ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Miss Cleo gave you all the information you needed to solve this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is talking about Elaine here not Monica.

She's talking about Bella and Jolina.

Which two have been trying to get you to let them move into the beach house. Home is Where The Heart Is. Keep them out of the beach house.
The problem is that like all good soothsayers, her message changes drastically depending on how you interpret it. Like you, I tend to think those clips are talking about Elaine, Bella and Jolina, but if you favor other parts of her spiel they could refer to Monica, Katie/Jenna and Debbie instead.

don't exaggerate what I said

I did not say that Monica would be a prostitute.
Monica is in a complicated econimical situation, she may have felt Donald's allure as a successful man because of the security he would represent to her and the girls. it doesn't seem like such an extreme assumption to me

Successful men have appealed to women since the beginning of time.

on the other hand, to think that Donald, to spite his son, would potentially give a third of his inheritance to a woman he didn't like, seems to me to be a much more extreme assumption.

at any time this (hypothetical) relationship had started however MC could not take it well, Monica knows the harm Donald has done to MC and his mother, she can forgive him but the shock would remain

I repeat: I am not saying that there are particular elements to consider Monica the third heir compared to the other candidates, but that among all the possibilities she would be the one with the most universal impact, and this makes me lean towards her.

I did not understand what you wanted to say about the email, but it seems to me that you have changed your mind.
The impact is universal, but the universal part is fairly limited. If you don't think a mistake in Monica's past merits a scarlet letter, it's really not that big an issue. Again, that changes if we learn Monica has been scheming to rob us this whole time, but that's a very specific subset of Monica being the 3rd heir, with much higher hurdles to overcome.

As far the email goes, my point is that the game kicked off when Monica replied to an email the MC didn't actually send. If Monica is the eventually revealed as the evil schemer, why would she go through the trouble of faking an email from the MC so she could reply to it? She could have sent the MC an unsolicited email saying she heard his dad died and inviting him to come live with her again if he needed a place to crash.

That would have accomplished the same result just as easily (possibly better, since the MC might have decided to stay with one of his other friends who thought he emailed them instead). And I don't see how it would make Monica more suspicious. So unless we think Jenna was in on it and lied about the emails, it seems very unlikely Monica is the viper plotting against us.

Reactions: Sadowdark

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem is that like all good soothsayers, her message changes drastically depending on how you interpret it. Like you, I tend to think those clips are talking about Elaine, Bella and Jolina, but if you favor other parts of her spiel they could refer to Monica, Katie/Jenna and Debbie instead.

The impact is universal, but the universal part is fairly limited. If you don't think a mistake in Monica's past merits a scarlet letter, it's really not that big an issue. Again, that changes if we learn Monica has been scheming to rob us this whole time, but that's a very specific subset of Monica being the 3rd heir, with much higher hurdles to overcome.

As far the email goes, my point is that the game kicked off when Monica replied to an email the MC didn't actually send. If Monica is the eventually revealed as the evil schemer, why would she go through the trouble of faking an email from the MC so she could reply to it? She could have sent the MC an unsolicited email saying she heard his dad died and inviting him to come live with her again if he needed a place to crash.

That would have accomplished the same result just as easily (possibly better, since the MC might have decided to stay with one of his other friends who thought he emailed them instead). And I don't see how it would make Monica more suspicious. So unless we think Jenna was in on it and lied about the emails, it seems very unlikely Monica is the viper plotting against us.
it is not necessary that Monica has done any dirty work (that would make her the "bad guy" of the story), it is enough that she has been with the man who has ruined the life of her best friend and MC to make her a difficult choice for MC to accept

both if she knows the conditions of the will for MC (either because he tells her or because she discovers them in another way) and if she doesn't know them, in any case she would have had to tell MC that she is also an heir, if he discovers it at the last moment he would have all the reasons not to trust her, to question, rightly or wrongly, all her gestures

to give an example, rationally MC could also understand Elaine's choice to send the email, that objectively was in favor of MC, but instinctively it is still a betrayal, a going behind his back

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Not really. If the all the 3 heir menage to meet the condition, the get about 5 million each. If any 2 of them meet the condition and the third doesn't, they get 7.5 million about each. If only one heir meet the condition he/she gets all the money. Only if none of them menages to meet the condition the money goes all to charity.
You are right Machete looking back at the meeting with Elaine Mc says this "Really Elaine is not chasing money? That means a bigger share for me if I fulfill my condition"

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You are right Machete looking back at the meeting with Elaine Mc says this "Really Elaine is not chasing money? That means a bigger share for me if I fulfill my condition"
Sometimes i think by the end we'll find out that the whole legacy was a complex joke by Donald and the 3 heirs will get a fair share regardless. The dude was a jerk and a control freak.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sometimes i think by the end we'll find out that the whole legacy was a complex joke by Donald and the 3 heirs will get a fair share regardless.
That'd be a bit anti-climactic. I can let slip that there definitely are Will conditions and that while Donald was a jerk and wrote the will conditions accordingly for the heirs. He did do it with a purpose in mind. And while that purpose may include plenty of assholishness it wasn't just for that.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
According to Elaine, the conditions of the will for her are to have no contact and show no affection or anything but indifference and detachment for Mc.
Mc must have no contact whatsoever with Monica and her daughters.
To make this difficult, there is money.
Theresa is a little difficult to be the golddigger while this role fits Angel the model who in her description of the bastard states that he was a widower with a son but that the one he was with was just a companion. She sounds exactly like Donald. Bella is enigmatic, although she says she didn't stop Elaine from kicking Mc out of the house and at the same time she makes Mc doubtful about Monica and tries to make peace with Mc and Elaine. If she is the third in the will, then it is clear that her behavior 5+2.5+2.5 million would go to her and if, as I believe, she is in cahoots with JOLINA she would always get a good share of the will.
Allow me a bit of an odd thought, let's imagine that Bella is planning to play a trick on Donald and make sure she gets her share of the Will and then split it with Elaine and Mc letting them do the exact opposite of what Donald would want and at the same time enjoy his money. If this is the case, then long live BELLA .

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
According to Elaine, the conditions of the will for her are to have no contact and show no affection or anything but indifference and detachment for Mc.
Theresa is a little difficult to be the golddigger while this role fits Angel the model who in her description of the bastard states that he was a widower with a son but that the one he was with was just a companion. She sounds exactly like Donald. Bella is enigmatic, although she says she didn't stop Elaine from kicking Mc out of the house and at the same time she makes Mc doubtful about Monica and tries to make peace with Mc and Elaine. If she is the third in the will, then it is clear that her behavior 5+2.5+2.5 million would go to her and if, as I believe, she is in cahoots with JOLINA she would always get a good share of the will.
Allow me a bit of an odd thought, let's imagine that Bella is planning to play a trick on Donald and make sure she gets her share of the Will and then split it with Elaine and Mc letting them do the exact opposite of what Donald would want and at the same time enjoy his money. If this is the case, then long live BELLA .
in reality we know that ahnno have to do with a house, it is not clear if it is the house in which she lives (very likely) or another as that to the sea

and through Elaine's mouth we know that if she were to respect the conditions imposed on her, Mc would probably end up hating her.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I played this game a long time ago maybe ep 13 or 14 and picked it up from last ep. I am also leaning towards Bella to be the gold digger. Cheeky nonchalantly keeps multiple interests of gold digger, being Angel, Monica, Jolina, Theresa and Bella, all are a convulted mess.
For me, I keep Monica Angel Theresa out of the scenario just because the lawyer says that the gold digger has already access to the father's will and knows more about conditions of other beneficiaries, for that to happen Theresa Monica Angel must have come to Elaine's house cause his father as asshole he was wont carry will with himself that the gold digger sees it when he fucks her.

Now, Bella Jolina are shown to be in Elaine's house in a picture in bikinis in Elaine's kitchen when we spy on Jenna maybe ep 14 or 15.
Bella has access to Elaine's mails(in last ep whichever she was featured she knows how to seal envelopes :)], always stays at home and answers everyone at the door.
I guess anyone else could take it from here to support my theory. Thats all I can think of now.
Jolina could be Private Investigator the lawyer was talking about.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Publication333png.png Where are Jolina and Bella together?
Elaine refers to the house in which she lives and asks Mc if the will shows that the house will go to Mc, if he is willing to give it to her. If Mc says yes, then it is a love affair, if he says no, Elaine kicks him out of the house.

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 1698329 Where are Jolina and Bella together?
Elaine refers to the house in which she lives and asks Mc if the will shows that the house will go to Mc, if he is willing to give it to her. If Mc says yes, then it is a love affair, if he says no, Elaine kicks him out of the house.
Ah sorry, that is Jolina's kitchen maybe. I have to play the game to confirm.
But I am sure Jolina/Bella are cooking something. It is hinted in the game that Jolina could be bi & during Elaine's date she also said that Bella went to meet her girlfriend or a girl something( not sure about this one).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
She probably lied. In the wills Donald said that while MC's condition are very easy (and they indeed are, he just had to pick any other sexy girl of the game) Elaine's and Dizzy's aren't and they'll have to struggle.

Having no contact or affection for MC like, let's say, all her fucking life until that day? Rather easy.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I played this game a long time ago maybe ep 13 or 14 and picked it up from last ep. I am also leaning towards Bella to be the gold digger. Cheeky nonchalantly keeps multiple interests of gold digger, being Angel, Monica, Jolina, Theresa and Bella, all are a convulted mess.
For me, I keep Monica Angel Theresa out of the scenario just because the lawyer says that the gold digger has already access to the father's will and knows more about conditions of other beneficiaries, for that to happen Theresa Monica Angel must have come to Elaine's house cause his father as asshole he was wont carry will with himself that the gold digger sees it when he fucks her.
Technically, that's not correct. Greg warned us that one of the other beneficiaries had seen the will. That doesn't have to be the gold digger. He could have been referring to Elaine (in which case she's been lying to the player about pretty much everything this whole time). In that scenario fringe candidates like Monica, Theresa or Angel become marginally less fringey.
Greg_warning.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Technically, that's not correct. Greg warned us that one of the other beneficiaries had seen the will. That doesn't have to be the gold digger. He could have been referring to Elaine (in which case she's been ying to the player about pretty much everything this whole time). In that scenario fringe candidates like Monica, Theresa or Angel become marginally less fringey.
View attachment 1699300
Yes you are correct in that sense and thank you for this ss. As you can also see Greg has said the beneficiary knows about the conditions does not neccesarily mean she has seen the will.
Suppose Elaine has seen the will, she might know the gold digger's name and the development of her character over the games suggests that she would murder the goddamn digger, or the will did not include name of the gold digger or the mc

Now, suppose the unknown beneficiary has not seen the will. So that leaves only one conclusion MC discusses his condition to if I remember Monica, Bella, Katie, Jenna.
Greg implies that the gold digger knows conditions of all other beneficiary.
So, Monica Katie Jenna do not interact with Elaine in the game. Now Bella has advantage of discussing details of will to both MC and Elaine and get to know details of each other's will. Bella even to promise to let MC know Elaine's meeting details with the lawyer or any knowledge of the elaine will condition if she can and in return MC wont betray Elaine or her.
Bella also has access to Elaine's password protected pc, that is how she gave mc the data of usb.

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Found them, it is Elaine's kitchen unless we get to see Jolina's kitchen. It is elaine's kitchen for me. Since Jenna has access to Jolina's laptop that tells that Bella's photo in the bikini is from Jolina's laptop. Also found the dialogue in ep20 script.
I "That sounds yummy. I don't get much home cooking. What about ummm Bella?"
E "Haha. That is sort of why I called now..."
E "Bella had plans to go hang out tonight with a girlfriend... and I subtly encouraged her to have a sleepover. She can enjoy a night out and we could have some time just for the two of us."
I "Ah, did she take the bait?"
E "Well she did accuse me of trying to get rid of her, but assumed it was just for some peace and quiet."
if EDate == -6:
E "I sort of wish she could be here to act as a proper chaperone for us, but besides proper being entirely beyond her capacity... I don't think I could ever explain to her who I was having a \"date\" with!"
E "In any event we have the house to ourselves tonight."

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes