WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I'll have to check, pretty sure it was confirmed Monica has no interest in sharing.

Pretty sure that was also confirmed as not happening.
The only thing Monica says when you suggest a threesome with her and Zarah at the carnival is that Zarah isn't home so it isn't happening. I think we will get that scene eventually.

As far as the rest goes I'm pretty sure you are right about most of it. However the devs will crush my dreams in due time. No need for you to go with the preemptive kick to the balls of all us dreamers. :LOL:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Officially I know many of us won't get situation ending we all want, but unofficially I am sure mod folks will add those options. So there still some hope in that area for your own head canon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing Monica says when you suggest a threesome with her and Zarah at the carnival is that Zarah isn't home so it isn't happening. I think we will get that scene eventually.

As far as the rest goes I'm pretty sure you are right about most of it. However the devs will crush my dreams in due time. No need for you to go with the preemptive kick to the balls of all us dreamers. :LOL:
I'm not pre empting anything, devs confirmed and debunked a load of stuff going through the thread. By confirmed I mean by one of the devs not the game.

I don't do it to smash dreams like reminding people there is no harem, I do it so people don't go through the game expecting something to happen and then start complaining when it doesn't.

Like Become a Rockstar when they get caught cheating and they all dump the MC. So many people complained despite the dev saying there would never be a harem and cheating would end badly.

Also, same game, the whole Julia thing. They were told from day it would never have incest yet there are still people bringing it up years later with only 1 update left.

The family rules for A New Home. A group of people wanted them removing to get the family pregnant, some went as far as demanding the dev remove them but he's constantly said no and people constantly keep getting reminded.

People keep reminding folk of stuff, I keep reminding folk of stuff, because there are far too many people on F95 that can't handle things like an adult and if they don't get what they want they throw little tantrums.

Frankly I would rather repeat myself and become a fucking meme than spend 20 pages listening to people cry because they didn't get the family harem they demanded.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm not pre empting anything, devs confirmed and debunked a load of stuff going through the thread. By confirmed I mean by one of the devs not the game.

I don't do it to smash dreams like reminding people there is no harem, I do it so people don't go through the game expecting something to happen and then start complaining when it doesn't.

Like Become a Rockstar when they get caught cheating and they all dump the MC. So many people complained despite the dev saying there would never be a harem and cheating would end badly.

Also, same game, the whole Julia thing. They were told from day it would never have incest yet there are still people bringing it up years later with only 1 update left.

The family rules for A New Home. A group of people wanted them removing to get the family pregnant, some went as far as demanding the dev remove them but he's constantly said no and people constantly keep getting reminded.

People keep reminding folk of stuff, I keep reminding folk of stuff, because there are far too many people on F95 that can't handle things like an adult and if they don't get what they want they throw little tantrums.

Frankly I would rather repeat myself and become a fucking meme than spend 20 pages listening to people cry because they didn't get the family harem they demanded.
You've apparently made this topic your cross to carry, your hill to die on, and your final martyrdom. As someone who literally started this yesterday. I read all stuff beforehand and knew what I was getting into. I found it interesting, I found the the mod made it more interesting for me. Doesn't change my opinion of the game, I thought it was/is a fine read. I'm actually far more curious about the mystery of stuff then relationship things currently.

I was just stating for others, you may not get what you want in Canon, but I am sure modders will be around and maybe you'll get what you want for your own Head Canon.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

First of all, You're a meme? I haven't seen it. Can you post it? :ROFLMAO:

The whole preemptive kick to the balls thing was just a joke. I'm never serious, apologies if it offended. However you did say it yourself it doesn't matter if anyone knows it's not going to happen. If it's what they want to happen and it doesn't they will complain. While it is noble to attempt to inform people. It's crazy to keep informing those who don't wish to hear it. Not referring to myself mind you. I don't recall anything I've said as being confirmed that it won't happen by any of the devs. Plus if it was acewinz you know it's unreliable. :LOL:

I believe they even said there was a possibility of a non cannon harem ending. I don't expect it in any way. I've been man whoring the whole time and part of the fun for me is not getting caught. I fully expect it to blow up in face at some point, and when it does I will laugh it off and use start at any episode or possibly do a complete restart. It's a great game I don't mind replaying it.

I'm well aware of the number of entitled complainers on this forum. I avoid a lot of threads so I don't have to deal with them. I hope you are not lumping me in with that group. On a side note I did play B.A.R.S. and of course man whored anyway. It blew up I reloaded an earlier save and played on. You won't see me in that thread complaining or in that thread at all. :unsure:
Good game though.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I mean this scene

Is it possible when Mc has sex with Kaite for Monika to join?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm well aware of the number of entitled complainers on this forum. I avoid a lot of threads so I don't have to deal with them. I hope you are not lumping me in with that group.
Not at all.

Just hoping for something to happen is entirely different to demanding the dev change their entire story for them.

I don't mind people that have hopes and dreams, I just don't know when to switch off and shut up.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
haha some spirited conversations here lately. I say do them all. fan orgys : Mc with.....
#1 Milf squad: Monica, Elaine, Zarah. with a side order of Theresa
#2 The swingers club: Jenna & Jolina breaking in Natasha with cockhold Roger.
#3 The Teen Squad: Katie, Lily, Debbie side order of Mabel for a cute tart
#4 The Crazys: Bella, Theresa, Wanda
#5 The Models: Angel, Wanda
#6 Everyone

Reactions: botc76 and acewinz

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
haha some spirited conversations here lately. I say do them all. fan orgys : Mc with.....
#1 Milf squad: Monica, Elaine, Zarah. with a side order of Theresa
#2 The swingers club: Jenna & Jolina breaking in Natasha with cockhold Roger.
#3 The Teen Squad: Katie, Lily, Debbie side order of Mabel for a cute tart
#4 The Crazys: Bella, Theresa, Wanda
#5 The Models: Angel, Wanda
#6 Everyone
For my head Canon and do to a mod for the game I'm using: I would want Monica, Katie, Jenna. Mod makes them Mother, Twin Sister, & Yonger Sister. I'd be happy with that, say F the rest to be honest. I'd try hook up Debbie & Lily. That's it, maybe side of Wanda to Dominate, but over all rest I could live without TBH.

Now non modded: Honestly no idea, maybe Angel & Wanda for that dynamic with a side of Jenna. Still try hook up Debbie & Lily and have Katie join em. Then past that again no interest TBH.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes