WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
'Dizzy blonde' was an old term. Jolina is blonde and always complaining about being viewed as her looks not her brains. Yet, she has no issue using those looks eh! She also is, supposedly, a wiz at the computer and we only have her word that 'Elaine' used the computers. Elaine could have just been there for coffee. That is my theory and I am sticking to it.:LOL:
I'm fairly certain Jolina is involved. I don't know if she is the mistress or if it's Elaine's sister Bella. I believe the 2 of them are working together. The best piece of evidence for that is on Jenna's computer from what I've seen. Jolina being the mistress would sort of explain how she got the money for the shop and her nice apartment, or perhaps Bella helped her with Donald's money. It seems like the last time we saw Jolina she was trying to come clean. Which makes me think it's more on Bella. Bella is a soulless ginger so her being evil is expected. :ROFLMAO:

The part with Bella I don't understand is when she leaves her panties at the beach house. Why would she want to cause friction between you and Katie. If she is trying to get all the money she should want you to be with Katie, Jenna or Monica. Perhaps it's just her being a bitch for no reason or an angle I'm not seeing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Machete and acewinz

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm fairly certain Jolina is involved. I don't know if she is the mistress or if it's Elaine's sister Bella. I believe the 2 of them are working together. The best piece of evidence for that is on Jenna's computer from what I've seen. Jolina being the mistress would sort of explain how she got the money for the shop and her nice apartment, or perhaps Bella helped her with Donald's money. It seems like the last time we saw Jolina she was trying to come clean. Which makes me think it's more on Bella. Bella is a soulless ginger so her being evil is expected. :ROFLMAO:

The part with Bella I don't understand is when she leaves her panties at the beach house. Why would she want to cause friction between you and Katie. If she is trying to get all the money she should want you to be with Katie, Jenna or Monica. Perhaps it's just her being a bitch for no reason or an angle I'm not seeing.
Personally Bella is my favorite with Katie second. So I cannot nor will I ever subscribe to your theory. Mauahahaha!:LOL:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I wouldn't be shocked if it was Natasha and/or Roger. They're both vengeful assholes.
I doubt it. They don't come across as creative enough, least of all intelligent enough. If it really is a blackmailer, i would suspect Theresa considering how much of a loon she is and how she seemed to hint at knowing more about what the MC is doing with all the women in his life than she should know. Possible she's spying on him and is the third party in the will. The only others i'd suspect aside from her would be Bella if she's playing both sides of the fence and obviously Elaine may very well be up to no good to try and weasel her way out of the terms of the will just to screw over the MC.

If the blackmailer turns out to be a red herring, it's likely just Jenna fooling around with more voyeurism since it turns her on and odds are she'll use it to set up another sexy encounter with the MC.

I don't really see any of the others caring that much to be so underhanded. Most of them would just confront the MC if they found out about his indiscretions if it bothered them.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
'Dizzy blonde' was an old term. Jolina is blonde and always complaining about being viewed as her looks not her brains. Yet, she has no issue using those looks eh! She also is, supposedly, a wiz at the computer and we only have her word that 'Elaine' used the computers. Elaine could have just been there for coffee. That is my theory and I am sticking to it.:LOL:
oh shit... she def said something too in the past that linked her. and i know elaine had more info than everyone else whether that means she had a name of the 3rd idk but it all makes sense.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
and now i think about it bella does seem way too into the mc, always nearly saying she loves him, she was very quick to jump on him too. idk if its her but it wouldnt surprise me, and before we say "why would she drive mc and kate apart" we dont know what her conditions in the will would be and she likely doesnt know the conditions of his, only elaine knows them all.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
whaaaaaaaaaat? but maybe thats because of elaine too, she is the reason we get the pics of elaine. but that is still sus
what are you referring to? :unsure:
Way back in like when we first meet her, when Jenna calls you to go meet Jolina, if you refuse and tell her to go by herself, you get a game over.

I don't remember exactly how it went down, but it was something like that. Basically they force you to go with Jenna to Jolina's cafe.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Way back in like when we first meet her, when Jenna calls you to go meet Jolina, if you refuse and tell her to go by herself, you get a game over.

I don't remember exactly how it went down, but it was something like that. Basically they force you to go with Jenna to Jolina's cafe.
never happened to me

it fits though, otherwise the whole email thing would be truncated, and as much as I still think it's just a distraction (an email sent to ALL contacts I don't see as a significant clue to anything) it's the main theme for now of the legacy issue

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

lol thats definitely sus, if it wasnt for getting the elaine pictures from her then id say that means its her... even then its still pretty crazy. I def feel like it could be jo even more after hearing all this and it going along with the dizzy by name but not by nature. if its her i wonder what her conditions would be though

Reactions: Lostanddamned

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I doubt it. They don't come across as creative enough, least of all intelligent enough. If it really is a blackmailer, i would suspect Theresa considering how much of a loon she is and how she seemed to hint at knowing more about what the MC is doing with all the women in his life than she should know. Possible she's spying on him and is the third party in the will. The only others i'd suspect aside from her would be Bella if she's playing both sides of the fence and obviously Elaine may very well be up to no good to try and weasel her way out of the terms of the will just to screw over the MC.

If the blackmailer turns out to be a red herring, it's likely just Jenna fooling around with more voyeurism since it turns her on and odds are she'll use it to set up another sexy encounter with the MC.

I don't really see any of the others caring that much to be so underhanded. Most of them would just confront the MC if they found out about his indiscretions if it bothered them.
That's an interesting answer. I don't think Theresa is a real possibility. To me she is just a red herring as the possible mistress. Wouldn't really have a reason to spy on the MC unless she is the mistress.

The others are definitely a possibility. Jenna would be hilarious if she was just doing it to fuck with the MC. We do know she loves to spy on people so I could see that. I wouldn't put anything past Bella. I don't trust her at all. Unless I'm totally off on Elaine I think she is innocent in all this including the spying.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
lol thats definitely sus, if it wasnt for getting the elaine pictures from her then id say that means its her... even then its still pretty crazy. I def feel like it could be jo even more after hearing all this and it going along with the dizzy by name but not by nature. if its her i wonder what her conditions would be though
Ever since that happened, I've had my suspicion that Jolina is the golddigger. The Dizzy thing can be a relation to her being a blond i.e "ditzy blond".

I've never bought that Theresa is the golddigger, I consider her a red herring overall. The only other option IMO is Bella, cause she's been acting very weird and the weird clue from MC's dad that Elaine would kill him if she found out or something like that.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ever since that happened, I've had my suspicion that Jolina is the golddigger. The Dizzy thing can be a relation to her being a blond i.e "ditzy blond".

I've never bought that Theresa is the golddigger, I consider her a red herring overall. The only other option IMO is Bella, cause she's been acting very weird and the weird clue from MC's dad that Elaine would kill him if she found out or something like that.
yeah theresa i dont think is, but i swear someone or the game hinted she could be the mcs mum lol idk if im trippin about that..

for me jo and bella could def be the ones, bella seems like she could do that, she seems very fucking easy but the dizzy thing doesnt go with her.. but the dizzy thing is not 100% anyway so it doesnt matter.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes