felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When I played the 23rd episode of the content, I found that the proportion of some human body structure is a bit strange, the ratio of the hand to the body is very unnatural, the hand becomes particularly long and thin

For example, the new version of the character picture compared with the previous version
View attachment 2087025 View attachment 2087026 View attachment 2087028 View attachment 2087029

Referring to the before and after the character model comparison, the old version of the character structure is very reasonable, the new version of the ratio is really strange, I hope to retain the previous normal human body proportions
Elaine may have been better before, but for Jenna the improvement seems clear to me, between complexion and shape

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
yeh. Just avoided 2 golddiggers . Stay on the true parh
Which is NO-FUCKING-BODY at this point.

You go for any of Monica Jenna o Katie? No money
You go for Zarah, Debbie, or Lily? Still too close to the trio, you risk your money
You go for Wanda or Angel? Barely there.
You go for Elain? No more erections in less the 10 years. Guys, age doesn't stop for anyone.
You go for Bella or Jolie? Golddiggers.
You go for Dogboy's mom? No, seriously, you don't.

I'll end up regretting Porche's sister is not a main LI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

You go for Zarah, Debbie, or Lily? Still too close to the trio, you risk your money
You go for Elain? No more erections in less the 10 years. Guys, age doesn't stop for anyone.

you're too drastic, he's got the money or Elaine's house anyway

MC always falls on his feet

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Surely you will miss part of the story, I am very curious to hear Bella's version of the story (if it vaguely convinces me, it means they have made a masterpiece)
The only way I can see it even remotely being acceptable is if you're in a relationship with her. Where she can pull the 'I didn't just do it for me, I did it for us' card. If she is even partially genuine about her feelings for the MC, which I suspect she is after Chapter 23, assuming everything goes according to her plans; at the end of it all you'll be left with a Beach house, a mansion, a sports car and a hot girlfriend with 15 million dollars. And you don't even have to cut contact with the only family you got.

I doubt Bella will have some deep motivation for why she did what she did. Her character is built up as this materialistic, envious person who is full of low cunning but not a lot of intelligence. Probably didn't want to spend her whole life working 9 to 5 to just get by, saw an opportunity for good money and easy life and took it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only way I can see it even remotely being acceptable is if you're in a relationship with her. Where she can pull the 'I didn't just do it for me, I did it for us' card. If she is even partially genuine about her feelings for the MC, which I suspect she is after Chapter 23, assuming everything goes according to her plans; at the end of it all you'll be left with a Beach house, a mansion, a sports car and a hot girlfriend with 15 million dollars. And you don't even have to cut contact with the only family you got.

I doubt Bella will have some deep motivation for why she did what she did. Her character is built up as this materialistic, envious person who is full of low cunning but not a lot of intelligence. Probably didn't want to spend her whole life working 9 to 5 to just get by, saw an opportunity for good money and easy life and took it.
for me it is actually the opposite

if they are in a relationship with MC the girls' behavior is far more questionable than if they are just friends/acquaintances

but I am convinced that Bella will have a story that will make sense, right now I think all the bad about it, but I did at the beginning with Elaine too, of course Bella has much less time to change my mind

Last edited:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021

if I am in a relationship with MC the girls' behavior is far more questionable than if they are just friends/acquaintances

but I am convinced that Bella will have a story that will make sense, right now I think all the bad about it, but I did at the beginning with Elaine too, of course Bella has much less time to change my mind
I agree, she pretty much HAS to have a story that will add another layer to the eventual decision the MC must make. If not, this cliffhanger ending to chapter 23 makes no sense.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021

Perhaps all of that is true. But just like MC and Elaine, she has conditions to fulfill to get her share of the loot. Maybe it's an exercise into what she is willing to do to get it.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019

if I am in a relationship with MC the girls' behavior is far more questionable than if they are just friends/acquaintances

In that case, it could probably have do with her conditions. I remember a while back Ace saying something to the effect of "While Elaine and MC's conditions are mostly vindictive in nature, Bella's (GD) conditions are true to Donald's actual wishes", Maybe it's something really fucked up to cause the most amount of chaos.

Even still, I don't see a lot that could make Bella's actions justifiable. At the end of the day, she was willing to screw over her own sister for money, not to mention the fact that she was having an affair with her sister's BF.

She was willing to make her sister penniless and homeless just for her own selfish gains, I don't see how you could walk that back. Unless of course the devs decide to hand wave that a la 'Elaine didn't actually kick you out of the house at the start of the game.'

I don't know if it's either Elaine gaslighting the MC, the devs gaslighting the readers, or maybe I've finally gone insane after my nth playthrough of WTHI, but I distinctly recall that it used to be an objective fact that Elaine kicked you out, she had admitted to that more than once on more than occasion.

For her to then turn around in Chapter 23 and say "You silly boy, that was your own stupid misinterpretation" seems like a cheap trick to make her unequivocally a morally good person, they could have left her with some ambiguity, she still would have been a sympathetic character. But that's just my opinion.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In that case, it could probably have do with her conditions. I remember a while back Ace saying something to the effect of "While Elaine and MC's conditions are mostly vindictive in nature, Bella's (GD) conditions are true to Donald's actual wishes", Maybe it's something really fucked up to cause the most amount of chaos.

Even still, I don't see a lot that could make Bella's actions justifiable. At the end of the day, she was willing to screw over her own sister for money, not to mention the fact that she was having an affair with her sister's BF.

She was willing to make her sister penniless and homeless just for her own selfish gains, I don't see how you could walk that back. Unless of course the devs decide to hand wave that a la 'Elaine didn't actually kick you out of the house at the start of the game.'

I don't know if it's either Elaine gaslighting the MC, the devs gaslighting the readers, or maybe I've finally gone insane after my nth playthrough of WTHI, but I distinctly recall that it used to be an objective fact that Elaine kicked you out, she had admitted to that more than once on more than occasion.

For her to then turn around in Chapter 23 and say "You silly boy, that was your own stupid misinterpretation" seems like a cheap trick to make her unequivocally a morally good person, they could have left her with some ambiguity, she still would have been a sympathetic character. But that's just my opinion.
but check that I have for now exactly your impression, and yet I am sure that there must be possibility of rendition for her as well

this however will not erase her faults, but it will make for the least credible a "forgiveness"

at this moment Bella is terrible, she has practically always lied to MC, manipulating him to push him away from his inheritance (but not so uniquely, but there remains an accumulation of lies against her), but in the end Mc is a half-unknown, even worse she behaved with her sister, who seems to have no guilt except for getting what she wanted: a lot of money (in her words a certain envy is evident and is then typical in the role of the mistress)

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
One thing bothers me. Bella is young, atractive, smart and ruthless, she could easily find herself some rich shmuck to cater all of her needs. Why she went for old psychopath like Donald? Both Elaine and MC will hate her for that. So why?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
you're too drastic, he's got the money or Elaine's house anyway

MC always falls on his feet
I can't deny you have a point. I mean, i could live with a legacy of two houses in the million dollar market or close enough, and 100k cash :D
But still... 16 million...

My point, of course kidding, was that if you analyze the story on a practical cinical way, MC is a dude who sure seems to have 0 problems in finding women. He literally seems to be able to sleep with close to 100% of women he meets. And all the ladies in the game comes with some degree of throubles or inconveniencies. Sooo... Maybe the heart is where you can go looking around to for some other lady.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't deny you have a point. I mean, i could live with a legacy of two houses in the million dollar market or close enough, and 100k cash :D
But still... 16 million...

My point, of course kidding, was that if you analyze the story on a practical cinical way, MC is a dude who sure seems to have 0 problems in finding women. He literally seems to be able to sleep with close to 100% of women he meets. And all the ladies in the game comes with some degree of throubles or inconveniencies. Sooo... Maybe the heart is where you can go looking around to for some other lady.
Cynical way: Angel and Wanda and 8-15 millions, no doubt

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
At the point we are at it, seems logical that bella has to get Mc to stay with Monica, or kate or Jenna.
Let Elaine not get the house from MC and have contact with him, at which point she will get everything.
Now analyzing what Machete rightly says , we rule out for Mc either Monica or Kate or Jenna, as well as Elaine, and for the reasons we know, either Bella or Jolina. That leaves Wanda Angel and Theresa and Zara now all four are only for a touch and go as Bach's famous music. Lily and Debbi can be casual friends. Question who MC is going to live with ????
But the answer is simple with the Librarian and Frank her son, never confessed and the result of a youthful mistake. Now it is harem, mini harem, half harem or who knows, it matters little.
Instead, I am hoping that MC will take, in agreement with Elaine, knowing the conditions of the will for BELLA, this one to a lawyer and have her sign a declaration that the money she will earn, having complied with all her conditions, with the agreement of Mc and Elaine, should be divided by her into three parts and two parts given to Mc and Elaine. in this way Donald will have something to turn over in his grave since Mc will be able to see and hang out with whomever he wants.
FUCK YOU DONALD

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 23] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.85 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
You Sir, are a hero.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I'm going for Jenna and I gave Elaine the house, so I will get money from her, more than the house was worth according to the MC, plus the money, house and car the MC already has.

As for Theresa... she's a possibility, I like her, though I haven't seen much about her in recent episodes. There's nothing wrong with a woman who is trying to do what is right. While i am not going for Elaine, I don't understand your comment against her. She's a great character, fun in the sack... my only problem is the whole step mother thing.

It would be nice to see more on Wanda who I like (she improved later on).

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes