john984

Jun 6, 2020
I'm in episode 21. What option should I choose "How much did you tell Jenna about Lily/Debbie/Katie ?"
Half-truth / Fooled around or Told her nothing ?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
i have to say while i might forgive.but not forget Bella being the third party puppet master. Unless by some miracle Bella didnt sleep with Donald i will never play her path, that is a step to far for me.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
You wont be able to be with all of heroines but there will be threesomes and even foursome
threesomes to foursomes even between the two sisters? been a while since I played but are those two sisters know that they had same relationship with the MC? hell even the mother?

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Was Jolina the person genuinely fall in love with the user, the fastest? You've interacted with her about once a week and now she's ready to settle down and have a family. Most of the other girls have known him for a good chunk longer, while the others have someone to vouch for him to them like Monica and Katie.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
threesomes to foursomes even between the two sisters? been a while since I played but are those two sisters know that they had same relationship with the MC? hell even the mother?
Katie/Jenna/Lily/Debbie ending might be possible but Monica with them is not. Monica/Zarah might be but nothing else. There is also Elaine who most likely will be left as single pairing option(excluding cheating on her)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Was Jolina the person genuinely fall in love with the user, the fastest? You've interacted with her about once a week and now she's ready to settle down and have a family. Most of the other girls have known him for a good chunk longer, while the others have someone to vouch for him to them like Monica and Katie.
Bruh, You can can say the same 'bout Jo's (ex-?)Girlfriend, sudden change of behavior...
Just pair of Lesbo golddiggers)))

TBH
Want to be happy? Just be happy!
1 - Dump those Lesbian vipers
2 - Take dad's money, farewell trio
3 - Gift house to "mommy", get more money
4 - grab some very rich crazy model
5 - never work, spend money, have fun

Just example but something like that :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes