Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I get the first part, you said things change over time which is correct but as i said even though things change you still know the person before to a certain degree.

when i said i dont get your point maybe it was the wrong wording, i meant i didnt get where you was going with it like if you didnt like the game or was complaining about it, i just wasnt sure what it was all about.

I dont judge for whoever likes which girl, they are all good in their own ways and the good thing about this game is there is many different types of personality and looks which will keep most people happy and going for who they want to go for.
everyone evaluates stuff differently, wants different things. Like you say about the people reaching out to him and stuff i never even really thought about it all. TBH from very early on i had already made my mind up with who i was picking and what i was going to do with the will and things like that so i kinda brushed the others to the side, ive had fun with the others but when it came down to picking or making big decisions it will be easy choices for me.

I think most of the girls are LI, Kate, her 2 friends, her sister, mother, bella, elaine, the blondie, angel, maybe natasha and terresa im not sure if they are as much but you at least have the options to mess around with them.

I get the ick from people real quick though and i really love the sexy mature type but monica in this game didnt do it for me, she felt really awkward at times and it just didnt feel right, but idk if thats because of the character or because i just like kate.. when im all in on someone or like someone i just dont really care for the others lol and i think the fact that the devs can do that in this game is amazing tbh, it shows that they have great writing too to be able to show so many different types of girls with so many different personalities because theres a lot of games where you dont see the difference in personality like you do here.

I don't hate it at all.
If I don't like something, I delete it and move one.
This is in my top 5 for VN's I play at the time.

Reason I make the points I do about everything , like I said before is to make people think.
I like people to challenge my view, I like when I can see things in a new way. It may change my mind.

I tend to prefer games with more LI's than a lack there of them. And this has that.
In fact, the first game I played VN wise was a game called "Kana little sister"
I was on the Jlist forum trying to see what I should play as a first one and everyone gave glowing reviews about it.
I honestly didn't care for the "adopted sister" story and went with the only other LI in the game and she was not written well.
It sort of shaped my mind for when games have too few choices for LI's.
Needless to say I bought about 5 more and found what I feel is a gem, a game called "Snow Sakura" which I still play at times.

I prefer games that are long and still being made, more so than a game that is done because of interaction with the player base.
This game to me has most things I look for in a game, Aside from a few things that are more so esoteric.
Same view for another game I play currently but unlike this I buy it on steam (Being a Dik) Though I only play it on steam so talking about it kinda shoots your own foot, since I get kept in the dark (willingly)
(curious about the new ex coming back into the game but trying so hard NOT to read spoilers lol)

The only game I play currently, I would complain about is one called "Fetish Locator"
I am not a fan of someone being obsessive over a girlfriend, excuse me EX girlfriend. That's about my only complaint about the lack there of staying away from the Ex who becomes your GF (again) and you cant avoid that.
Like speaking here about character growth, that whole bit not my kinda ordeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well, that's kind of the fun of the story. Bella could be just like she say's later, that what you see is what you get. She might have found the clothes in the trash or maybe she has had feelings for the MC for a long time and is using this as an excuse to see him or she could be starting her plan of getting in good with the MC so they can hook up, get the MC away from Monica and the family and help the MC collect on the will.

Based on the Fortune Teller comments, I would be willing to think Elaine is legit in wanting to reconcile. If either of the two sisters is not being honest, my money would be on Bella. Of course, they could both be honest too so who know.

It's interesting, the story is nothing amazing, but the dev has done a great job of doing a lot with a little to keep us all guessing. Like Jolina's PC image... she is clearly not in her kitchen and it does look like Elaine's so is she up to some shenanigans with Elaine or Bella? Or was this simply a mistake by the dev? The Fortune Teller... is the blond who prefers women Jolina or Debbie? Jolina never confirms one way or the other; she is desperate for money, so has she made a deal with Bella or Elaine? And who is Dizzy? Zarah's true love's last name was Dezinsky so did they get married? Is Zarah's last name Dezinsky? Could she be Dizzy or is Dizzy the obvious choice of Teresa and is "Timmy" the MC's brother?"

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I don't think we are going to get any more answers in the next update, but I am certainly looking forward to it!
Can confirm,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
If we look carefully at the two photos, we realize that they are the same photo with the difference that one has Bella's head and the other has Jolina's. As JENNA says, Jolina is at her house and we have to believe her because she is the one who is spying, she must know in which house she is doing it and I believe that BELLA is at Jolina's house because if not we would have to think that Jenna knew in advance of the existence of Bella.it would be quite strange. Elaine's kitchen is also the same and I believe it is Cheeky's choice for pure convenience.Can I be wrong? I don't know.
1722608.png jolina.jpg

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
If we look carefully at the two photos, we realize that they are the same photo with the difference that one has Bella's head and the other has Jolina's. As JENNA says, Jolina is at her house and we have to believe her because she is the one who is spying, she must know in which house she is doing it and I believe that BELLA is at Jolina's house because if not we would have to think that Jenna knew in advance of the existence of Bella.it would be quite strange. Elaine's kitchen is also the same and I believe it is Cheeky's choice for pure convenience.Can I be wrong? I don't know.
View attachment 1719496 View attachment 1719497

The Bella picture isn't as clear to my eyes.
(I'm old give me a break)
I have an issue with these pictures though.
The outfit matches up.

Regardless of how you or me, can take the idea of the pictures.
It's more than fishy that they share the same outfit.
The stance matching up also makes me wonder.
If it were a real picture , I'd start thinking its a bad photoshop.

However since its a game.
Why do they have the same outfit!?
That just stands out so bad to me.
Cheeky isn't the type to use one outfit on two different people is he?
That's not snark, also curious what others think.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok when can we expect some real fireworks in regards to those who ignored warnings and tried to get all the women? I created a playthrough solely for that purpose and so far im yet to watch the world burn.

Reactions: faradhii

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Ok when can we expect some real fireworks in regards to those who ignored warnings and tried to get all the women? I created a playthrough solely for that purpose and so far im yet to watch the world burn.

I'm safe.
Cant be nice to Elaine for long.
A bitch named Wanda ...... Well there's an old rule. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
LMAO I learned that one too late in life sadly.
I'm sure there is a worse one for sticking your dick in religious crazy.
No amount of praying, will stop that burning itch from going away.

I now know what this game needs.....
A brothel , fuck that shit sometimes a guy just needs no strings attached!
(if you didn't get that last part is a joke, you made me die a little inside)

Jan 24, 2022
I know we've been told that if you chase all the women it will eventually blow up on you. The thing is though that this game has so many paths and possibilities that in order to see all or at least most of them you have to chase all the women. I figure in the end when it does blow up you can go back to some starting point and choose one of the women and just follow that path to a happy ending. So far this game has been a blast and looking forward to where it goes.

Reactions: acewinz

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Can confirm,
Well... that's interesting. Thanks for the confirmation.

Now I am thinking Zarah just moved up to my #1 viper candidate. The Fortune Teller said Monica would somehow get between the MC and the money so Zarah might be the thing that gets in the way.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019

Now I am thinking Zarah just moved up to my #1 viper candidate. The Fortune Teller said Monica would somehow get between the MC and the money so Zarah might be the thing that gets in the way.
Just another reason for me to not like Zarah

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017

Of course Monica is between Mc and the money, if you take a look at the conditions of the will, you will realize that Zara has nothing to do with the money and MC and if you are referring to the fact that Zara has favored the relationship between Monica and Mc of course but remember that Zara is in business with Monica and everything she does is also aimed at her business and her activity. Zara as Gold digger? May be but remember Zara
has never asked money to Mc instead Jolina is very happy of the co-participation of Mc to the management of the Cafe of Jo

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Lol... I did that, and Monica walked into the MC's room in a sexy nurses outfit while Katie was there in some sweet lingerie. It was explosive, but it was also kind of a let down. I was expecting some slugging and crying and ball kicking and throwing the MC out of the house...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Lol... I did that, and Monica walked into the MC's room in a sexy nurses outfit while Katie was there in some sweet lingerie. It was explosive, but it was also kind of a let down. I was expecting some slugging and crying and ball kicking and throwing the MC out of the house...
Considering Cheeky wrote that piece and he is normally shy on overly punishing people when they get caught I thought it was very well done, especially

He usually prefers to fade to black and let your imagination do the work in those cases (plus not a lot of people take the avoidable pitfalls of which there are many). I'm the one that likes to give a bat to the feels personally when the opportunity arises. IE

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
According to Miss Cleo many have ridden that ride. and though you can play as a total man whore that is not a desirable trait to learn about a women (yes double standard). She too seems to be in it just for fun, not a place for the heart to lie. The title of this game needs to mean something.

Well my heart is in a harem and since we are not getting that.....

Might as well have the next best thing, a tight warm willing driveway to park in.

I saw in patreon that the next update will be "soon". Any better idea on what "soon" means? In a month? In two weeks?

But in all seriousness, 15 days.

And here we are two years later.

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Considering Cheeky wrote that piece and he is normally shy on overly punishing people when they get caught I thought it was very well done, especially

He usually prefers to fade to black and let your imagination do the work in those cases (plus not a lot of people take the avoidable pitfalls of which there are many). I'm the one that likes to give a bat to the feels personally when the opportunity arises. IE
That's awesome! I noticed the sponge... very clever. And yes, the girls are way too forgiving of the MC's bad behavior and responses, but I still love this game!

It's interesting, I have played most paths, but I never had the MC pursue Wanda because she is just horrible.... lol... but now I am going to have to go back and play it just to see that scene!

Really great stuff!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's awesome! I noticed the sponge... very clever. And yes, the girls are way too forgiving of the MC's bad behavior and responses, but I still love this game!

It's interesting, I have played most paths, but I never had the MC pursue Wanda because she is just horrible.... lol... but now I am going to have to go back and play it just to see that scene!

Really great stuff!
We've had a lot of positive responses to how
develop considering where they start at. ;)

Reactions: Punto
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes