Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What's the people's general opinion on monica?
Oh, Lord! Let's not start this again :D

Jokes apart, she has many fans, as to be expected, but also a lot of people are bothered by how the game, in the early episodes, push Monica upon MC rather heavily, making her look needy, inappropriate and, well, gross, for players not into MILFs.

Reactions: JJsaint

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
yeah, sorry, it really wasn't my goal to start an LI war
I still have flashbacks from over 10 days of maya wars on the badik thread :D

skimming through the thread, I got the opinion that people generally like monica so I wanted to check if I'm the odd one out

as you mentioned, I felt as she was too much from the first scene. and it's not about the being pushed onto me part, I get it, it's how the story goes on, to give a chance for those who like her to hang out with her, develop a relationship and so on
it's about the way she behaves, give me a hug, give me a kiss, being barely dressed around the MC and so on. I'm usually ok with MILF stuff but I found her rather repulsive.
once I got rid of her, I actually found the game and other characters pretty enjoying. sure, katie can get annoying with her goddess-slave bullshit at certain points but just because there's monica as a comparison, I can easily cut her some slack

Reactions: ddtgs and JJsaint

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Jokes apart, she has many fans, as to be expected, but also a lot of people are bothered by how the game, in the early episodes, push Monica upon MC rather heavily, making her look needy, inappropriate and, well, gross, for players not into MILFs.
Her being needy at the beginning is one of the things that makes this game so good. None of these characters are simple, one-dimensional tropes. They all have much more depth than expected and that's part of what makes the story so compelling. This would still be really good without the complications of the will and the mystery of the third party.

Monica isn't my favorite, but she is still one of the women I'm romancing, and that has more to do with the depth of her character than her looks.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Her being needy at the beginning is one of the things that makes this game so good. None of these characters are simple, one-dimensional tropes. They all have much more depth than expected and that's part of what makes the story so compelling. This would still be really good without the complications of the will and the mystery of the third party.

Monica isn't my favorite, but she is still one of the women I'm romancing, and that has more to do with the depth of her character than her looks.
there are few things as one-dimensional as a sexually repressed milf jumping on the first big cock she glimpses....
WTHI is a beautiful game that took a long time to get going for some characters.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You take that back - Monica's boobs are not one-dimensional!
Actually they are. You only need the radius lenght to describle balls.

Seriously, i really don't get this proliferation of disproportionate and grotesque female models in this games. Ok, some might prefer curvy or sheer bosomy. I personally prefer slim, petit or athletic, everyone has his take. But aircarrier size ass and backbreaker boobs look just weird and unpleasant. I'm puzzled buy some guys' preferences.

Sorry for my honestly Cheecky, but Monica falls quite straight in the description. I mean, Jolina is already sex fantasy hugely curvy, which is my limit of suspension of disbelief, while Jenna is a rather volouptus curvy girl, where in my definition of curvy being overweight fits in but it's not a requirement, one can be fit and have generous proportions, which is the case of those two. Monica literally doesn't fall in human proportions and not for the best. She feels like if the mithological Juno and an hippopotamus had a daughter.

Reactions: Lachesis580

Thedendelion

Dec 3, 2020
so need to ask which part increase jenna lesbian tendency ? i've been trying to get the jolina jenna lesbian scene but failed missarably. (if possible episode that can't increase it)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so need to ask which part increase jenna lesbian tendency ? i've been trying to get the jolina jenna lesbian scene but failed missarably. (if possible episode that can't increase it)
there are a couple of dialogues in which Jenna sings Jolina's praises and you can agree or disagree, but I didn't think they were deteminating...

Thedendelion

Dec 3, 2020
another question there is a part where monica came to MC room and then go to bathroom, but soon after katie came to MC room i tried following the walkthrough mod option, but when i follow the option i ended up with permanently broken relation so is there a way to get the best outcome for this part ?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Thoroughly enjoying this game, although I'm not really looking forward to whenever the hammer drops for MC.
Is the general consensus that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
another question there is a part where monica came to MC room and then go to bathroom, but soon after katie came to MC room i tried following the walkthrough mod option, but when i follow the option i ended up with permanently broken relation so is there a way to get the best outcome for this part ?
the only way to get out of this unscathed is to send Katie back to her room, as you don't lose any content because even without being in a relationship with Monica she would still block you.

Enjoy the nurse.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes