h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
why the game size is small (3.14gb)here compare to public version(18gb) at patreon?
I dont want to play the compressed version

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
what I am trying to understand why the big difference in size ?
is image quality is reduced for f95?
I could be wrong but I think the F95 version is just a patch :unsure: so you only get Ep21 where as on patreon you get Ep1 to 21... Not sure though.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
what I am trying to understand why the big difference in size ?
is image quality is reduced for f95?
The original images are mostly raw jpegs, aka quite large. The "uncompressed" version posted here should contain lossless webp converted images - a few times smaller size, no quality reduction.
Those webp lossless images can be further lossy processed, aka compressed (usually at 80-85% preserved images quality), hence even smaller compressed version in the OP.
As it has been pointed above - download 13+gb patreon original, 3+gb OP "webp" version and compressed version, and do the comparisons by yourself.
I could be wrong but I think the F95 version is just a patch :unsure: so you only get Ep21 where as on patreon you get Ep1 to 21... Not sure though.
Nope, full game is there, not only a patch.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
why the game size is small (3.14gb)here compare to public version(18gb) at patreon?
I dont want to play the compressed version
download 13+gb patreon original

Where are the 13+gb and 18gb numbers coming from from? I just checked the "Windows & Linux Episode 1-21 Full download" link on Patreon and, according to MEGA, the file is 3.55GB. That's really close to the 3.53GB that MEGA shows for the full download in the OP of this thread.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Where are the 13+gb and 18gb numbers coming from from? I just checked the "Windows & Linux Episode 1-21 Full download" link on Patreon and, according to MEGA, the file is 3.55GB. That's really close to the 3.53GB that MEGA shows for the full download in the OP of this thread.
ask the guy from above (and i quoted him wrong, he said 18gb, and not 13).
i have no idea what "original" size on patreon could be (usually those are the same as the versions leaked here), yet he bumped with a question "why the game size here is only 3.5gb, on patreon it is 18gb, i dont wanna to play compressed etc etc".

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Enormous sized images i guess. I always wondered what was the point of static imagines this big. Your average screen will still be 1920 x 1080. No real point to make it bigger.

Reactions: Agrik

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Enormous sized images i guess. I always wondered what was the point of static imagines this big. Your average screen will still be 1920 x 1080. No real point to make it bigger.
Sorry, I meant where did h942611d see a download size of 18GB for WTHI? The download size from the official link on Patreon is only 3.55GB.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
As it has been pointed above - download 13+gb patreon original, 3+gb OP "webp" version and compressed version, and do the comparisons by yourself.
As JackMiejov said, the download file here is the full version [3.55GB].

Looking at the Ep18 OP referenced, there's no 18 GB version. is 4.77 GB.

Ep18 is bigger than Ep21, but that's seems to be due to some image optimization being applied in the current version. They both use JPEGs, but the files are smaller in Ep21 vs Ep18.

OP's 18 GB size for Ep18 might be incorrectly referring to the whole Ep18 Patreon folder, which includes multiple formats of the game (Mac, PC, compressed, patch). Though the whole folder looks to be 15.43 GB, so there's still something off in their numbers if that's the case.

Last edited:

WickedAndEvilSmile

Oct 23, 2017
Hey sorry for asking, but is this game officially completed, on hold or abandoned? I played up to episode 20 and it seems I missed episode 21, which I am downloading now. Almost four months without an update makes me think that either progress got slowed down or it's completed or abandoned. Can someone confirm anything? 1200+ pages are a bit too much for me to read.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey sorry for asking, but is this game officially completed, on hold or abandoned?
No, no and no.

Almost four months without an update makes me think that either progress got slowed down or it's completed or abandoned.
Then you thought wrong.
Outside of when Cheeky was pretty badly ill, months between releases isn't unusual.

Can someone confirm anything? 1200+ pages are a bit too much for me to read.
I can confirm it appears to be 100% still in development, and the devs frequent this thread relatively often when they can.

Do a better job keeping track of this thread, and you'll see those kinds of things for yourself... Or become a patron.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hey sorry for asking, but is this game officially completed, on hold or abandoned? I played up to episode 20 and it seems I missed episode 21, which I am downloading now. Almost four months without an update makes me think that either progress got slowed down or it's completed or abandoned. Can someone confirm anything? 1200+ pages are a bit too much for me to read.
It should be out this month however, just going back a few pages would have gotten you that answer. Next time actually try to be informed.

Reactions: WickedAndEvilSmile

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game has not been abandoned

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No, no and no.

Then you thought wrong.
Outside of when Cheeky was pretty badly ill, months between releases isn't unusual.

I can confirm it appears to be 100% still in development, and the devs frequent this thread relatively often when they can.

Do a better job keeping track of this thread, and you'll see those kinds of things for yourself... Or become a patron.
Beat me to it!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
well some mistakes were made and I am sorry for that and thanks to all of you to help me understand .
problem solved
Yup, 3.5ish gig is the full version. We used to be pushing over 5 gig. I know that can cause problems for some people with mega, and the time was just right, so Cheeky took the time to convert everything to a smaller yet equal quality format as Abhai said. Although, last I checked, the version hosted here is missing the post release bug fix for Ep21.

Reactions: Abhai

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So, This is my first playthrough. As this isn't harem and I'm sleeping with everyone in the game up mid CH 17. (except Monica, Theresa, and Elaine (and dropping Zara as soon as opportunity presents). I'm expecting a MASSIVE trainwreck soon, right? :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes