dempun

Dec 3, 2021
oh shit... she def said something too in the past that linked her. and i know elaine had more info than everyone else whether that means she had a name of the 3rd idk but it all makes sense.
I am pretty sure Elaine is the one who knows what everyone's conditions are. We know she was at the coffee shop at the time the message was sent and coupled with how she does NOT what to go there with the MC.

With Bella telling you about the two children thing, it leads me to think the dizzy blonde is in fact Theresa and is the MC's mother. Plus Theresa knows way too much about MC than she should.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
You're forgetting one key point... No incest at all.
You're right, I did forget that. That doesn't mean it can't be added to the game at some point, however. Not adding the tag because we don't yet know about it gamewise does make sense.

Not that I especially want incest to be a part of this game, it just looks to me that Theresa is the MC's birth mother.

to JackMieJov: As far as the MC knows, yes. He could have been adopted as an infant or something like that.

Anyway, one the main things I like about this game is how open it is to speculation. Makes that waiting for the next update fun.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You're right, I did forget that. That doesn't mean it can't be added to the game at some point, however. Not adding the tag because we don't yet know about it gamewise does make sense.
No, it doesn't make sense.
You want it to, but it doesn't.
Not that I especially want incest to be a part of this game, it just looks to me that Theresa is the MC's birth mother.
Except you do want incest to be a part of the game. You wouldn't have suggested it otherwise, because you're looking for it to be there. In a change from the usual "we want incest" type of posts, you're just not suggesting Monica.

A huge plot point is the fact that the MC's mother is dead, and that she was Monica's best friend and both sets of children spent many years being raised around each other prior to the mother's death.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
This is one of my fav games because it gives you the option to get all the girls but slowly is close your paths. It's better this way you have to make a choice, the only harem ending i'm seeing is the Katie and friends.
Now we don't know the bad girl and the 3 party in the father will. Elaine or the sister can be the bada or Monica and the girls.
I love this game.

Jan 24, 2022
So far this has been an awesome game and am looking forward to all of the future up dates. Being able to start any chapter helps much in being able to try different things and not having to start the whole game over. I know it's been said that if you pursue all of the girls there will be consequences at the end but that is really the only way to see all of the options and content. I wish we would have had a few more male charters to try to get a DP or gangbang with Monica but maybe we can at least get a three way with MC, Monica and Zarah. Keep up the great work

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
With Bella telling you about the two children thing, it leads me to think the dizzy blonde is in fact Theresa and is the MC's mother. Plus Theresa knows way too much about MC than she should.
I struggle to associate the words "dizzy blonde" with Theresa though. There are a lot of non-flattering adjectives I could label her with, but dizzy doesn't come to mind.

I just hope that making mysterious hints hasn't run away from Cheeky and the team, and we are entering "Lost" territory, where they have a hard time making the conclusion at least semi-plausible. It won't be the worst, because I play the game for the sex and the character interactions and not the mystery surrounding MCs father, mother and his inheritance.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I hope I find out what happened to Elaine soon.

I think she recorded the verbal agreement to the house, got the entire inheritance, and just ended up leaving for good.

Perhaps the rest of the game is dedicated to finding her and maybe getting at least some of the money back.

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 2999, in script
    jump E21_NoFool
ScriptError: could not find label 'E21_NoFool'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 2999, in script
    jump E21_NoFool
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'E21_NoFool'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep21
Thu Dec  2 15:12:25 2021

I am getting this error. Please help!!!
Is there a fix for this?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I hope I find out what happened to Elaine soon.

I think she recorded the verbal agreement to the house, got the entire inheritance, and just ended up leaving for good.

Perhaps the rest of the game is dedicated to finding her and maybe getting at least some of the money back.
What verbal agreement?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
What verbal agreement?
Elaine asks you if you were to get the house would you let her have it as it was the only thing she really wanted. Didn't care about the money. You have the option to say yes, say yes (LIE), tell her no, or tell her you'll think about it. I believe those were the options.

i highly doubt it was recorded though like was suggested by Ghostload. Wouldn't really be any point in them putting in the option to lie if it was recorded. I told her she could have it anyway. I don't believe Elaine in the villain. Plus I got to fuck her. ;)

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
What verbal agreement?
She asked if you would give her the house right before you sleep with her.

I said yes.

However, you can say no if you want to.

I'm thinking that she might've had had a digital recorder somewhere, and took that to her lawyer.

So, if she has your voice on record saying yes, then she fulfilled her part of the agreement, making it so that she inherits everything.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes