LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Seeing as that's clearly directed at me, no I'm not "seeing only through my eyes".
I'm "seeing through the eyes" of what we've been repeatedly told by the devs, multiple times.

You however, are literally seeing only what you want to see. To the point that you've ignored what was being briefly "discussed". Someone's suggestion for a mod that adds something that isn't and won't be in the game - a harem for the MC.
You really need to stop conflating "sharing" and harem.
Never said they wouldn't, but "thanks" for putting words in my mouth :FacePalm:
sorry not directed at you! guess again :cool::ROFLMAO:

I'm not conflating anything. as for Harem I posted how I thought that would look. but as for sharing did not truly think about it until I read the last few pages of post. who cares if MOD or not, fun to talk about. but I see your MOD and raise you one "Cheat" the MC. he plays with all. they all like what he gives, they might know of others, some even know there are others. he has/wants others so sharing is caring! he currently has no ideal where his heart belongs. so lets just hope he walks out with little mc still attached.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but I see your MOD and raise you one "Cheat" the MC. he plays with all.
Pretty sure several people have already said this to you (including myself), but that's if you have the MC do that.
Also you can't make a raise with something purely optional on the player's part that's possible within the game by design, when comparing with a mod... That's like playing high-stakes poker and trying to cover the bet with Monopoly money.

he has/wants others
Only if you make those choices.
Many times now (including multiple times in a post through inferences), you have commented about the MC going after all the women as though that's how the game is supposed to be, but you still refuse to accept the fact that it's you making those choices. Not the game.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Pretty sure several people have already said this to you (including myself), but that's if you have the MC do that.
Also you can't make a raise with something purely optional on the player's part that's possible within the game by design, when comparing with a mod... That's like playing high-stakes poker and trying to cover the bet with Monopoly money.

Hey I love Monopoly!!!

oh and I have played choosing as best possible just one li . its a boring, long and difficult game. games are for fun and adventure. and respest to the Authors I play every option they provide so I can get the most from the game.

but just so you can understand I personally have been with the same lady for 36 years so try that on and we still in love :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
games are for fun and adventure.
Fun and escapism, yes. Just because you have problems playing the game a certain way, is an issue with you and not the game.
It's also a bigger issue related to playing in the piece-meal way many of us do, of playing each time a new release comes out just for the new content. That applies to all the games here as well.

and respest to the Authors I play every option they provide so I can get the most from the game.
There's a difference between choosing to do everything that's available to do, and implying that choosing to engage sexually with every character at once is what the game is about.

but just so you can understand I personally have been with the same lady for 36 years so try that on and we still in love :love:
... So what?

Reactions: MrFriendly

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
This thread is nice because there are pages and pages of discussions starting with who was the most beautiful with Katie and then who was the Dizzy or who was the golddigger all the hypotheses we have made, without ever affect in any way Cheeky who continued surrounded by the diabolical duo Ace-Cell. I believe that harem or not harem, incest or not incest leave time to find, not thinking in the least that Cheeky could still be looking for an ending, which I believe was written from the beginning, if there have been changes, they have been marginal because the scheme of WTHI has proved to be a winning scheme.

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
All the characters are very easy, the only character that seems to have a conquest line is the delicious Jenna, but it seems the programmers are happy to sabotage her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm thinking spoon
Actually I would love to see a MC Katie Bella threesome. The girls get over their angst and MC discovers they are nearly insatiable when together.:LOL: Yeah, I know in my dreams but, dreams are the stuff... something, something... is made of.:LOL:

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The last developer update on Patreon said the team is 1 or 2 weeks behind the planned end-of-February release, but they might be able to get back on schedule. To me, that means expect it in mid-March and be pleasantly surprised if it comes sooner.
To me that means "Somewhere in March". There are always delays as the beta testers will catch mistakes etc.

Reactions: kshyk
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes