batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
not one to commit and bitch about someone's game im playing for free, but i have played this since the start and loved it. just a bit upset i couldnt end with the main three. that was always my end goal. but again, free. so thanks for the game, game dev. i do appreciate you actually working on finishing the game when most other devs drop it for years.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh, finished 23 ep, if talkin' without spoilers../
Bella situation... understandable, but I think Jolina is not an angel hiding Just small secret, and overall so holy and uninvolved
They're both smart enough and can easily play with MC (we all know where his big brain is located)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i havent played in a while but is there still no chance for a family harem meaning the sisters and their mom? like all three?

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
Looks like Bella is the one pulling the strings behind everyone's backs also was the one having a affair with the Father

Last edited:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
i havent played in a while but is there still no chance for a family harem meaning the sisters and their mom? like all three?
As of now none. Of course such meeting could take place but I would rather not because MC would killed. Brutally

taru

Apr 23, 2018
As of now none. Of course such meeting could take place but I would rather not because MC would killed. Brutally
how unfortunate ill still play it but ill defo be salty about that lol and i dunno why brutally or killed in general as i haven't played in about six updates

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh...
At least now we know Who sent that mail, cooperated with "Viper" and lied to MC all the time, and I'm almost sure that person still in romantic/sexual relationship with "Viper"
Tbh that Lesbo team ravanged all the fooled (by that cheater MC) girls in this game :LOL:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
how unfortunate ill still play it but ill defo be salty about that lol and i dunno why brutally or killed in general as i haven't played in about six updates
Relationship with Katie and Jenna is(most likely) possible but Monica is one of the most monogamus people in the game aside from Elaine. I also think that neither Katie or Jenna would accept relationship with Monica so we will have to choose.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
No promises, but Cheeky is as antsy to finish this as you are to play it. He doesn't want to take another year to knock it out and mentioned taking time from work to make it happen. He also has his eye on a steam release.
Hope he does. It's a nicely done game (though sometimes some of the girls get a bit annoying). I'll buy it from steam for a reasonable price to give him some support but I won't touch patreon with a barge pole.

Jan 13, 2021
Thank you for this great update, CG! :)(y) I just loooooooooove Jenna...she s almost perfect and i hope i can get an ending with all this romantic stuff (Marriage, Kid, House, etc.) She e the only LI in this game for me. Turn a piece of Coal into a massive Diamond. :love::love::love:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes