wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
Damn, Ava beefing with WTHI devs? This feels like the end of an era :cry:

In all seriousness though, I kinda appreciate this game's approach on "harem". Full blown harem where all girls suddenly down to share MC and fuck each other is unrealistic bordering on ridiculous (think sisterly lust). On the other hand, anti-harem which punishes manwhoring can be a bummer (think becoming a rockstar). In this game, you actually you have all kinds of possibility, depending on how you play your cards.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
side thought... :whistle: i liked the old Banner better, not that there is Anything wrong with the new one. it's Great. but with the old one, when you get into the game and see just how amazing all the girls are, it's a nice bonus from the old Banner expectations. :sneaky: ( always keep expectations low... that way when you find something Good, it feels So Much Better )

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Completely missed the point.

It's not a matter of being something I didn't want, it's that what you told us and what is happening are 2 different things and by extension those of us that have had your back against people giving you shit for certain things have been made out to be liars.

First the thing with katie and Jenna. That was never foreshadowed, there was even the whole break up thing and Cheeky saying he wanted to avoid anything that would damage the Patreon or any incest which was one of the reasons for the plot changed at the start. Now this wasn't my hill to die on but other people backed you devs up telling people Katie and Jenna wouldn't happen. Now what happens in game and what was told to us are 2 different things and now those people look like liars.

You specifically told me there was no harem so I fought your corner for a year + now for every person that come here giving you shit I had your back. I mocked people, I argued with people and got thread bans because I was backing up what you were saying.

Now I come here only to find out i've been made out to be a liar and i've fallen out with people and got all those warnings for no fucking reason.

So for over a year i've been defending your choices with the game only for it to be a lie. Raven even stopped working on his guide based on what you were saying when it wouldn't have mattered. Still ending up with all those people is a harem whether you want to call it that or not so Raven stopped his guide for no reason and I shit on people for no reason.

After all that this....

Is the response you decide to give me.....
There is no middle finger big enough.
Not defending the Ep as It has changed a little from the beginning of the planed outcome. (so does life) as options are now available it seems but not yet confirmed or accepted by MC not to mention the LI’s as for the Harem I think it was meant as all girls not just a few, or how could the foursome happen.

Options don’t mean they will come to pass. But it is leading that a mini-Harem is possible.

Jenna and Katie have not happened to be together (yet) and sharing is not incest as long as they are not together themselves watching is a possible line but gray area.

For me the only true down fall of this ep is the conversation with Elaine lacked a punch. It was like it was all excepted, too easy. Not visually but in the script sure was soft. the MC knew most of this but even if MC is less than accepting of the explanation it just goes over too easy. Though I haven’t played where I don’t give the house yet.

I do feel that Jo has a bigger impact coming and MC will have a possible fight on his hands with Bella still. A big shock would be that Bella is already at the Beach house. as i did not let her stay!

Problems to come. Jenna and Katie’s girls but I am thinking because Jenna is a voyeur she will approve and want to watch then sometimes join or have her turn. This is foreshadowed with Porsche in this Ep. When she said “… I hope you fucked her brains out …”

I don't think you were made out as lair, we followed the direction at the time. the games has evolved but no line has been completely crossed by the team from their original plan but they have walked right up to the edge. Avaron1974, keep the faith the final outcome is yet to be shown to us. to crush the Mc they first must let him think it is all going well. remember they indicated not choosing will be a problem in the near future.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Loved the indirect reference to Acting Lessons in this episode.

"We have to talk."

Jo best girl ;)
I hope their talk Will not be as lighthearted as with Elaine
With all that "I helped You so much (yeah, so much?) with finding Who sent mail, with photo from camera, and now...)

KingArthur101

Apr 11, 2020
Just posting the to solution to a problem I had in case anyone else gets it.
Here's the traceback.txt
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
    if persistent.ph_advstart_ep >= 2:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Desktop Alt\Other\Alt\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Desktop Alt\Other\Alt\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Desktop Alt\Other\Alt\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
The solution was to change 'ph_advstart_ept' in lines 327 & 328 of game/script.rpy to 'ph_advstart_ep'

Reactions: InkAndSaliva

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Just posting the to solution to a problem I had in case anyone else gets it.
Here's the traceback.txt
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Desktop Alt\Other\Alt\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Desktop Alt\Other\Alt\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Desktop Alt\Other\Alt\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
The solution was to change 'ph_advstart_ept' in lines 327 & 328 of game/script.rpy to 'ph_advstart_ep'

It still doesn't work

Feb 6, 2018
Great episode and really nicely put together! With that office look I really wished for Elaine to give the MC a footjob, but one man can dream... I hope the next two installments don't take all too long!

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes