lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Mc receives an email and thinks it's from Monica but it's not.
Elaine kicks Mc out of the house.
Bella makes an appearance bringing home some of Mc's things that Elaine wanted to throw away, and creates doubt in Mc about Monica.
Mc knows the terms of the will.
Jolina becomes an integral and important part of the story.
When Mc is at Jolina's and Jenna warns him about something bad she discovered on Jolina's laptop, Jolina gets beyond angry but tries not to break up with Mc and involves Jenna.
Jolina meets Bella and in the picture Mc finds on Jenna's computer, she is pictured in Elaine's house (compare fridge).
In math 1+1=2 in a visual game might not make 2
the important characters in this mystery, are Bella the dizzy, Jolina the gold digger, Elaine and Mc second and third figure in the will.
Bella knows the conditions of the will regarding Elaine and Mc, knowing that Mc is from Monica and that this would not favor her, as to receive the shares of the will of Elaine and Mc must ensure that they do not comply with the conditions otherwise if only Mc fails, his share goes to the foundation for animals.
Therefore he has to make sure that Mc and Elaine can be friends and hang out again.
In order not to expose herself too much and arouse suspicion, she plays a dual role, Mc's friend and Elaine's friend.
Are my observations accurate? Only Cheeky knows, along with the diabolical Duo.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella makes an appearance bringing home some of Mc's things that Elaine wanted to throw away, and creates doubt in Mc about Monica.
When Mc is at Jolina's and Jenna warns him about something bad she discovered on Jolina's laptop, Jolina gets beyond angry but tries not to break up with Mc and involves Jenna.
Jolina meets Bella and in the picture Mc finds on Jenna's computer, she is pictured in Elaine's house (compare fridge).
the important characters in this mystery, are Bella the dizzy, Jolina the gold digger, Elaine and Mc second and third figure in the will.
Bella knows the conditions of the will regarding Elaine and Mc, knowing that Mc is from Monica and that this would not favor her, as to receive the shares of the will of Elaine and Mc must ensure that they do not comply with the conditions otherwise if only Mc fails, his share goes to the foundation for animals.
Therefore he has to make sure that Mc and Elaine can be friends and hang out again.
In order not to expose herself too much and arouse suspicion, she plays a dual role, Mc's friend and Elaine's friend.
Bella's actions, however, are quite chaotic, I struggle to see a clear direction.
her purpose would be what? to make sure that each heir has their share so that they can draw from all 3?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
But......... What if MC is a serious supporter of Humane Society and ASPCA? I mean, it is the perfect opportunity to provide a large cash flow to worthwhile organizations. It would be in his interest to crush the competitions completion of will requirements. His own would be meaningless since if he wins he can direct support. If he makes all lose he actually wins. It changes the way you approach the other two actors. It allows you to be aggressive in your relationships as long as the end game is they lose. You don't care if you lose or win. Just a thought.:giggle:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Bella's actions, however, are quite chaotic, I struggle to see a clear direction.
her purpose would be what? to make sure that each heir has their share so that they can draw from all 3?
On the contrary, Bella if she is as I believe the dizzy, she knows very well that if mc hangs out with Elaine, Elaine loses her share and if Mc continues to see Monica and her daughters he too loses his share and as Greg the lawyer says if two of them don't comply with the conditions imposed, all the remaining shares go to the third in this case the Dizzy.
This is also assumed by MC when Elaine revokes part of her conditions and Mc states that if Elaine does not comply with the conditions, lUi might get that part

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On the contrary, Bella if she is as I believe the dizzy, she knows very well that if mc hangs out with Elaine, Elaine loses her share and if Mc continues to see Monica and her daughters he too loses his share and as Greg the lawyer says if two of them don't comply with the conditions imposed, all the remaining shares go to the third in this case the Dizzy.
This is also assumed by MC when Elaine revokes part of her conditions and Mc states that if Elaine does not comply with the conditions, lUi might get that part
then I disagree with your reconstruction.

Bella is the one who put the flea in MC's ear about Monica hitting on Donald.

and she is the one who shows up uninvited at the beach house risking to get Mc in trouble with Katie.

even towards Elaine he does nothing but question her behavior, foreshadowing possible low blows towards Mc (then whether or not Mc has a relationship with Elaine is optional, but in fact Bella does not facilitate the relationship)
even the only game over of the relationship with Elaine is the consequence of having given in to Bella's provocations.

every action she takes brings MC closer to his third of the inheritance.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Hmm.... Cleo's stuff....

1) in her heart, in her life, in her home..... Could be either Elaine or Monica, but I'm betting Monica.

2) sisters: sweetness there, but not all sweetness is natural... Could indicate Katie (her sweetness took work, also a lower point will be where I theorize she's adopted... There's a hint in episode 21 and she does not share features with Monica or MC (Note, I also theorize Monica is MCs Mom and Jenna is MC's blood related sister, I did NOT pursue Monica sexually and she found out about MC and Katie's relationship and didn't freak further adding a bit of support for adopted Katie. Also, on a bad path, Monica DOES lose her shit about Jenna) It could also indicate Elaine and Bella supported by my point 3.

3) The sister introduces a pretty blonde, she is close to you but closer to the sister. I'm theorizing Jenna and Joline and that Joline is bisexual with slightly more lesbian tendencies. It could also fit Katie and Debbie, but this really doesn't fit as a) if my above "adopted" theory is correct then Katie cannot be "the sister" and b) Debbie is into Lily, not Katie. Also, it could be Bella, she is another "sister" and she's acting all suspicious, but as I recall, she didn't introduce you to any blondes, did she???

4) The blonde likes you but prefers women. This further (IMO) supports my Joline theory, Joline ALMOST confessed "something" in the 3some with MC/Joline/Jenna.

5) The sister and her blonde, a will, a key, and a house beside the sea. This is an obvious reference to the beach house, but is it TOO obvious? Could it be anecdotal? The will, could be the physical will or could it be the will to push through and find happiness? The key, there was a (IMO) too obvious reference to the key under the rock of the beach house. Could also be the will to find the key to finding happiness. So, theoretically, Jenna and Joline and MC find the will to muddle through and find happiness in the house beside the sea (IE: screw the money, end up in a Jenna centric throuple) Note: I don't think that's likely, I think there will be SOME way to have it all! (except my MC doesn't deserve shit, cause he's a cheating, lying bastard whose only redeeming grace is he DOES really like/love all his LIs :) )

Further points, the Lawyer hints dropped, I don't remember all of them, but his last comment, home is where the heart is seems particualrly relevant. MC sort of has three potential homes. Monica's, Elaine's, Beach House. Any of them could be where his heart is depending on how it works out.

Just my thoughts so far, almost to the end of 21.

Reactions: Sysonphi
Nov 7, 2020
What's the betting on a trio relationship Katie<>MC<>Jenna ? I really hope so - Jenna seems on board, it's just Katie who seems like the problem.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteyG

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm REALLY trying to angle for a Jenna/Katie path (and, yeah, Jenna seems onboard, but DAMMIT Katie!!! :) ) Katie is so stubborn!

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Game is a masterpiece.

That said, wish the game was remastered with modern visuals (at least the first 8 chapters). And Monica and Zarah were enhanced to be more facially beautiful.

Still 10/10.

Last edited:

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Cool, I just know I'm going to feel terrble having to make a decision after telling both sisters I love them, that I have serious feelings for Lily and Debbie and Jolina, lol! (assuming someone doesn't cut my balls foo!)

Simple solution. Just knock all the women up. Then they can't dump/leave you.

• Haha
Reactions: blackstar42
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes