Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Bella as she deceived MC and Elaine so she could have deceived Jolina.

I make baseless assumptions: what if Bella had described Elaine as a bitch and that warning Mc about her, however through a lie, was also in the boy's best interest?

Jolina knows what Bella told her, plus she is still in love with her anyway so more willing to believe her

to me Jolina seems "moderately concerned," i.e., more concerned about the matter of principle, that she lied to MC and only knew him because of Bella's plan, than concerned about what she then told him
I don't know if Jolina is actively conspiring with Bella. I think she just got caught up in the circumstances.
Maybe she knows what Bella is up to and is conflicted whether to warn the MC know or not.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I swear some of you people needs therapy or something.

Unless you are somehow following a true love Bella(or Jo) route over everybody else, what Bella and Jo did means nothing.

What Bella did has nothing to do with you. You still decide to pick money over Monica or not. Your inheritance is entirely dependent on your choices that Bella has nothing to with.

I mean sure it looks like Bella screwed over her sister. But what has got to do with you. Are you playing as Elaine?

Worst case scenario you get to have sex with Bella till the jig is up at lawyers.
Hi welcome,
You may be right, but unlikely
weather you are able to see the future you don't know for sure what you write here to be facts. if you take the fact that Donald has set it up that everyone in his will is against the others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think Bella will be "fall in love with her victim" trope. If at the start she planned to fuck the MC over for the money, she then fell in love with him. At least in my PT. I hosted them both, but Bella as a lover and Jolina as a friend only. At the end of the episode, Bella is crying, she may feel remorse. I'm down to forgive them, I wasn't planning to take the money anyway.

Playing multiple routes is kinda cheating, you have different perspectives on characters. And maybe those are alternatives version of them, for instance if Bella is in love with MC she might live with him and share the wealth.

I am glad I have been nice to her and gave her the house, forgave her, hugged her etc... it's the way I would be in real life
Same... except I kept the house :LUL: Though I offered her to stay but she refused

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
if the game wont start that most probably has nothing to do with saves/no saves stuff.
which OS are you using, mac, win...?
if win, which version (xp, 7, 8, 10, 119?
etc...
damn in that case total reinstall win7 home premium and will not go higher. directx 11, avast antiv with latest defs but tried with it turned off and no go, does appear in task man briefly but no error messages, plenty ram hdd space, at a loss at the mo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn in that case total reinstall win7 home premium and will not go higher. directx 11, avast antiv with latest defs but tried with it turned off and no go, does appear in task man briefly but no error messages, plenty ram hdd space, at a loss at the mo
you dont need to turn off your av, just add wthi folder as an exception (and restore deleted exe files, if/when that happens).
also based on your (brief) specs you should be able to run it...just try with wthi.exe, and not wthi32.exe.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know if Jolina is actively conspiring with Bella. I think she just got caught up in the circumstances.
Maybe she knows what Bella is up to and is conflicted whether to warn the MC know or not.
we don't know how aware she is of what she is doing, but she is undoubtedly an active participant, she knows that they are deceiving MC

she knows that it was not Elaine who sent the email from her café, she knows that the footage she is giving MC is misleading, and even at the last she recognizes Elaine as the mystery client (and I would add that in case Mc is in a relationship with both Jolina is also particularly complicit in making sure that Bella is also considered a resident by the security people, whether that is her condition of the will?)

what we don't know is whether she is aware that she is harming MC or that she may even believe in some way that she is helping him as well.

right now I've ended the run with both Jolina and Bella, and I have to say that while incredibly exciting it is in retrospect very but very awkward, their "extraordinary" complicity for the situation becomes suspiciously false and you feel just like someone who is about to be scammed...

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
you dont need to turn off your av, just add wthi folder as an exception (and restore deleted exe files, if/when that happens).
also based on your (brief) specs you should be able to run it...just try with wthi.exe, and not wthi32.exe.
i know, it wasnt quarantined but i wanted to be sure. i downloaded this ver on pg1 with mega there is no 64/32bit .exe file just a WhereTheHeartIs.exe with icon file. in game directory there are subfolders e6--23 should there not also be e1-e5

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I know currently, if you don't put in a NAME at the start you get "NoName" by default,
-but has any iteration given you a default name, or has the Dev Team mentioned a canonical name for this MC?

Just like to refer to MCs by their original name if possible, when discussing other games with folks.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The thing that ruined Bella for me completely was if you turn her away at the beach house she tells you that you are worst than Don.
Exactly. You didn't tell her "sucks to be you!" and slam the door is her face.

MC offered to look up *and pay for* a B&B so she wasn't stuck in the rain, heavily implying that, even if he wasn't willing to simply let her crash, he would still try to help her get on her feet.

To have thar thrown in our face, as worse than the dad? Lol.

Bye, Felicia!

Reactions: snakeplisskin

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That was my take on Jo.

The key to me was how they took rejection.

Jo took it with grace.

Bella turned into a banshee.

Hell, even Elaine took rejection better. If you didn't give her the house, explained how she was disappointed that her plan didn't work out, but also took it with grace and dignity. (I restarted that part to give her the house, I just wanted to see how it played put)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm thinking that the MC needs to hear their sob story out and if it pisses him of he needs to take Katie up on her offer to beat the crap out of Bella and make Jo watch as her girlfriend is beat into a bloody stump.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Came here to say my saves don't work, and discovered I'm not the only unlucky one having problems.
I was hoping I wouldn't have to completely start over, cause that usually results in me deleting all files and unfollowing the game thread. I absolutely hate starting over, when I've gone as far into a game as I have this one.
That said, it's good to remember I can start anywhere I want and TO AN EXTENT choose certain paths.
Multiple different saves with multiple different choices (and I usually keep notes on what happened in each save lol)....it's really time consuming, sometimes, to read the notes on each save you had and try to decipher what choices you made to get to where you are currently at in the path.

Anywho....enough blabbering about it. Guess I can just suck it up and wait till finished and start over. Cause as much as this sorta thing happens with games on here, I kinda get tired of it, even if I can make choices in the new update.

And starting over once finished is fine, cause I will have a single play through where everything will be fresh on my brain.

Mar 9, 2019
I have finished my fifth playthrough and I always end up giving the house to Elaine. The will was set up to prove the recipients were all just as bad as the man responsible for the will and I find it hilarious that the recipient the officiant seemed to hate the most is the most like him. By giving you not only spit on the old cunt's narcissism, but you also devalue his life and all he accomplished, and all that bs he spouts about being cold-hearted and being better off for it is backfiring in his protege's face.

It's like flipping the old man the bird to the power of 3. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Bella's conditions are the toughest of the bunch as well, considering all the manipulation she's done so far, and the fact that the old man actually name drops her (a nickname the mc is unaware of but still) in his message to the MC just goes to show how much he hates her. It's cathartic to picture him rolling in his fictional grave as he starts to realize his failure in hell.

All that material wealth and sanctimonious grand-standing, and all amounted to nothing cause he never learned the value of what he had gained in life.

For all those who have played the red dead redemption games, I feel the same joy in giving Elaine the house as I do shooting the absolute shit out of Ross and Micah.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Just say MC, most people don't even know the default one anyway
Yea, that's what I typically do. But I should have been more candid, just didn't want to distract from my question:
I'm actually making a TOP 5 LIST, so having "MC" listed over and over isn't ideal right lol
It's fine, for now he's just "NoName", as other games don't default to that lol

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Maybe Elaine will get everything after all. I can see the true ending now MC goes to Prison for strangling Bella and her partner in crime to death for everything that they did to him. Thus making Elaine the only person getting the money the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Blaisdale
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes