john984

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah, go for it provided you have a full harem. It's easy to restart each ep if you make a mistake, but they get angry if you lie... The only one you don't want to have relations with is Natasha. The rest is your choice.
Thanks again for your reply. Why I wouldn't want a relation with Natasha? I choose the revenge+anal and then at the coffee shop for BJ without telling Roger. I'm at the start of EP22.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think I've given Episode 23 a pretty thorough playthrough. In general I'd say it's good.

We get the big reveal of the gold digger which was very satisfying (though it's left to the end so we won't hear her story until next time). We also get a great date with Debbie that mirrors Lily's date despite being totally different. But the big showstopper, the cosplay con with Jenna, was IMHO one of the weaker parts of the episode. It definitely had its moments, but I think the drive to make it bigger wound up also making it unfocused; there's a lot happening and I frequently found the explanation for how it all fit into the story either confusing or unengaging.

But that's more a disappointment than it is a real problem. What we got is okay and the rest of the episode holds up well. There's a lot of great dialog and even some nice cameos by other girls. All in all it was a satisfying outing that leaves me wanting more. For a more in-depth look, I'll put the details in spoilers since this is still sorta new and I do tend to ramble on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that about wraps it up. A few hiccups here and there, but good stuff overall. I'm definitely looking forward to Episode 24!

tl:dr Maybe a little too much spectacle during the cosplay con, but lots of sexy fun and the long awaited reveal of the third heir was well done.

Last edited:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Thanks again for your reply. Why I wouldn't want a relation with Natasha? I choose the revenge+anal and then at the coffee shop for BJ without telling Roger. I'm at the start of EP22.
Ah yes, Natasha. If you don't do any sort of revenge on Natasha at the party, she shows up at the Coffee Shop with a different attitude. It's actually more flirtatious. You can still get the blowjob from her... In this situation you would think she has no reason to blackmail you, but she does anyway.

You can even approach her and speak about the possibility of getting together... But the game is coded that if you have any sort of sex with Natasha, you're getting blackmailed no matter the circumstances.

Of course some of that is also her rivalry with Katie.

Well, if we meet Natasha again, MC's gonna have to put her over his knee. ;)

Reactions: JJsaint

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
She should be blackmailing you then...

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
There are too much LI's, and that's Why Natasha is Just side character. Still she's attractive and maybe a bit bitchy (and dev shows her as some collection of bad traits) but not that bad tbh, so if Natasha'll be sexually satisfied and find a man with balls, I don't think she'll be that bad as Girlfriend.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I've been playing this for a while now, not yet reached Ep23, and am wondering how many endings are we potentially looking at? Is there one with all women, 1 with the sisters and Monica etc?

Regardless having a blast playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Am I the only one, that really thinks it's clever/awesome, that this whole time...
Katie's intuitions were RIGHT lol

Reactions: MarzDX

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
dont get what you mean?are you saying that the dnload on pg 1 should have created them. if so my .rar didnt. can u give me those folders so i can cut and paste into my game
ep 23 has all the same images so you have them if not redownload it. the full version1 if you cant find them then its you not the site or game. and i cant help that aspect.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I wanted Natasha's blackmail to continue (at least at player's will) but sadly the MC wants to stop it in any case :cry: It would have been fun

I never saw it as believable blackmail.
I was hoping to see Natasha again since the first EP.
After she said, what if I send out these pictures out.
My first thought was BITCH DO IT! I'm proud of it.

Lets have sex here, HELL YEAH!
Mind you, to me I always felt bad for her and hoped she would make her way back into the story.
but coming back with blackmail.
10 stars for that!

But it fell short to me, since I guess my mind setting wasn't "oh shit, I did bad"
I was going after Angel in my first play through, which is my more accurate play-through for what I respond to.
My other ones are to see what I miss.
However, she cant come across as all to good because at her birthday party, she with little effort willingly fucks the MC.
I take that as a sign, that shes not been faithful for a long time.

So her trying to get even with you, because you ruined her.......
I'd say the MC more ruined her boyfriend than her.
Yes she makes a point that it was the size of the cock that did it more so... but
Her bf was shown to have a tiny dick, his first (possible) gay experience broadcasted live as others watched.
On top of all that, he got bullied by the MC (if you choose that path to go down)

You all come across as bad but he got fucked over the worst not her.
He's questionably a cuck (literal)
I know you aren't defending her, however to me it comes back to send me the picture.
I'll post it, then you (Natasha) fuck you.

Single guy gets his dick sucked by skank........ Not headline news at all.
She then states you manipulate women hehehe.

That type of person wont care about the pictures you have and the evidence wont hurt them.
From what I have seen so far (few paths I have yet to try out) People don't take break up's as bad as I thought.
Specially Debbie saying "I should have expected that from you"

With everything so far, I think it would have been more interesting to see her push her way into your life.
Theresa has this going on for her but I think it could be pulled off better with Natasha because....
She could push herself in onto your life, upsetting everything you are trying to do.
While trying to sexual throw herself at you but try to dominate you more aggressively than what is written with Theresa.
While also giving the player the option to turn it back on her and make her, his bitch/cum slut.

That to me would be more effective, than this short lived attempt at blackmail. (so far any way)
She could get what she wanted, while upsetting your life openly.
While also making it clear to everyone you belong to her or visa versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: dking239

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Is or was there a point to the Natasha blackmail I like her but it was ended so quickly or is this setting up something else?

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Is or was there a point to the Natasha blackmail I like her but it was ended so quickly or is this setting up something else?
No there's not. Natasha was being built up for three updates as a menace. The person who made Kate's life insufferable went out, off screen. Honestly shouldn't Natasha and the player be the perfect fit? They're both master manipulators especially if you play the game in the direction it wants to push you into.

Reactions: dking239

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
My 2 cents: this game has ramifications or accountability. It will matter at some point what you have done; basically who you have banged. It will all come home to roost. "As ye sow, so shall ye reap" etc.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I, too, am a little disappointed in the bluff that Natasha's blackmail turned out to be. but honestly, where could it have gone?

Katie and the girls were complicit, so even Jenna and Monia were unlikely to be impressed by the fact.

perhaps the only LIs with whom the scandal could have made an impact were Elaine and Angel

so in the end it was already in the beginning a firecracker and not a bombshell

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes