lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
As I have already had occasion to write when Elaine asks Mc for the favor of letting her have the house where she lives there are several options:
1- agree and say yes and in return spend the night with Elaine;
2- say no and be kicked out of the house by an extremely angry Elaine.
Is it really Elaine's love for Mc?
3-Theresa is unlikely to be MC's mother as Monica has taken him and Mama into her home, so Theresa cannot be.
4- Do you really believe that Kate is so blind that she doesn't notice that Mc is also playing with Jenna? Remember when kate was doing a handjob to Mc and Jenna got off and suspiciously wouldn't go away?
5- If Monica thinks that she is the only one who plays with Mc, then we must think that Monica is incapable of understanding...
6 - Jolina is slowly beginning to uncover her cards and in the meantime she has just remembered the video or photo of Elaine entering her café.
7- What if Jolina secretly agrees with Bella?
8- Bella and Elaine instill doubt in Mc about who and how Monica is for what purpose?
9- If Mc gets 100% of what he is entitled to from the will or by staying with Monica Kate and Jenna loses the remainder, it would not benefit any between him and Elaine as it would go for the animal association.
We could stay here and discuss for days and days about who is Dizzy and what role she would have or who is the golddigger and her role, we would not come to any certain conclusion because don't forget that this is a visual game and that everything pertains to Cheeky and the diabolical duo ACE and Cell.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
9- If Mc gets 100% of what he is entitled to from the will or by staying with Monica Kate and Jenna loses the remainder, it would not benefit any between him and Elaine as it would go for the animal association.
Not really. If the all the 3 heir menage to meet the condition, the get about 5 million each. If any 2 of them meet the condition and the third doesn't, they get 7.5 million about each. If only one heir meet the condition he/she gets all the money. Only if none of them menages to meet the condition the money goes all to charity.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
idleness breeds monsters....

the more time passes and the more I am convinced that Monica is the third heir

from the dramatic point of view is the choice that works more, it involves most of the characters (Katie, Jenna and Zara directly, Lily and Debbie indirectly, Bella and Elaine who had warned MC ...)

this would create for most of the players a highly dramatic situation. it seems to me really too strong a temptation to resist...

:(:(:(:cry:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
idleness breeds monsters....

the more time passes and the more I am convinced that Monica is the third heir

from the dramatic point of view is the choice that works more, it involves most of the characters (Katie, Jenna and Zara directly, Lily and Debbie indirectly, Bella and Elaine who had warned MC ...)

this would create for most of the players a highly dramatic situation. it seems to me really too strong a temptation to resist...

:(:(:(:cry:
Unless Monica has been playing a con so long that both her daughters have bought in for years, I'm not seeing the drama in making her the final heir. If anything, it obviates drama since now half of our money will go to Monica if we wind up staying in contact with her and the girls.

Oh no. What's next, the comfy chair?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unless Monica has been playing a con so long that both her daughters have bought in for years, I'm not seeing the drama in making her the final heir. If anything, it obviates drama since now half of our money will go to Monica if we wind up staying in contact with her and the girls.

you make it a little too easy

if it was Monica it would mean that Elaine's accusation of having hit on Donald would be confirmed, Monica would have completely betrayed the trust of MC's mother and then that of MC himself (there is the suspicion that the third heir knows the conditions of everyone's will)

MC could also forgive her, but it would not be an immediate thing

and it would be a betrayal so deep that it would have repercussions also on the characters close to her, did Katie and Jenna know it? and if they didn't know it, how would they take the news?

If Jolina (or Bella, or Angel) is the third heir, unless we are courting her, the whole thing has very little impact. If Monica is, a lot is questioned.

Reactions: Abhai

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Poke him with the soft cushions....

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
if it was Monica it would mean that Elaine's accusation of having hit on Donald would be confirmed, Monica would have completely betrayed the trust of MC's mother and then that of MC himself (there is the suspicion that the third heir knows the conditions of everyone's will)
1. It would't confirm it, Donald is an asshole who might as well screw people over from his grave.
2. She wouldn't, for her to keep it a secret is only fair, because it allows the MC to make his own choice so he doesn't feel pressured to pick whatever

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1. It would't confirm it, Donald is an asshole who might as well screw people over from his grave.
2. She wouldn't, for her to keep it a secret is only fair, because it allows the MC to make his own choice so he doesn't feel pressured to pick whatever
maybe I didn't explain myself well

I didn't say that Monica is the third heir because Donald told how she had tried with him, but that if it turns out that she is the third heir, the gold digger, regardless of Donald's story, it would confirm how she had acted behind MC's mother's back, making one of the worst possible betrayals.

I don't agree with the secrecy, not telling her would only serve to avoid the moral judgment of MC and her daughters. Then, if she knew (as suggested by the lawyer Gregory) the conditions of MC's will, having hosted him so willingly would slip from being a good deed to being a cruel trap.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
maybe I didn't explain myself well

I didn't say that Monica is the third heir because Donald told how she had tried with him, but that if it turns out that she is the third heir, the gold digger, regardless of Donald's story, it would confirm how she had acted behind MC's mother's back, making one of the worst possible betrayals.
Even if she is the third heir it would still not confirm that she is a Gold digger. Donald could just make her the heir to fuck things up even further and cause the most harm.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even if she is the third heir it would still not confirm that she is a Gold digger. Donald could just make her the heir to fuck things up even further and cause the most harm.
quite improbable...

and anyway in that case not telling MC would be a really unjustifiable move.... perfect only to create mistrust

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
you make it a little too easy

MC could also forgive her, but it would not be an immediate thing

and it would be a betrayal so deep that it would have repercussions also on the characters close to her, did Katie and Jenna know it? and if they didn't know it, how would they take the news?

If Jolina (or Bella, or Angel) is the third heir, unless we are courting her, the whole thing has very little impact. If Monica is, a lot is questioned.
Just because Monica is hypothetically the eponymous gold digger, that doesn't mean she was actually digging for gold. Donald is not a reliable narrator. We don't know when her affair would have happened or how she feels about it now. We certainly can't assume Donald told Elaine the truth about Monica making a pass at him just because we learned she slept with him; admitting he instigated it wouldn't exactly inspire Elaine to trust him. It's even possible, as Ramen- said, that Donald may have named her an heir to stir shit up posthumously. Monica being named in the will doesn't automatically make her a villain.

The only that happens is everything about Monica has an a laughably impractical con from day one. If she's the one Greg warned us about and has been orchestrating events for years, then yes, there will be drama. There had also be one hell of an explanation for how that makes a lick of sense given what we know of Monica, the girls, Donald, and the email that kicked this whole thing off.

Reactions: LionHeart 95

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Okay but then all her Teasing comes to play not as love but as deceit. and she stated by her own omission the moment she walked up the stairs she was messing with the MC. Monica would also need a backup plan if he did not fall for her (Monica) she would definitely need him to be with one of her daughters to lock in the MC to forfeiting the will conditions. a lot of ifs for this to happen.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just because Monica is hypothetically the eponymous gold digger, that doesn't mean she was actually digging for gold. Donald is not a reliable narrator. We don't know when her affair would have happened or how she feels about it now. We certainly can't assume Donald told Elaine the truth about Monica making a pass at him just because we learned she slept with him; admitting he instigated it wouldn't exactly inspire Elaine to trust him. It's even possible, as Ramen- said, that Donald may have named her an heir to stir shit up posthumously. Monica being named in the will doesn't automatically make her a villain.

The only that happens is everything about Monica has an a laughably impractical con from day one. If she's the one Greg warned us about and has been orchestrating events for years, then yes, there will be drama. There had also be one hell of an explanation for how that makes a lick of sense given what we know of Monica, the girls, Donald, and the email that kicked this whole thing off.
the fact that Monica was actually a gold digger, i.e. she was with Donald only for money, would be quite irrelevant, the point would be that she was with her best friend's lousy husband

having said that, that Monica has a complicated econimical situation is a fact, which makes the temptation believable

so much resistance to believe that Monica may have succumbed to the allure of Donald's money, however then it becomes believable that Donald would potentially give her a third of his possessions to play a nasty trick on his son...really?

the email having been sent to all of MC's acquaintances is not significant in any way, Monica was the first to respond... not much to explain

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the fact that Monica was actually a gold digger, i.e. she was with Donald only for money, would be quite irrelevant, the point would be that she was with her best friend's lousy husband
Again, that depends on further details. If the affair happened after the MC's mom died it would certainly be a case of poor judgement, but not really a betrayal.

having said that, that Monica has a complicated econimical situation is a fact, which makes the temptation believable

so much resistance to believe that Monica may have succumbed to the allure of Donald's money, however then it becomes believable that Donald would potentially give her a third of his possessions to play a nasty trick on his son...really?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. We have virtually no evidence of Monica sleeping with people for money. We have abundant evidence that Donald was a manipulative asshole who liked to mess with people.

the email having been sent to all of MC's acquaintances is not significant in any way, Monica was the first to respond... not much to explain
Not so. We know the MC didn't send an email to Monica before her reply that kicked the game off. Someone sent Monica a fake email (unless we assume Jenna's entire life has also been an act). If Monica has been plotting all this time, why go through the effort of spoofing a bunch of emails (supposedly from the MC) from Jolina's cafe when she could have just emailed the MC directly? And how did she get Elaine on video entering the cafe on the day those emails were sent? It would be a lot of effort to go through for no apparent gain.

EDIT: clarified the email situation.

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Miss Cleo gave you all the information you needed to solve this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is talking about Elaine here not Monica.

She's talking about Bella and Jolina.

Which two have been trying to get you to let them move into the beach house. Home is Where The Heart Is. Keep them out of the beach house.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Again, that depends on further details. If the affair happened after the MC's mom died it would certainly be a case of poor judgement, but not really a betrayal.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. We have virtually no evidence of Monica sleeping with people for money. We have abundant evidence that Donald was a manipulative asshole who liked to mess with people.

Not so. We know the MC didn't send an email to Monica before her reply that kicked the game off. Someone sent Monica a fake email (unless we assume Jenna's entire life has also been an act). If Monica has been plotting all this time, why go through the effort of spoofing a bunch of emails (supposedly from the MC) from Jolina's cafe when she could have just emailed the MC directly? And how did she get Elaine on video entering the cafe on the day those emails were sent? It would be a lot of effort to go through for no apparent gain.

EDIT: clarified the email situation.
don't exaggerate what I said

I did not say that Monica would be a prostitute.
Monica is in a complicated econimical situation, she may have felt Donald's allure as a successful man because of the security he would represent to her and the girls. it doesn't seem like such an extreme assumption to me

Successful men have appealed to women since the beginning of time.

on the other hand, to think that Donald, to spite his son, would potentially give a third of his inheritance to a woman he didn't like, seems to me to be a much more extreme assumption.

at any time this (hypothetical) relationship had started however MC could not take it well, Monica knows the harm Donald has done to MC and his mother, she can forgive him but the shock would remain

I repeat: I am not saying that there are particular elements to consider Monica the third heir compared to the other candidates, but that among all the possibilities she would be the one with the most universal impact, and this makes me lean towards her.

I did not understand what you wanted to say about the email, but it seems to me that you have changed your mind.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes