walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Im really curious as to how you see this? Katie loves people lusting after her man and then there was the whole 4some with lily and debbie. Jenna has already expressed that she dont mind sharing, plus she wanted you to get into a "relationship" with katie to keep her relationship with the MC secret, plus the whole thing with jo as well. So it is definitely well within both of their characters. Its not as if they gonna be snacking on each others lunch box, they would be sharing the MC which both have already done, with others. They dont have a problem with playing around with the MC in front of each other. So a poly between them and the MC is very possible and not out of character at all for either of them. *nudge nudge wink wink ace*
Yeah. Jenna is best girl, by far. And I completely respect that there's no incest in this game, and there need to be boundaries in order to have a healthy, realistic relationship, with tons of open dialogue about what each person wants. its the only way to have something as unstable as a throuple function long term.

That said, what i want, is for the two of them to be naked, writhing in my bed, DEFINITELY eating each other out and both heavily pregnant with my child. Sooooo..... there's some work to be done there....

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So, in episode 22, right near the start, you can choose to let jolene move into the beach house or end her path, just wondering, does her being in the beach house lock anyone else's path out later?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
So, in episode 22, right near the start, you can choose to let jolene move into the beach house or end her path, just wondering, does her being in the beach house lock anyone else's path out later?
Currently no and I doubt it's going to change.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Ah, ok, thanks. I thought doing that would really upset Katie. And that means playing again from the start, needless to say I don't have a save at that point! Unless... some variable hunting........
It DOES really upset Katie, but she gets over it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

MojokoKhojo

Jul 31, 2020
acewinz I remember Katie hinting at Golden Shower in the earlier episodes when she visited MC's beach house for the first time and there was a scene later where he could watch her but haven't seen anything else post that. Any plans to take it up a notch in future episodes?

Reactions: temp614699b1

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Yeah. Jenna is best girl, by far. And I completely respect that there's no incest in this game, and there need to be boundaries in order to have a healthy, realistic relationship, with tons of open dialogue about what each person wants. its the only way to have something as unstable as a throuple function long term.

That said, what i want, is for the two of them to be naked, writhing in my bed, DEFINITELY eating each other out and both heavily pregnant with my child. Sooooo..... there's some work to be done there....
Haha it seems we both want the same thing :ROFLMAO:

For me both Jenna and Katie are best girls. They are just like the perfect duo, Katie isnt very "intelligent" smart but very street smart and jenna is the exact opposite, shes very "intelligent" smart but not very street smart. In my opinion they both had the best character progression.

Katie was the head strong take no shit tough girl with the mouth of a drunken sailor that ended up falling in love and she fell hard, she fell for the boy she grew up with. Shes still that tough girl but now shes got that puppy love look in her eyes and she doesnt mind expressing these "soppy" emotions anymore and i love her for it

Jenna was that shy girl that kept herself hidden, didnt like being touched, never thought she would ever get a boyfriend and her best mate was probably her computer. Now shes this sexy nerdy vixen that flaunts her stuff and is proud to shake what her mamma gave her.

Both are goddesses in there own right.

Ive played through WTHI maybe 15 times now and i always seem to go for them 2 no matter what so i like to think i know them both quite well now and i honestly think that a poly relationship with them 2 would be well within both of their comfort zones. Dont necessarily have to have any sister lovin although i wouldnt be against it hehe but both of them deserve to be happy with the MC.

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I was willing to play this game but I encounter an exception on the first screen after clicking New Game, which is hilarious. The only way to play the game is by Starting any episode but only from the second episode onwards.

Edit: If you select any episode and then save the game, it fixes the exception after clicking New Game, so apparently the problem was that I didn't have any saves.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The humor and banter in this is just top notch. When you are seeing both Katie and Jenna, the jealous catcalls have got me laughing like a lunatic.It some seriously funny shit! (for now) :LOL:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz I remember Katie hinting at Golden Shower in the earlier episodes when she visited MC's beach house for the first time and there was a scene later where he could watch her but haven't seen anything else post that. Any plans to take it up a notch in future episodes?
Sorry, Katie was joking with the MC, watching was as far as we were going with that.

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I was willing to play this game but I encounter an exception on the first screen after clicking New Game, which is hilarious. The only way to play the game is by Starting any episode but only from the second episode onwards.

Edit: If you select any episode and then save the game, it fixes the exception after clicking New Game, so apparently the problem was that I didn't have any saves.
ok ... so when i start a new game it gives that error ... when i pick a chapter it runs .... please fix this :)
Yup, version here is day one release that had a few bugs. Patreon version should be fixed (for most people we hope).

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes