SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Personally I am a Bella fan. I think it is the eyes and the long hair. Yeah. that's the ticket!
I can't be the only one that thinks Bella is way too desperate to hook up with the MC. I mean inviting herself to the beach house, offering to spy on her sister, constantly throwing herself at him... it's stalker creepy. She is like the female version of "Timmy".

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I can't be the only one that thinks Bella is way too desperate to hook up with the MC. I mean inviting herself to the beach house, offering to spy on her sister, constantly throwing herself at him... it's stalker creepy. She is like the female version of "Timmy".
I hate posting twice but.....

I totally agree she comes across as desperate.
However.....

Its a known fact that when a man is really good looking women tend to throw themselves at men in horrible ways.
Specially if they know he is hiding a monster cock in his pants.
As objectifying as that sounds, its true.
So I don't have an issue with that desperation that much.

Ironically all women in the game seem to be single.
Wait I stand corrected I just remember one of them has a boyfriend.
But he got cum in his coffee ..... Oh wait off topic.

Both men and women can go in an off period in their lives and reek of desperation.
I think it tends to add a touch of realism to her character, however like you this tends to not sit well with me.
But its also a fact that usually when people reek of desperation its a deterrent to getting into a relationship.
Which might be why she also jumps on the M.C.

Adding to a few things given that everyone makes it out like the M.C. is good looking,
in good shape, large cock.
A woman would throw herself at that alone, then add on he now has his own beach home , car and might be rich.
To that point her actions can be understandable

**** NOT ALL WOMEN ****

For it to happen fast, all you have to remember is that,
he is surrounded by beautiful women.
So for her to be forceful as she has been, would also make sense as a notice me.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I hate posting twice but.....

I totally agree she comes across as desperate.
However.....

Its a known fact that when a man is really good looking women tend to throw themselves at men in horrible ways.
Specially if they know he is hiding a monster cock in his pants.
As objectifying as that sounds, its true.
So I don't have an issue with that desperation that much.

Ironically all women in the game seem to be single.
Wait I stand corrected I just remember one of them has a boyfriend.
But he got cum in his coffee ..... Oh wait off topic.

Both men and women can go in an off period in their lives and reek of desperation.
I think it tends to add a touch of realism to her character, however like you this tends to not sit well with me.
But its also a fact that usually when people reek of desperation its a deterrent to getting into a relationship.
Which might be why she also jumps on the M.C.

Adding to a few things given that everyone makes it out like the M.C. is good looking,
in good shape, large cock.
A woman would throw herself at that alone, then add on he now has his own beach home , car and might be rich.
To that point her actions can be understandable

**** NOT ALL WOMEN ****

For it to happen fast, all you have to remember is that,
he is surrounded by beautiful women.
So for her to be forceful as she has been, would also make sense as a notice me.
I would not disagree with this...

I would also think that the attraction was building over the years as she has obviously been sympathetic towards the MC for years... but she just seems more desperate than I would expect. I should clarify that I am thinking about her behavior in terms of the whole will/incentive/motive and her place in it. It's almost like she is eager to hook up with him hoping to get the money too.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I would not disagree with this...

I would also think that the attraction was building over the years as she has obviously been sympathetic towards the MC for years... but she just seems more desperate than I would expect. I should clarify that I am thinking about her behavior in terms of the whole will/incentive/motive and her place in it. It's almost like she is eager to hook up with him hoping to get the money too.

Bella is someone I tend to like.
I really hope in the end she turns to be good.
However I do agree that it does seem eager.

The case may very well be that he moved back.
It so far is not set in stone that he will stay either, although its playing out that way.
If she truly had feelings for him, him leaving may also be a worry.
When/if she heard about the will and the requirements, she could also want to hold on tight making the M.C. not leave.

Lot of reasons that apply sadly to both that you can use.
Money - gold digger. (not pointing to the fortune telling, just bitches in general)
Loved M.C. for the longest, cant let him go away "again".
If she truly cared for him. I could see her trying hard to keep him there and trying her hardest to see him always.
Shes been on a date with him,
was also at the beach house,
at Elanie's house,
She brought clothes to him after they were tossed aside.

She has done a lot to keep her as his main focus.
One issue that makes me wonder her is oddly something missing.
Jealously. Its not there.
Very few people are immune to that trait but it happens.
If shes that desperate, I'm surprised its not showing.
Then again some parts with her always feel rushed, which could explain the lack of that emotion.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
yeah she was way too easy and it put me off too. you dont even get to know her and she wants to fuck, part of the fun is the chase to begin with and getting there, when they just spread legs at the beginning its like mehhh

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
idk if its just the kind of personalities i like in girls but kate to me is the best by farrrrrrrrrr, i wont do a playthrough of this without her being number 1, and i dont do that with any other games.

she is gorgeous and her personality is great, its cute how she finds it hard to admit how she feels with shit but then has her moments where she is sweet as fuck.. idk thats just my type. I much prefer a girl who finds it hard to say the certain stuff but when she does you know she means it rather than one that just says it all from the start before you even really know them properly because it just doesnt seem sincere.

genuinely love the story between the mc and kate, and when they had their first lil date at that restaurant and then at the beach house that night and morning it was one of my fav parts of the whole thing.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
yeah she was way too easy and it put me off too. you dont even get to know her and she wants to fuck, part of the fun is the chase to begin with and getting there, when they just spread legs at the beginning its like mehhh
Interesting statement.
How well they know him...
Many of the characters don't do much deep dive to get to know the M.C.

Zarah doesn't she jumps him fast,
Debbie doesn't,
Katie seems to easy to manipulate into sex,
Jolina jumps to sex kinda easy,
Birthday girl (again I don't know her name) jumps him pretty quick,
Carnival girl jumps him fast,
Wanda well with in minutes,
Angel you basically neglect and you can bang her fast.
Religious zealot is quick to jump you if you play her game, that's not even just getting to know him.

I'm seeing a trend here.

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
A side thought/observation:

I find it interesting how nobody gives the fair entrance girl any love. She was willing to hook up with you just to mess with Monica. That is the most altruistic action done by any woman in the game. Has to count for something. Also there is no way she is involved in the will drama which is another plus.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018

I find it interesting how nobody gives the fair entrance girl any love. She was willing to hook up with you just to mess with Monica. That is the most altruistic action done by any woman in the game. Has to count for something. Also there is no way she is involved in the will drama which is another plus.

Same goes with the birthday girl and everyone hates her :D but shes had more screen time.
Since I'm half Irish, I spiked her boyfriends coffee with a little Irish. :D
I think the reason no one brings up her is that, she honestly has such little dialog it doesn't make her memorable.
But we don't know how many of the fan base also flat out reject her.
I'm all for her but the reason I don't say much, is because my obvious negative view on the carnival stuff itself.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

VERY good observation. Mabel = best girl and is definitely going to have the best ending.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blaisdale

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
According to Miss Cleo many have ridden that ride. and though you can play as a total man whore that is not a desirable trait to learn about a women (yes double standard). She too seems to be in it just for fun, not a place for the heart to lie. The title of this game needs to mean something.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I saw in patreon that the next update will be "soon". Any better idea on what "soon" means? In a month? In two weeks?

Reactions: LadyBee

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I saw in patreon that the next update will be "soon". Any better idea on what "soon" means? In a month? In two weeks?
The Patreon post said they were starting to beta test parts of Episode 22, but other parts are still being completed. The plan seems to be to have the final components complete sometime next week. Presumably the entire episode will then need a bit of testing before being released. So it will depend on how how long testing takes and whether any serious bugs crop up. My guess is we'll probably see an early April release, but that's a very imprecise estimate.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Interesting statement.
How well they know him...
Many of the characters don't do much deep dive to get to know the M.C.

Zarah doesn't she jumps him fast,
Debbie doesn't,
Katie seems to easy to manipulate into sex,
Jolina jumps to sex kinda easy,
Birthday girl (again I don't know her name) jumps him pretty quick,
Carnival girl jumps him fast,
Wanda well with in minutes,
Angel you basically neglect and you can bang her fast.
Religious zealot is quick to jump you if you play her game, that's not even just getting to know him.

I'm seeing a trend here.
some of these did know the mc way before we start seeing the story, yeah it happens quick for a few but its not real life its a game it it goes too slow others start to bitch, im not one of them but a lot do.

i feel like it went at the right pace with kate. for me its more that kate is my type thats why i dont really care or give any of the others a chance. bella to me just seems way too into him way too quickly, saying she loves him and shit like that its not a bit of me and thats just me being honest. i think it was the 2nd time meeting her for us and she has him in bed saying that at the end.. i was like ehhh nah..

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes