JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
On Ch. 18...despise Theresa, but went along anyways with the thought if I get her high enough maybe it will help me figure the mystery of will & all that jazz....honestly 90% woman here I could give a flying fuck for.

I am digging the mystery side of it all though. (Honestly only reason, I go along with banging them, hoping that's how you find out more info, like someone has a piece here or there, etc.. If not, I would skip 90% of em)

I understand the fantasy aspect here and that of harems, but I honestly believe most folks don't understand actual relationship with just one female, let alone a dozen or more. You would be fucking basket case before a full year was out. (I've done that in my more non injured days, it will fucking kill your brain and soul, 1-3 is more then enough majority time I feel, for harem stuff, maybe up to 5-6 for game, but yah) Not trying piss on your game, honestly.

Just far more interested in the mystery you got going on. Most these ladies make my brain scream in common sense/logical pain. As in were is theirs?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I have to say that the whole scene with Theresa is something unreal sexy and divine. I haven't experienced such strong emotions in this game for a long time.
Of course, I expected it to be great, because I immediately liked this woman from episode 18, but the reality exceeded expectations.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
By the way, after the scene with Theresa, I didn't choose the evil solution with Tommy and didn't even check it, I just didn't want to. It may not be the most popular decision, but it's mine.

And correction, I liked Theresa from the first time I met her. And if Father Murphy hadn't called, I would have enjoyed talking to her longer. I won't deny, the desire to give her my fudge ice-cream was there, too. But not only that.

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wonder who is blackmailing the MC I think it's someone from the three Natasha, Or Julian, maybe Elen is trying to take revenge on the MC

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Suddenly I was curious, do you guys have specific music for this game that you now only associate with this game?

I usually always play any game with my playlist ( I often choose a combination of fun, light game and dark music, like dark-jazz or stoner doom metal).

So with the "WTHI" happened so that I found a group and started playing the game. I liked the music and liked the game a lot and these emotions were mixed together so much that even now, a almost year later when I came back to the game it helps to keep almost first, original emotions from the game, although there are new ones as well.

Do you have your special music for this game? This is the one I was talking about, in terms of style it's psychedelic space rock

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
On Ch. 18...despise Theresa, but went along anyways with the thought if I get her high enough maybe it will help me figure the mystery of will & all that jazz....honestly 90% woman here I could give a flying fuck for.

I am digging the mystery side of it all though. (Honestly only reason, I go along with banging them, hoping that's how you find out more info, like someone has a piece here or there, etc.. If not, I would skip 90% of em)

I understand the fantasy aspect here and that of harems, but I honestly believe most folks don't understand actual relationship with just one female, let alone a dozen or more. You would be fucking basket case before a full year was out. (I've done that in my more non injured days, it will fucking kill your brain and soul, 1-3 is more then enough majority time I feel, for harem stuff, maybe up to 5-6 for game, but yah) Not trying piss on your game, honestly.

Just far more interested in the mystery you got going on. Most these ladies make my brain scream in common sense/logical pain. As in were is theirs?

read this multiple times and still dont understand what you trying to get at.. for one its not real life so who cares, 2 you say 1 girl for a year will drive you crazy but then half brag that you had 1-3 or something.. idk im very confused. 1 is enough for me in real life as i would get nothing out of having more, would just be guilt and feeling like a cunt tbh. Also you dont need to fuck every girl to get some puzzle piece? lool

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
Unzip and add into your lib folder. That should sort you. Nope. It doesn't give me a bit and I'll try and sort it. acewinz might need Cheeky to recompile it for Linux. I didn't realize it was scrubbed.
It is possible to run current Version on linux. There is nothing to recompile. Files are just missing.

For running 0.21 on linux find a renpy game of the same version. (See game/script_version.txt=7,4,4). Copy lib/linux* and the *sh from there. I found "University_of_problems_8.0" .

mv lib/linux-x86_64/<othergamename> lib/linux-x86_64/WhereTheHeartIs
mv lib/linux-i686/<othergamename> lib/linux-i686/WhereTheHeartIs
mv <othergamename>.sh WhereTheHeartIs.sh

That's it. I am currently playing without problems on linux-64.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It is possible to run current Version on linux. There is nothing to recompile. Files are just missing.

For running 0.21 on linux find a renpy game of the same version. (See game/script_version.txt=7,4,4). Copy lib/linux* and the *sh from there. I found "University_of_problems_8.0" .

mv lib/linux-x86_64/<othergamename> lib/linux-x86_64/WhereTheHeartIs
mv lib/linux-i686/<othergamename> lib/linux-i686/WhereTheHeartIs
mv <othergamename>.sh WhereTheHeartIs.sh

That's it. I am currently playing without problems on linux-64.
That's old and there was a problem originally. I made the fix and it's been implemented.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes