So sad, thats not the case here...:(..so, sooo sad there arent more devs who dont give a fuck for those "specials".

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yeah, there is nothing as much needed as xmas specials, particularly in good games.
When you got a piece of "game" that have a "real" sense, completely is unrelated to the main story, and prolongs its developing time by delaying the next regular episode...Thats some wet dream and xmas wish fulfilled:love:
I don't mind when Christmas (and Halloween) actually fit into a story's progression, but when the special is an unrelated story line and practically set a different game universe, it seems like a waste of developer effort. Do the majority of paying supporters actually want these specials or is this just something developers think they want?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes