t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I do wonder how many people will become butthurt because their favorite turns out to be the gold digger. :ROFLMAO:
It is a curious question. I mean it is a game/VN. I don't get why anyone would be that way. I enjoyed all the Tom Clancy books and movies. The only thing I get butthurt about is that Red October had "Alec" in it. I mean seriously. There were so many better choices avail as the rest proved later. So Disappoint.

Reactions: acewinz

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
My fan fiction is that Jolina is the third heir and that Bella is part of the surveillance that Donald has set up to make sure that none of the 3 heirs cheat and that she is playing on all 3 tables to make ALL IN.
Interesting. Bella as the enforcer shall we say. What is her cut then? How does the old "dead" Man make it worth her while?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Interesting. Bella as the enforcer shall we say. What is her cut then? How does the old "dead" Man make it worth her while?
Bella bets on all 3 heirs so that she is sure to win something at the end of the joust, or maybe even aims to focus the inheritance on just a few (MC for sure)

her relationship with Elaine is strange, on one hand she would leave home and work to help her out, but at the same time she does everything to make her look bad to MC

there are several clues that he at least knows Jolina, and moreover he has an active role in putting MC on the trail of the film that would frame Elaine

besides with Mc she is surely among the LIs the one to have a more aggressive and insistent attitude

Jolina could be her accomplice or basically her victim like the other two heirs.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Who do you think is blackmailing Mc at the end of episode 21?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Jolina, she's always been among my main suspects as not so much as Dizzy herself but somehow in ligue with her. Yet, in case she's D. in person, i don't see how Donald would have given that nick to a smarth woman like Jolina. Maybe he never meant Dizzy as low intelligence person, but rather clueless or confused by some specific circumstances. Jolina might have been a wannabe enterpeneuse for some time but she never had "the lobes" as a ferengi businessman would say.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Either Jolina or Natasha, likely. MC gets blackmailed only if he pity cremepies Natasha's troath at Cups of Jo, so she either filmed herself somehow to bind him to further banging or it's Jolina with some security cam. Natasha couldn't know MC was in there so she couldn't have set up a hidden phone to record or something. It could have been also someone random passing by at the right moment, like Dogboy
Just replayed to see this fact and now i'm wondering if maybe it's Jolina like you think, having cameras setup in the shop or perhaps like what i was thinking, Jenna and her voyeurism tendencies. I just don't see Natasha or her boyfriend being smart enough to film what was going on behind a counter which neither of them had been behind before to setup any cameras to see her giving the MC a blowjob. She certainly didn't have her phone out filming what she was doing. So that only leaves Jolina or Jenna as the likely blackmailer. That could either be a good thing or a bad thing. I'm hoping as i've stated before, it just turns out to be Jenna or possibly Jolina wanting to setup another sexy encounter considering they both seem to like watching others. If it's something malicious though, i'll put my money on Jolina at this point. I had previous suspicions she was working with the lawyer to keep tabs on all 3 parties that were to inherit anything if they kept to the terms of the will but now maybe i'm thinking she's the third party but only if the blackmailing turns out to be malicious. If it comes down to natasha and her thin dick boyfriend seeking revenge, that's just dumb, bad writing cause they clearly weren't intelligent enough to realize what was happening when Katie and the MC literally fucked them both over in the first place for what Roger originally did to ruin Katie's reputation. That'd be a waste of time to even bother with if that's what the dev is doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machete

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

About Jolina, she's always been among my main suspects as not so much as Dizzy herself but somehow in ligue with her. Yet, in case she's D. in person, i don't see how Donald would have given that nick to a smarth woman like Jolina. Maybe he never meant Dizzy as low intelligence person, but rather clueless or confused by some specific circumstances. Jolina might have been a wannabe enterpeneuse for some time but she never had "the lobes" as a ferengi businessman would say.
Luv the Ferengi reference. Just remeber... all their females had to be naked!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Machete

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
As for the possibility of betrayal in every relationship... I suppose that depends on your definition of betrayal. I also guess the mystery aspect and all the clues we meticulously throw out along with the red herrings aren't for everyone. And I can confirm there is more than enough to deduce the mysteries at this point. You are also making an assumption here I want badly to correct, but since it involves a possibility I haven't seen anybody here come up with yet, I think I'll just leave it as a surprise and further tease lol.
I thought we'd covered nearly all the theories at one time or another. So... are you suggesting Francois is actually the MC's mom who faked her death, underwent gender reassignment surgery, and instigated a homosexual affair with Donald in the hopes of tricking him into giving eir the inheritance e felt e deserved? I certainly didn't see that coming!

Well, Donald was an asshole. It's always possible he would have interpreted Jolina's desire to make something of herself as a dumb broad playing at being an adult; he's not the most objective observer.

That said, while I find Jolina extremely suspicious, I can't quite see her being the third heir. First, because at no point has she ever referenced the inheritance, even while she's preparing to sell her apartment and liquidate her business. Sure, she could just be a fantastic actor playing the long con, but that's hard to square with the way she almost confessed something to the MC after the scene with Jenna in Episode 20. Second, because she doesn't seem to fit the way Donald described her. There's no particular reason for Elaine to hate her, for example. Nor is it clear why she would merit consideration alongside the MC and Elaine if all Donald ever saw in her was 'Dizzy.'

I still think the most likely suspect for the gold digger is Bella. It explains some of her extremely odd behavior, it tracks with Elaine being furious when she learns, and it requires no convoluted coincidences to explain how the affair started. It also gives her a plausible motive for hiding her status from the MC beyond will conditions and/or avarice. If we assume Bella and Jolina are working together, it even explains some of Jo's red flags. The only major downside is that Bella's a rather obvious candidate and it's tough to believe Elaine's detective couldn't turn up any evidence of Bella's affair. But even that can be explained if we assume Elaine is the one who has read the will and simply playing dumb to deceive Bella.

Personally, I'm just not worried about the gold digger. Most of my MCs already know they won't inherit anything so it's a mostly academic issue. Playing kingmaker with his portion of the money might be worthwhile, but I'll deal with that when I learn the details of what is and isn't possible. I'd also be perfectly happy to arrange some sort of deal with one or both of the others if they were interested (and seemed trustworthy), but again, no sense dwelling on that before we know what deals are on the table

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
My sense of it all is this: to hell with Donald's money and scheming. Why subject myself to his continued coercion and manipulation, considering I've got the beach house, car, a tidy sum of cash, and the woman of my dreams (Katie)? The gold diggers can fight for the scraps if they want it.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Its harder than i thought. My relationship with Monica ended. Oh no. :eek:
I must have done some wrong choices during the game play.

Is it possible to ignore any other women but just concentrate on Monica?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Its harder than i thought. My relationship with Monica ended. Oh no. :eek:
I must have done some wrong choices during the game play.

Is it possible to ignore any other women but just concentrate on Monica?
Yes. You don't have to pursue anyone you don't want to. You can also use the start at any episode feature and adjust who it is you are dating and what type of relationships you have with the others. It will let you continue where you left off with your relationship still in tact and the maximum amount of points for that character up to that point. Might be worth using if you don't want to restart the game.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I hope the next update is well on it's way. The long waiting is killing me
43f49630e27e765f237647df2317c19d_w200.gif

3-4 Months is the usual cycle. We haven't even made it to 3 months yet.

WhiteyG The Wicked One Ok, that makes sense then.
I always felt i "had" to have other relationships. Every girl, women practically jumped on me, the MC. I will restart my game then, just loading my very first save. :)
I'd go start at any episode, but whatever you prefer. Also there is a walkthrough on the OP that goes through chapter 18.

The others are still going to try and get with the MC, but you can safely ignore them. You'll lose out on content with their characters and the game will be shorter, but if Monica is all you want it's probably best.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes