mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
all the sneaking around and juggling girls is so hot i hope that doesnt end
I'm trying to only choose one girl but it's not working. Also i'm a monster, the moment Katie put out i did a 180 on Jenna and told her to fuck off. Same with Monica, i mean thanks for the room but i wish i could just move to the beach house and decide between Katie and 5-10 mil $ in peace :p

jayjk123

May 3, 2020
OK so maybe the tailpipe. That could be rough so, some serious protection. I guess you could check on water hoses they may be available. But, don't do that when her engine is running it gets really really hot. Other than that I don't see a reasonable way to fuck a porsche.:giggle:
dude i meant the chick in the game lmao

Reactions: LordRascal

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I swear i had a hard time thinking who the frell Porche could be in the game. I completely forgot that sequence.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm totally clueless on the subject but it seemed to me that Porsche was technically the next generation compared to the other LIs (maybe Theresa is too).

Dec 8, 2021
I'm totally clueless on the subject but it seemed to me that Porsche was technically the next generation compared to the other LIs (maybe Theresa is too).
I hope so bro, there are so many girls in the game, with many we can have a proper romance relationship, but with others it's not possible that kind of dating relationship, for example, a girl I like a lot and who seems to be much more than she appears on the outside is Natasha, I think she's very beautiful, and I'm sad for not having a path of romance with her, seriously, I was very upset about it, I liked her a lot and I can't accept that I can't have a romantic dating relationship with she as you can have with Jenna and Katie for example, they have some girls in the game that are very beautiful and interesting to be just pure sexual intercourse, I believe the developers are understanding and I hope you read my comment and put a beautiful romance path like we have with Katie and Jenna for the other girls that don't have that path, really, if you developers add it, I will definitely support you on the patreon and be very happy!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope so bro, there are so many girls in the game, with many we can have a proper romance relationship, but with others it's not possible that kind of dating relationship, for example, a girl I like a lot and who seems to be much more than she appears on the outside is Natasha, I think she's very beautiful, and I'm sad for not having a path of romance with her, seriously, I was very upset about it, I liked her a lot and I can't accept that I can't have a romantic dating relationship with she as you can have with Jenna and Katie for example, they have some girls in the game that are very beautiful and interesting to be just pure sexual intercourse, I believe the developers are understanding and I hope you read my comment and put a beautiful romance path like we have with Katie and Jenna for the other girls that don't have that path, really, if you developers add it, I will definitely support you on the patreon and be very happy!
Sorry I didn't make myself clear

I didn't mean that they were the new LIs, but that from the point of view of the model, the techniques, aesthetically Porsche and perhaps Theresa, they were more advanced, more 'avant-garde' than the LIs of history.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Is is possible to fuck Wanda or is the spider-man upside down scene all there is so far? I like her, she's fucked up a lot more than Katie :p

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
Is there any chance we see Mabel again? Even though the MC exchange number with her in the end, her name doesn't appear in the "Start at any episode" to select a relationship with her or not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there any chance we see Mabel again? Even though the MC exchange number with her in the end, her name doesn't appear in the "Start at any episode" to select a relationship with her or not.
Since she has been given a name, I think she will make another appearance.

After all we may have exchanged phone numbers with her,,,, it would be rude.

Dec 8, 2021
I was here spending quality time with my love, Bella, and I wanted to say, what a wonderful woman, she sure is my ideal woman, I've never seen a woman with all the qualities she has, really, amazing, with her it's forever ❤

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes