coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 1670203

3-4 Months is the usual cycle. We haven't even made it to 3 months yet.

I'd go start at any episode, but whatever you prefer. Also there is a walkthrough on the OP that goes through chapter 18.

The others are still going to try and get with the MC, but you can safely ignore them. You'll lose out on content with their characters and the game will be shorter, but if Monica is all you want it's probably best.
Well, at least the game has a lot of options and so replayability is high. I like that.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yes. You don't have to pursue anyone you don't want to. You can also use the start at any episode feature and adjust who it is you are dating and what type of relationships you have with the others. It will let you continue where you left off with your relationship still in tact and the maximum amount of points for that character up to that point. Might be worth using if you don't want to restart the game.
A solo Monica run was tough - and in some not obvious ways you still had to "go along" with other LIs - otherwise it was game over. It wasn't as simple as ignoring everyone else.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Do any of you guys play the android version? Recently I haven't been able to make saves because the options on the dialogue box have dissapeared. Do you guys know how to fix that?

Reactions: Machete

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Do any of you guys play the android version? Recently I haven't been able to make saves because the options on the dialogue box have dissapeared. Do you guys know how to fix that?
I play the Android version. Never had that issue using Darkassassin's port.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
WhiteyG The Wicked One Ok, that makes sense then.
I always felt i "had" to have other relationships. Every girl, women practically jumped on me, the MC. I will restart my game then, just loading my very first save. :)
Hey, I understand the temptation... Ol' Cheeky didn't exactly make it easy to romance one girl, right? Most of them are hot, and have such lovable personalities. How do we choose just one?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I am not really sure how to do that, so i could just copy paste the text of it. If its legal lmao
Since this is a pirate site then legal ????? Don't think you need to much worry there unless you start posting classified stuff that gets some nasty government agencies after you. :ROFLMAO:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hey, I understand the temptation... Ol' Cheeky didn't exactly make it easy to romance one girl, right? Most of them are hot, and have such lovable personalities. How do we choose just one?
I know! How can you just have one? I mean seriously Kati and Jenna in the same house! Elaine and Bella in the same house! Just for two hard to decide places. Yup this is a very tough to decide VN. Go Bella and Katie! :love:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It's a long post, but here are my professionally written Cliffs Notes: Episode 22 will release in March. No specific target release date, yet. Patrons get free access to The Cabin for the month of February.
Thanks for the link to the cabin. I'd missed it and found it worth following.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
New patreon post from Cheeky, you think it might be some interesting news about the game, instead he does a shout-out to one of the worst games on this site.
I don't get it, why would someone like Cheeky be associated in any way, however loosely, with someone like Vilelab and his Indecent Desires crap?

Last edited:

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I don't want to sound like an asshole but that shout-out to Vilelab can only be a joke... And with 731 petreon i don't think he needs a shout-out

Reactions: botc76

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
New patreon post from Cheeky, you think it might be some interesting news about the game, instead he does a shout-out to one of the worst games on this side.
I don't get it, why would someone like Cheeky be associated in any way, however loosely, with someone like Vilelab and his Indecent Desires crap?
I don't want to sound like an asshole but that shout-out to Vilelab can only be a joke... And with 731 petreon i don't think he needs a shout-out
It's just a cross promotion. Developers do it all the time. I don't believe personal feelings about the dev or their game have a lot to do with it. They simply promote each others game in hopes of picking up more patrons.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's just a cross promotion. Developers do it all the time. I don't believe personal feelings about the dev or their game have a lot to do with it. They simply promote each others game in hopes of picking up more patrons.
if im making game as good as this, and if im reliable as these guys are, i certainly wouldnt "cross promote" any shit (games/devs quality related), yet would chose those advertisements more carefully.
what could be next - cross promotion with icstor? his numbers could be on decline...or with gumdrop, etc, etc...
meanwhile, there are many good games/devs left in shadows, as those probably arent that aggressive as those shit-devs are, even when it comes to cross promotions.
my six cents only.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just an FYI. I am of similar opinion that some games we cross-promote leave something to be desired, but I also have the luxury of having an informed opinion having played most of them and being overly-active here. Cheeky doesn't always have that and more often than not promotes games based on the number of patreons the game has (if people like it enough to sub it should be goodish usually right?) and the politeness of the dev who approached him to cross promote. On the occasions that a request comes through me first, I can give him insight on whether the game is actually good (IMHO) and the perception the community has of it so he can take that into consideration too.

So if we occasionally promote something you don't like or who has a "colorful" history with their game development, I hope you will give us a pass and them as well (this can be a brutal niche!). We also have gone out of our way to promote lesser known games who can't give us much exposure simply to help them get out there and promote the community in general or even because they were simply very polite when they asked (though we try not to oversaturate our patreon with promo's).

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just an FYI. I am of similar opinion that some games we cross-promote leave something to be desired, but I also have the luxury of having an informed opinion having played most of them and being overly-active here. Cheeky doesn't always have that and more often than not promotes games based on the number of patreons the game has (if people like it enough to sub it should be goodish usually right?) and the politeness of the dev who approached him to cross promote. On the occasions that a request comes through me first, I can give him insight on whether the game is actually good (IMHO) and the perception the community has of it so he can take that into consideration too.

So if we occasionally promote something you don't like or who has a "colorful" history with their game development, I hope you will give us a pass and them as well (this can be a brutal niche!). We also have gone out of our way to promote lesser known games who can't give us much exposure simply to help them get out there and promote the community in general or even because they were simply very polite when they asked (though we try not to oversaturate our patreon with promo's).
IMO there are few games with excellent artwork, good to great story, and consistent production. These are all elements that can derail a game. For example Foot of the Mountain. Eventually the Dev became worn out and closed it off with a huge cutscene. Here you have active Devs that communicate, great art IMO, an interesting storyline and sub plots, and a production schedule that other Devs should emulate. Yes I like this game. FOR the above reasons! If you want different examples PM me. Oh and Bella and Katie are good reasons also.:LOL:

Reactions: lordofhirunds
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes