MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The Question remains. Will the Mc grow up and become an adult and find Where his heart belongs Money or Love? Or somehow find both?

The Mc with normal play takes every opportunity to be with almost every female he meets, all while keeping out of a harem realm. The games where a true harem exist has all LI in the game accepting each other into a group. In this game there has been a foursome event but that was/is not a harem. And the only one whom has accepted and encouraged the Mc to be with others is Zarha. We have arrived to a point in game where some girls know Mc is not in a committed relationship with them, some have said that’s what they want. To get the Mc, they accept others in their bed once just not everyone or the other(s) they accepted once before, they are trying to land him as theirs. This has all of them acting like Gold diggers in love with Mc. Actions that make it hard to say who is truly bad and who is good. This alone will keep the Game from having a full-on harem. Though a wishful thought of many. At best the Mc may end up with someone who will accept a limited open relationship.

Its funny how the Mc has trouble with being offered a placed to live from an email disguised as he sent it requesting a place to stay. Yet he keeps secret he is having a relationship with others from the others. It’s okay for me to scheme just not you!
As in my first post on this thread.
MC is the Dickhead Kate called him out on from the start(chip off the old block, perhaps, perhaps new and evolved-virsion or not).
Choices of improving/evolving to be a bit better(like Jenna, Kate, Monica, Wanda, Angel, Jo, ect ect ect ect).
Could have been interesting and diverse factors had MC chance to.
Perhaps could 'be'.
However, i just don't see it at this point.
Would take lots of work to make it happen i'm guessing.
Maby consider it for a new VN at some other time and... maby not.
Who really knows.
Stranger things have happen.

Meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just an FYI, the MC doesn't have to sleep with every vagina he comes across (or any for that matter). Nor be a lying a-hole about it. ;) You really shouldn't be hurting too bad for choice here, especially when compared to pretty much any other game.
So how many updates into the game before you guys opened the kimono and told us we were fucked for playing the field? Heh. You've created a fantastic VN. Truly and seriously. But I'm tired of the teases in the story. Tired of your ongoing yanking about betrayal. So as great as your VN is, I'll wait to play until you're finished. I'll wait until I can read here who the betrayer is, so I can avoid getting stabbed in the back.

I find it odd. You create this amazing cast of women. You put us in a situation where we can't avoid getting deeply involved with their characters. Then you inject the poison of the possibility of betrayal into every relationship. I'm sure you're amused. I can't avoid laughing.

Great game. I'll see you when it's complete.

• Haha

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So how many updates into the game before you guys opened the kimono and told us we were fucked for playing the field? Heh. You've created a fantastic VN. Truly and seriously. But I'm tired of the teases in the story. Tired of your ongoing yanking about betrayal. So as great as your VN is, I'll wait to play until you're finished. I'll wait until I can read here who the betrayer is, so I can avoid getting stabbed in the back.

I find it odd. You create this amazing cast of women. You put us in a situation where we can't avoid getting deeply involved with their characters. Then you inject the poison of the possibility of betrayal into every relationship. I'm sure you're amused. I can't avoid laughing.

Great game. I'll see you when it's complete.
Pretty sure it's been an open thing for a long time that the game wouldn't be a harem fest from very early on, and just because you play the field doesn't mean you are fucked (quite the reverse more often than not). Some relationships just may not run the whole course of the game if you get caught fucking around, although some could, and it is very possible to have the MC be a player, but stop short of really committing to a woman (or several) while still having consensual pre/no commitment sex (not with all the girls, and many will rightly assume that you want more when they spread their legs, kinda like real life).

Primarily the ability of the MC to play the field and be able to lie about it for so long was more than just an immersive choice, but a design choice so people who wanted to see the majority of content wouldn't have to juggle a dozen saves on different playthroughs (some did that anyway). Since the conception of the quick start though, that is less of a concern, but we did set a precedent, and for a game as long as ours, I think having an MC who can screw around even if it has consequences in the future if he plays it to the end was the right design choice.

As for the yanking about betrayal, we really have been ready to move on with the main story for awhile, but we had some imbalance in the side stories we needed to tie up. We have only a few more prominent side arcs to go (which are near completion) so the main story should be moving along as well. It's a balancing act between that and not seeing the same characters all the time and it's not as easy as some people think.

As for the possibility of betrayal in every relationship... I suppose that depends on your definition of betrayal. I also guess the mystery aspect and all the clues we meticulously throw out along with the red herrings aren't for everyone. And I can confirm there is more than enough to deduce the mysteries at this point. You are also making an assumption here I want badly to correct, but since it involves a possibility I haven't seen anybody here come up with yet, I think I'll just leave it as a surprise and further tease lol.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
You are also making an assumption here I want badly to correct, but since it involves a possibility I haven't seen anybody here come up with yet, I think I'll just leave it as a surprise and further tease lol.
You can tell me I'll keep it a secret. :sneaky: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Just an FYI, the MC doesn't have to sleep with every vagina he comes across (or any for that matter). Nor be a lying a-hole about it. ;) You really shouldn't be hurting too bad for choice here, especially when compared to pretty much any other game.
How dare you imply that I should reap what I sow or sleep in the bed that I make?

Seriously though, I am looking forward to the entertainment value of what happens to my man-whoring MC in episode 22 and I expect to take full advantage of the Start Any Episode feature to continue the game after I experience the expected "bad endings."

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
So many games i go for the milf type but this one i just never wanted to, idk what it is but monica is not even really attractive tbh.. idk if its the personality or her looks on there or both, i just always ended it in every playthrough..

Kate is always the main girl, i love her personality and shes a lil hottie.. Not gonna lie tho that crazy bible woman is a turn on idk what it is about her but she gonna be a side bitch forever.

Who does everyone think the 3rd woman is on the will or do you think we havent met her yet? the only person i ever think of is Angel because there was lil hints but i doubt it is, other than her i not really had any other idea.. unless its somehow the step mums sister.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
So many games i go for the milf type but this one i just never wanted to, idk what it is but monica is not even really attractive tbh.. idk if its the personality or her looks on there or both, i just always ended it in every playthrough..

Kate is always the main girl, i love her personality and shes a lil hottie.. Not gonna lie tho that crazy bible woman is a turn on idk what it is about her but she gonna be a side bitch forever.

Who does everyone think the 3rd woman is on the will or do you think we havent met her yet? the only person i ever think of is Angel because there was lil hints but i doubt it is, other than her i not really had any other idea.. unless its somehow the step mums sister.
We have met her without a doubt. The devs have confirmed it. There isn't going to be a surprise character that pops up as the father's mistress. I'm more shocked that acewinz said there is a theory that hasn't been put forth already in this thread. Unless it's that Donald was fucking Francois or the Librarian I don't see how that is possible. :ROFLMAO:

You are definitely right about Katie being the best though. (y)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
We have met her without a doubt. The devs have confirmed it. There isn't going to be a surprise character that pops up as the father's mistress. I'm more shocked that acewinz said there is a theory that hasn't been put forth already in this thread. Unless it's that Donald was fucking Francois or the Librarian I don't see how that is possible. :ROFLMAO:

You are definitely right about Katie being the best though. (y)
the only clue i remember was something like "dizzy by name but not by nature" wasnt it?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
and just because you play the field doesn't mean you are fucked (quite the reverse more often than not). Some relationships just may not run the whole course of the game if you get caught fucking around,
Just don't forget to be merciful on your endings :D WtHI is a very long game, heavy on dialogs and with a lot of plot. It needs to let the player fuck around, otherwise it risks to turn into a boring and demanding game. IMHO, if i may file my recommendation, even if a relationship in the game went awry at a certain point due to cheating, there should be an "i'm sorry" second chance to pick up close to the end and get the good ending. Of course, if MC doesn't screw up any further

• Haha

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just don't forget to be merciful on your endings :D WtHI is a very long game, heavy on dialogs and with a lot of plot. It needs to let the player fuck around, otherwise it risks to turn into a boring and demanding game. IMHO, if i may file my recommendation, even if a relationship in the game went awry at a certain point due to cheating, there should be an "i'm sorry" second chance to pick up close to the end and get the good ending. Of course, if MC doesn't screw up any further
yeah...that certainly could fix the game and make it way better and more enjoyable:unsure:
"im so sory i fucked your mom and sister, darling...i will never do such thin again (wink-wink)..oh, btw, my love, i also fucked my late father gf, her sister, and few other milfs and girls...not gonna do it ever again, promise...boy scouts word!...please, forgive me, so we can fuck again and forget about all those little indiscretions of mine.."
yup, that definitely should work:unsure:
now is only left for devs to implement it ASAP!:WeSmart:
p.s.
while on the "improving game" topic - perhaps it is not too late to add pregnant three-boobed furry futa...:cautious:as the "mysterious third", hidden in plain sight, at least?:giggle:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
the only clue i remember was something like "dizzy by name but not by nature" wasnt it?
That is one (if you believe the fortune teller). I couldn't count the number of dialog clues we've dropped, but they are obviously mixed with misdirection or can have more than one meaning. But I have a feeling that in the end when people look back they will see how much the burden of proof can be met just with that. But outside of dialog there are at least 2-4 major clues that are very telling. I know at least one of them has been pointed out regularly here and two others I've seen here at least once.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and D9074

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That is one (if you believe the fortune teller). I couldn't count the number of dialog clues we've dropped, but they are obviously mixed with misdirection or can have more than one meaning. But I have a feeling that in the end when people look back they will see how much the burden of proof can be met just with that. But outside of dialog there are at least 2-4 major clues that are very telling. I know at least one of them has been pointed out regularly here and two others I've seen here at least once.
"Suck my cock, Mabel!" was a pretty obvious hint, IMO.

• Haha

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Was it the Ep. 20 conversation about the price of the wine bottle? Because I think the hint was in the conversation about the price of the wine bottle. This thread doesn't discuss wine bottle pricing nearly as much as merited.

• Haha

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
ive seen clues from angel and i think even from the blonde bird who owns the coffee shop... idk exactly what they said but both seemed to have clues from what i remember, but i felt at the time it was a misdirection or too obvious to be true type of thing. The fortune teller thing seemed to get everything right when speaking to us so i took what she said as fact weirdly, i didnt even question it lol..

the thing is that quote can mean different things... it could be layered, i find it hard to give a example but my mind kind of went to names that go with being dizzy first of all then to trying to think of some type of thing that could be dizzy by name but not by nature, and then get a name that correlates with it.. i only thought of that recently and cant think of examples to say and its really hard for my retarded mind to explain looool.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
'Dizzy blonde' was an old term. Jolina is blonde and always complaining about being viewed as her looks not her brains. Yet, she has no issue using those looks eh! She also is, supposedly, a wiz at the computer and we only have her word that 'Elaine' used the computers. Elaine could have just been there for coffee. That is my theory and I am sticking to it.:LOL:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes