HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
the backup is the librarian, not Bella
We were talking about Mabel. You can surely try for the librarian. But did you get her number though? :KEK:

I'm still expecting Bella to be the third so we'll that'll blow up in her our face too. But if she isn't, she has been very insistent on getting close to us. So she might stick around in the end no matter how monumental we fuck up.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is is possible to fuck Wanda or is the spider-man upside down scene all there is so far? I like her, she's fucked up a lot more than Katie :p
I think there are actually 3 times MC can fuck Wanda so far: The first time MC meets her at the modelling agency; at the photoshoot with Angel/Wanda; when she calls MC to meet her at her home.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is is possible to fuck Wanda or is the spider-man upside down scene all there is so far? I like her, she's fucked up a lot more than Katie :p
You can fuck her liteally everytime you meet her, except the last. If you didn't you probably haven't treated her harsh enough. It's not super easy to score the right amount of points with her.

Last edited:

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
I hope so bro, there are so many girls in the game, with many we can have a proper romance relationship, but with others it's not possible that kind of dating relationship, for example, a girl I like a lot and who seems to be much more than she appears on the outside is Natasha, I think she's very beautiful, and I'm sad for not having a path of romance with her, seriously, I was very upset about it, I liked her a lot and I can't accept that I can't have a romantic dating relationship with she as you can have with Jenna and Katie for example, they have some girls in the game that are very beautiful and interesting to be just pure sexual intercourse, I believe the developers are understanding and I hope you read my comment and put a beautiful romance path like we have with Katie and Jenna for the other girls that don't have that path, really, if you developers add it, I will definitely support you on the patreon and be very happy!
I' m curious, outside of her appearance, what do you like about Natasha?

To me, her character's writing seems to be one-way to make her completely despicable, but I did like her character in the story, just not as a LI.

Reactions: ename144
Dec 8, 2021
I' m curious, outside of her appearance, what do you like about Natasha?

To me, her character's writing seems to be one-way to make her completely despicable, but I did like her character in the story, just not as a LI.
Man, everyone has their opinion, and I respect that, but now talking about why I liked her beyond her looks, it's simple, she does seem like a bad person, but that's what makes her deeper in personality, no one it's just bad and full stop, a person always has several layers and he was very little explored in the game, we don't know his past, we don't know what he's suffered or what he's been through difficulties in life, yes that doesn't justify him being apparently mean and despicable, but she shouldn't have had anyone's support to be like that, without the support of people we love, we're weaker and therefore more likely to be a worse person, so man, she's one of the Deepest girls we have, don't deserve to be left in the background or completely snubbed, I find this a regretful thing, I'm very interested in her, often the people who seem the most shallow and mean, are the deepest and most good at their core, just use the one the thing known as empathy and you'll open your eyes and your mind to the truth, for all that I said, I ask again, developers to see this message, add a romance path with Natasha, please put this optional path to the people who are not interested, but please do, she is a very good and different character to be put to the sidelines.

Reactions: fea876

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
developers to see this message, add a romance path with Natasha, please put this optional path to the people who are not interested, but please do, she is a very good and different character to be put to the sidelines.
Well, this was actually an interesting consideration and i must say i agree with you. This VNs can't branch to every scenario ever possible, the work behind would be colossal, so it won't probably be possible to have a route with Natasha, not this deep in the game. And also Natasha herself might be the blackmailer in the last episode cliffhanger, so she might more likely fill the role of a villain to redeem, rather then a LI. Yet she could have been an interesting alternative as a LI.

Reactions: LionHeart 95
Dec 8, 2021
Well, this was actually an interesting consideration and i must say i agree with you. This VNs can't branch to every scenario ever possible, the work behind would be colossal, so it won't probably be possible to have a route with Natasha, not this deep in the game. And also Natasha herself might be the blackmailer in the last episode cliffhanger, so she might more likely fill the role of a villain to redeem, rather then a LI. Yet she could have been an interesting alternative as a LI.
if that happens, it's really a shame, but what do you do?

the way is to be content with what we have

Reactions: Machete

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hadn't really considered her, but Natasha would qualify as a potential gold digger. She did show up as a character before the cut off for potentials. So did those other two girls at Fer party (I think there were two more but it's been awhile and I don't remember) and Sammy.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm, I thought acewinz posted a couple months ago which girls were out of the picture as love-interests but Natasha wasn't one of them. I tried to find the post but wasn't successful.
You are correct in that the only two girls I am pretty definite are ruled out as full love interests were the late comers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I can't confirm or deny Natasha's status at this time. ;)

Reactions: JackMiejov

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
You are correct in that the only two girls I am pretty definite are ruled out as full love interests were the late comers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I can't confirm or deny Natasha's status at this time. ;)
I have no comment on the words in your post but on the advertising of the C-Plan.... that game is Beyond words yet has stopped new episodes a long time ago :cry:, your tease is so mean. just like the no confirm or deny your teasing rivals Monica's :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes