CkPrime

Feb 26, 2019
I'm kind of annoyed that 14 chapters in I can't continue the story with Monica because I didn't do everything right with Zarah.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop you an update on Episode 22 progress. At the moment, I don't have high confidence we'll get the update out by the end of February based on the amount of work we still need to complete, especially as I always seem to under-call how long the testing phase takes. So although we're still gonna scramble as much as we can, there is a likelihood that the release will push to sometime in March so I'd rather tell you now (before end of this month), rather than tell you a couple of days before we're due to release.

We're having some bottle-necks in our art department as our primary artist, Cell is moving house this month so we're a little behind. We also had a couple of set-backs where we've had to re-do complete scenes (as we just didn't like the lighting in the finished product). But Cell works like a man possessed (16 hours a day) and he has produced an insane amount of still images considering what's going on but my main concern is in animations where we haven't made much progress. Cell is doing the work of two people at the moment and we are struggling to find a second artist with the right skill level and speed to deliver what we need. For anyone that knows anything about DAZ animations, they'll know it can take a couple of days (or more) to produce a single 2-3 second animation.

And just so I'm not throwing shade on our art only, we're also behind on where I'd like to be from a writing/coding perspective but I think with 3 writers on the team, we should be good to catch this up over the next few weeks.

But this isn't one of those..."All is lost" / "we're months behind" posts...At the moment, we are only like 1-2 weeks behind schedule and there is still a few weeks left for us to try to get back on schedule. But as mentioned above, I'd rather let you all know early.

And to summarise this update, I thought I'd use a couple of teaser pics from EP22:
Note - these pics aren't finalized so there will be a couple of errors in there,

View attachment 1614373

Even though we have put a lot of effort into EP22 and have been working hard...

View attachment 1614374

And the whole team have rolled up their sleeves and have their eyes on the prize....

View attachment 1614376

Not everything has gone to plan and we've had some unexpected mishaps (no matter how hard we were working)

View attachment 1614375

But with some continued focus....

View attachment 1614379

Things will be looking up soon....

Thanks,

CG

-----
The impossible sit up ...

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
the way out of this 'no harem' situation is so simple. all of the women love or are (at the very least) infatuated with the MC. he sijmply comes clean and issues an ultimatum - 'all you ladies come to grips with the situation, i love you all equally. those that can't can bounce', OR go with 'all of you deal with it or live without me and i'll take the money. plenty of other harems to build, but that would be a shame' (minus the traitor, obviously - that bitch needs to be destroyed). nerd is by far my fave.
it seems that most are primed to share. shit all of them already have.
either way, great game, great renders and animations. would like some speed control, maybe a little male dom, but hey, nothing is perfect. one of the best games on this site.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it seems that most are primed to share.
I think you've either not been reading or read a different game and got confused.

Most of them have specifically said they are not willing to share.

Only 1 single person has said she would share and that was only with Deb and Lily and she has since changed her mind.

That's why the devs have said there will not be a harem.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Only 1 single person has said she would share
If I remember correctly, Jenna said she would share with Katie, but she was pretty sure Katie wasn't willing to share with her, which agrees with what Katie previously said about Jenna. Anyway, given that MC already had a 4-some with Katie, Lily, Debbie, and a 3-some with Jenna and Jolina, Wanda watched Angel give MC a blowjob, and Monica and Zarah were talking about a threesome with MC, I think there is more than 1 single person that will share.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I think you've either not been reading or read a different game and got confused.

Most of them have specifically said they are not willing to share.

Only 1 single person has said she would share and that was only with Deb and Lily and she has since changed her mind.

That's why the devs have said there will not be a harem.
:unsure: Perhaps you haven’t man whored enough so you haven’t seen that dialogue Idk. I agree that the only harem ending would definitely be non canon, but plenty of the LI’s have been willing to share.

Debbie was willing to share Lily.

Lily was willing to share with Katie.

Katie did share you with Debbie and Lily, but I agree she wants you to herself now.

Jenna doesn’t care who else you are with as long as you love her. Monica is probably a deal breaker there though.:unsure: Can’t say for certain though Jenna is freaky. :p

Monica I still see a threesome possibility with Zarah. But definitely wouldn’t share with her daughters.

Zarah was trying to get you to fuck Monica so I doubt she’d care about anyone else.

I could go on but I’m sure everyone gets the point.

Other than Elaine I think most are willing to share. Obviously not with everyone.

I’m certain Avaron knows this and was just saying no harem possible. But I went on a rant anyway :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jenna says she doesn't mind if he fucks other people as long as he loves her, she didn't mention anything about sharing in a relationship.

Monica has never mentioned anything about sharing, Ace mentioned she doesn't have a point system in that direction with her and Elaine not interested in bringing in others.

Katie did have the mini orgy but has since changed her mind.

Deb is willing to share with Lily but nothing has been talked about. Lily in the library specifically said she wants the MC to herself as has Bella.

I've recently found out Zarah will indeed have an ending (yay, she's one of my faves if not the fave). She was trying to be a friend and set MC up with Monica as long as she got some too. She is willing to have a threesome but that's as far as it's got, she's never mentioned sharing full time.

I never said group endings wouldn't be a thing, in fact i've mentioned several times what those groups are likely to be but I will maintain to my dying die and have chosen to die on this hill that a full harem would look absolutely fucking ridiculous and completely ruin several characters.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I came to ordering coffee for Paige - does anyone know which options should be selected?
Jenna says she doesn't mind if he fucks other people as long as he loves her, she didn't mention anything about sharing in a relationship.

Monica has never mentioned anything about sharing, Ace mentioned she doesn't have a point system in that direction with her and Elaine not interested in bringing in others.

Katie did have the mini orgy but has since changed her mind.

Deb is willing to share with Lily but nothing has been talked about. Lily in the library specifically said she wants the MC to herself as has Bella.

I've recently found out Zarah will indeed have an ending (yay, she's one of my faves if not the fave). She was trying to be a friend and set MC up with Monica as long as she got some too. She is willing to have a threesome but that's as far as it's got, she's never mentioned sharing full time.

I never said group endings wouldn't be a thing, in fact i've mentioned several times what those groups are likely to be but I will maintain to my dying die and have chosen to die on this hill that a full harem would look absolutely fucking ridiculous and completely ruin several characters.
I would like to direct your attention to the last line of my rant.

I’m certain Avaron knows this and was just saying no harem possible. But I went on a rant anyway :ROFLMAO:
I agree a harem ending doesn't work. Well except if we get a scene where the MC is in bed surrounded by all the women having an orgy. But then see he's in a hospital bed in a coma after having been beaten to an inch of his life by all the women. There's a harem ending that works. :ROFLMAO:

I imagine you are one of the few who has Zarah as a top choice. So props to you for being unique. I'll definitely get her ending as well not because she's a top choice, but I intend to see all the endings because I love this game.

Katie is 1 and Jenna 2 but she keeps get closer to knocking Katie out of first.

You're right nothing has been discussed and that's going to be an interesting conversation on all of their character arches to see what possibilities exist.

As far as Monica and Zarah go I keep coming back to this and still see it as possible in the future. Not as an ending but as a one time thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Same, Monica is my fave. The rest of the women are too much drama and I don't see her being involved in the whole will conditions unlike Elaine or Zarah.

Though if she is then I am locking her in the house while it burns down...
Monica...favorite...conditions...locking up...burn down...:geek:...Mr. Friendly, you psycho !!!...:geek:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Oh, tastes, as you know, do not argue, but the models of a local maman and her friend are very controversial. It is not clear why the author chose them, because further along the plot there are very sexy milfs, but oh well.
I'm just gonna put it out there and take a deep breath...:geek:...You're not real !...:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babes are here for all of us. Do not send them away.
Let them embrace you and giggle their way into your hearts!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Monica...favorite...conditions...locking up...burn down...:geek:...Mr. Friendly, you psycho !!!...:geek:
Yes, well... Since I gave up caffeine I've found I have even less patience for other people's bullshit... So if she IS the gold digger (which is very unlikely) I am going to go all Acting Lessons on her and not save her ass...

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yes, well... Since I gave up caffeine I've found I have even less patience for other people's bullshit... So if she IS the gold digger (which is very unlikely) I am going to go all Acting Lessons on her and not save her ass...
Slight difference between not saving and locking them in then starting the fire. :LOL:

A gentlemen would kill her first then burn the house down to destroy the evidence.

And would someone get this man an espresso. :oops:
He's gone from grumpy to homicidal.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes