mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
episode pick seems to be broken on jolina (started ep 21) anyone know the console command to put her in relationship?

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
will probably be DLC things
I suppose that makes sense, given how many characters we already have and how much ground there is still to cover. DLCs are fine and probably the best choice here.
But maybe stop introducing even more interesting characters in Ep 24? ;) Just a suggestion, of course.

what the 2 greedy bitches
Bella may be one, but I think with Jo things are more nuanced, I don't think she's after the money, if she was she would have gladly accepted money from the MC to save her business. But she was very adamant about not wanting any money. Also, she tried to tell the MC several times about her past relationship with Bella, to come clean. I believe her feelings for the MC (if you are on her route) are genuine and that she's at best an uwilling accomplice or maybe Bella has something on Jo.
Bella certainly needs to come up with one heck of a story to redeem herself. At this point I don't see how I would forgive her for all her machinations and quite nasty schemes (discrediting her own sister and faking phone calls etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I suppose that makes sense, given how many characters we already have and how much ground there is still to cover. DLCs are fine and probably the best choice here.
But maybe stop introducing even more interesting characters in Ep 24? ;) Just a suggestion, of course.
Will take it under advisement. :D

episode pick seems to be broken on jolina (started ep 21) anyone know the console command to put her in relationship?
$CDate, not sure if she is up to 8 or 9 by that point. But as long as it is high enough should be fine going forward.

Reactions: Geralt_R

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

Bella may be one, but I think with Jo things are more nuanced, I don't think she's after the money, if she was she would have gladly accepted money from the MC to save her business. But she was very adamant about not wanting any money. Also, she tried to tell the MC several times about her past relationship with Bella, to come clean. I believe her feelings for the MC (if you are on her route) are genuine and that she's at best an uwilling accomplice or maybe Bella has something on Jo.
Bella certainly needs to come up with one heck of a story to redeem herself. At this point I don't see how I would forgive her for all her machinations and quite nasty schemes (discrediting her own sister and faking phone calls etc).
Unwilling or not she should have just come clean. As for Bella I think that you're right that no matter what she says its going to be hard to forgive her. But in the end I see them making it a big choice to either believe their story and forgive them or telling them to both go to hell. Because I definitely don't see the MC just being with one of them if he ends it with the other. I think the choice will either be with them together with the money or to tell them to f**k off for what they did to get the money. Me personally if Bella has to cheat to get the money from the will that's on her because "Once a cheat always a cheat". And again I doubt that Jo was that unwilling in any of this scheme. If she had a problem with the scheme she could have gone to Elaine and told her what was happening or went to the lawyer and told him everything but she kept it a big secret. My big plan is still to have hacker Jenna ruin their entire lives and bankrupt them completely just to make them pay for everything that they have done.

Reactions: Majindevil

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

Seeing how MC's father was trying to use the will to drive him apart from both Elaine and Monica, Bella's condition could be something similar to this.
Perhaps Bella's condition is to cut contact with Jolina and she intends to go on with this, that's why Jolina seems so bitter when she asks the MC if he puts people over money.

On the other hand, Jolina also asks how far the MC would go for love and if he would be willing to lie for someone he loved, even knowing it was wrong. This suggests that Jolina is deceiving the MC to help someone and it wouldn't make sense for her to help Bella if she was being abandoned.

:unsure:
Perhaps Donald was bluffing when he said that the money would go to dog care associations in case no one fulfilled their condition, and Bella's condition is actually that she will only receive her portion if the other recipients to fail. (in other words, Bella gets the portion from whoever fails.)

Everything falls into place, first Bella send the fake e-mail hoping that the MC will bound again with Monica's family and refuse to cut off contact afterwards. Then she keeps telling the MC how the house belongs him and not to Elaine and she had no right to kick him out. Bella keeps putting doubt in his head to induce him to not give the house to Elaine and make her fail her condition.

Considering how Bella seems to be trying to make the others fail, makes her an even worse person if she can get her portion without resorting to this.

It's still hard to figure why she kept throwing herself at the MC so much...

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I've seen the bulk of the chapter, I'm missing some of the nuances related to the underrepresented characters like Monica and Katie

really liked it with some reservations

the part with Jenna before comicon and at the beginning of comicon (if we are not related to her) seemed to me a bit verbose, slow to get going, but it could be my fault, both because English is not my language and because I am not a fan of Jenna

Porsche, if we consider the short time in the scene, is a really interesting character, nice addition

the date with Debbie really very entertaining, of course the fact that she is among the main characters the one with the least personal time with MC, makes the date a little too dense with revelations, but better late than never

a great job has been done on Elaine, making her perhaps to date one of the most interesting characters, her story I think can be considered finished now, just missing the epilogue.

just the great work done with Elaine makes me optimistic for Jolina and especially Bella. the urge to screw them over is strong, we'll see how convincing they will be.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Seeing how MC's father was trying to use the will to drive him apart from both Elaine and Monica, Bella's condition could be something similar to this.
Perhaps Bella's condition is to cut contact with Jolina and she intends to go on with this, that's why Jolina seems so bitter when she asks the MC if he puts people over money.

On the other hand, Jolina also asks how far the MC would go for love and if he would be willing to lie for someone he loved, even knowing it was wrong. This suggests that Jolina is deceiving the MC to help someone and it wouldn't make sense for her to help Bella if she was being abandoned.

:unsure:
Perhaps Donald was bluffing when he said that the money would go to dog care associations in case no one fulfilled their condition, and Bella's condition is actually that she will only receive her portion if the other recipients to fail.

Everything falls into place, first Bella send the fake e-mail hoping that the MC will bound again with Monica's family and refuse to cut off contact afterwards. Then she keeps telling the MC how the house belongs him and not to Elaine and she had no right to kick him out. Bella keeps putting doubt in his head to induce him to not give the house to Elaine and make her fail her condition.

Considering how Bella seems to be trying to make the others fail makes her an even worse person if she can get her portion without resorting to this.

It's still hard to figure why she kept throwing herself at the MC so much...
it seems pretty clear to me that Jolina is referring to Bella; the fact that Bella left her to pursue money does not mean that Jolina stopped loving her.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Jolina should still be somewhat believable. We've seen her falter on several occasions, and has shown genuine appreciation to the player and what he's done for her. Bella on the other hasn't shown anything.
Meh, you are disappointing your Father!
Jo is Just better actress and know how to use few tears, but yeah... I know, she'll spell some dramatic story, some tears, blablabla... and MC forgive her :sick:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
it seems pretty clear to me that Jolina is referring to Bella; the fact that Bella left her to pursue money does not mean that Jolina stopped loving her.
Yeah, the only question is why would Jolina help Bella even knowing she's going to be abandoned.
If Jolina is helping Bella even though she knows Bella is going to dump her, Jolina is a big of a sucker.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I finally got done this update, and I have to say... WOW! Nice work! I suspected Bella, but I didn't expect that relationship with Joline, in fact, I didn't suspect Joline of anything. I am really glad that I gave the home to Elaine, that was such a nice twist to reward you for being kind, that is right up my ally to the sort of guy I like to be (I don't tend to be selfish), so kudos for such an excellent plot twist. This was well worth the wait. Gonna have to replay it again I think with alternate paths. One thing I didn't like, and it is minor, I didn't the like hair Jenna ended up going with... man, I was drooling over how she looked with the initial hair, that was mean to switch it out! ;) heheh... anyhow... if I could afford to support this, I would but alas, I can barely pay my rent these days.

Reactions: acewinz

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
I swear some of you people needs therapy or something.

Unless you are somehow following a true love Bella(or Jo) route over everybody else, what Bella and Jo did means nothing.

What Bella did has nothing to do with you. You still decide to pick money over Monica or not. Your inheritance is entirely dependent on your choices that Bella has nothing to with.

I mean sure it looks like Bella screwed over her sister. But what has got to do with you. Are you playing as Elaine?

Worst case scenario you get to have sex with Bella till the jig is up at lawyers.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

Unless you are somehow following a true love Bella(or Jo) route over everybody else, what Bella and Jo did means nothing.

What Bella did has nothing to do with you. You still decide to pick money over Monica or not. Your inheritance is entirely dependent on your choices that Bella has nothing to with.

I mean sure it looks like Bella screwed over her sister. But what has got to do with you. Are you playing as Elaine?

Worst case scenario you get to have sex with Bella till the jig is up at lawyers.
Bruh, man we all need therapy tbh, but You also/
Losing control and being manipulated are the worst, as example Just remember Jolina reaction after hack.. and then, they did even worse to MC

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

In short. She lies to him and manipulates him from start to finish. Jeopardising both his share of the inheritance and that which Elaine wants to give him. And all this just so she can be the one to collect the jackpot.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
In short. She lies to him and manipulates him from start to finish. Jeopardising both his share of the inheritance and that which Elaine wants to give him. And all this just so she can be the one to collect the jackpot.
No she doesn't jeopardise MCs inheritance. That's on us to keep contact with Monica and girls. She has zero effect on that. If you want the money you can cut your connection with them. Done.

And as for as Elaine's share of inheritance, that doesn't matter. First of all, you are not entitled to that money unless Elaine loses her conditions. It's a happy accident that she wants to give it to you. If you fuck her over, you still have a luxury house that's probably worth a shit load. Considering it's main residence of your father. If you don't you get half of her share. Sure she tries to fuck over Elaine, but who cares. You are not Elaine.

And yeah she lies to us, so what. Everybody lies. I lie to a dozen different women to have sex with them at the same time and manipulate the shit out of them. Her excuse (millions of dollars) is better than our bullshittery.

For what it's worth; I did get irritated when I learn that she tricked me. But that's on me for trying to fuck Bella and Jo at the same time. So whatever.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
No she doesn't jeopardise MCs inheritance. That's on us to keep contact with Monica and girls. She has zero effect on that. If you want the money you can cut your connection with them. Done.

And as for as Elaine's share of inheritance, that doesn't matter. First of all, you are not entitled to that money unless Elaine loses her conditions. It's a happy accident that she wants to give it to you. If you fuck her over, you still have a luxury house that's probably worth a shit load. Considering it's main residence of your father. If you don't you get half of her share. Sure she tries to fuck over Elaine, but who cares. You are not Elaine.

And yeah she lies to us, so what. Everybody lies. I lie to a dozen different women to have sex with them at the same time and manipulate the shit out of them. Her excuse (millions of dollars) is better than our bullshittery.

For what it's worth; I did get irritated when I learn that she tricked me. But that's on me for trying to fuck Bella and Jo at the same time. So whatever.
But that's not the only way to play the game. Sure, you can roleplay as essentially a Satyr if you want, where you manipulate and lie to every woman you come across to get sex, basically a psychopath and a better looking version of your father. And if you do all that, you probably don't care about being manipulated, since you do the same on a daily basis.

But a lot of folks have playthroughs in which they are in an exclusive relationship with either Bella or Jo. So, if they discover that not only were they playing them from the start, but they were probably also cheating on them with each other, this would obviously sour their opinion about both the characters.

Also, Bella does try to jeopardize the MC's share, Elaine didn't send the email from Monica, she did or had Jolina send one, same thing. Sure it's still on the MC if he wants to stay or take the money and run. But it's the difference between cutting contact with someone whom you haven't met in 8 years vs someone who offered you shelter. Bella knew it'd be harder for the MC to leave if he was living with Monica, so she stacked the deck in her favor with additional emotional baggage. Another one of her manipulations.

As for screwing over Elaine, you should still care since Elaine was one of the few people who was always in your corner. And yeah, the house is probably worth even more than the money she gives you, but it's not about the money, it's about Bella ruining your relation with her. And even if you don't personally give af about Elaine, it still speaks to Bella's character, that she is ready to screw over her own sister, who was always nice to her, for money and the inferiority complex she got against Elaine.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
But that's not the only way to play the game. Sure, you can roleplay as essentially a Satyr if you want, where you manipulate and lie to every woman you come across to get sex, basically a psychopath and a better looking version of your father. And if you do all that, you probably don't care about being manipulated, since you do the same on a daily basis.

But a lot of folks have playthroughs in which they are in an exclusive relationship with either Bella or Jo. So, if they discover that not only were they playing them from the start, but they were probably also cheating on them with each other, this would obviously sour their opinion about both the characters.

Also, Bella does try to jeopardize the MC's share, Elaine didn't send the email from Monica, she did or had Jolina send one, same thing. Sure it's still on the MC if he wants to stay or take the money and run. But it's the difference between cutting contact with someone whom you haven't met in 8 years vs someone who offered you shelter. Bella knew it'd be harder for the MC to leave if he was living with Monica, so she stacked the deck in her favor with additional emotional baggage. Another one of her manipulations.

As for screwing over Elaine, you should still care since Elaine was one of the few people who was always in your corner. And yeah, the house is probably worth even more than the money she gives you, but it's not about the money, it's about Bella ruining your relation with her. And even if you don't personally give af about Elaine, it still speaks to Bella's character, that she is ready to screw over her own sister, who was always nice to her, for money and the inferiority complex she got against Elaine.
Can totally agree, not even mentioning the fact (probably) Jo sent mail and then "helps" you finding out Who sent it, and give you camera photo to (probably) continue that wicked game knowing Why El really came to coffee shop, and then saying how much she has "helped" You all this time...
Bruh, this two lesbs can be crying after and sayin' about love to MC but... even if dev Will try to explain how much they're forced to act that way, meh...

Reactions: kcaldw
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes