MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Slight difference between not saving and locking them in then starting the fire. :LOL:

A gentlemen would kill her first then burn the house down to destroy the evidence.

And would someone get this man an espresso. :oops:
He's gone from grumpy to homicidal.
I am no gentleman!

Why put more work into it if you can kill two birds with one well-placed accelerant?

I actually was drinking too much coffee and decided it would be best if I got more sleep instead...

:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteyG

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
I think you've either not been reading or read a different game and got confused.

Most of them have specifically said they are not willing to share.

Only 1 single person has said she would share and that was only with Deb and Lily and she has since changed her mind.

That's why the devs have said there will not be a harem.
LOL

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Probably True but nothing says fucking your fathers will conditions over like a good old harem mod to where the the MC can have everyone of the bitches dancing to his magic staff. That's one way of getting all the money and having fun too.
All the while completely ignoring the various characters personalities and wishes, and key elements of the entire story. Not to mention the devs work just to fulfil one tiny, petty desire for something that wasn't there and was never going to be...

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
All the while completely ignoring the various characters personalities and wishes, and key elements of the entire story. Not to mention the devs work just to fulfil one tiny, petty desire for something that wasn't there and was never going to be...
Nah bro, dicks out for harem bae

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
WOW ill say someone is seeing only through their eyes, not what is possible. sure the story we are playing my not play out as we suggest that everyone in this game has some willingness to share the MC. those who will share once will share again. Currently the MC has not been made to choose just one! just hinted he should. so he wants his dick wet not caring as of yet who it is. Ladies that have had him don't all want to keep him. Angel can be both possessive and will to pass on the MC should he cross her. where as Jenna just wants to be loved and would bring others into the bedroom to make it happen and because she is a closet freak has no real problem with what ever the MC is into. its true words written don't play this out but the persona that has been built through the story does allow for this to happen with most of the LI. so just for flaming hot redheads sharing is caring! LOL

Reactions: bobberttt

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
WOW ill say someone is seeing only through their eyes, not what is possible.
Seeing as that's clearly directed at me, no I'm not "seeing only through my eyes".
I'm "seeing through the eyes" of what we've been repeatedly told by the devs, multiple times.

You however, are literally seeing only what you want to see. To the point that you've ignored what was being briefly "discussed". Someone's suggestion for a mod that adds something that isn't and won't be in the game - a harem for the MC.

sure the story we are playing my not play out as we suggest that everyone in this game has some willingness to share the MC.
You really need to stop conflating "sharing" and harem.

those who will share once will share again.
Never said they wouldn't, but "thanks" for putting words in my mouth :FacePalm:

Reactions: MrFriendly

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
It's probably several pages back by now, but it's already been posted that the developers are planning for Katie, Zarah, and Lily to have major scenes and Jenna, Monica, and Jolina to have minor scenes.
I get it, but Monica and Jenna are the main reason I play the game. Jenna often playes a background role. Hope she gets some time to shine soon.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Any news when the next update is planned to come out?
probably at the end of this month
The last developer update on Patreon said the team is 1 or 2 weeks behind the planned end-of-February release, but they might be able to get back on schedule. To me, that means expect it in mid-March and be pleasantly surprised if it comes sooner.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes