milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
I, too, am a little disappointed in the bluff that Natasha's blackmail turned out to be. but honestly, where could it have gone?

Katie and the girls were complicit, so even Jenna and Monia were unlikely to be impressed by the fact.

perhaps the only LIs with whom the scandal could have made an impact were Elaine and Angel

so in the end it was already in the beginning a firecracker and not a bombshell
Let them have the antagonistic relationship they were forcing eachother into. Kind of like Al and Peggy. Have that animosity but, let them have those occasional moments of sincerity that shows everyone why they're together and will stay together.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
anyway, it's a really solid chapter

with each run you discover something new: for example only in Elaine's run do you really discover the whole truth of their past

and I have to say that as a non-fan of Jenna (only Theresa inspires me more fear) a good job was done on her in the dual role of "classic" girlfriend, or sympathetic sharer. and the whole part with Katie remains the most intriguing for the future

this chapter also optimizes an aspect that in the previous chapters was not fully satisfactory, the possibility of giving meaningful dialogues even with characters with little presence in the chapter, through a phone call. in this the exchange with Wanda and Angel (but also Natasha) is really very good

forgot to comment on the sound issue: the music is honest, nothing jaw-dropping and not a strong point, but adequate, the stage noises good, very good in the theatrical performance, the "human verses" slightly disturbing in sex, terribly disturbing in laughter

Reactions: ename144

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Fuck me I got played like a fool by Bella! :FacePalm:

I was so blind that I said fuck it and got the home for myself, mistreated Elaine, and was preparing for a Jo and Bella ending... I'm gonna stick with this playthrough just because it's my original one and I want to see how a blind one would end with no prior knowledge decisions since I can't have another one (Bella is PAY DEARLY, fucking snake). But I definitely will be playing again to get a "better" ending later.

Kudos to the devs, after this episodes I ain't holding my breath for ANY LI though, we WILL get more twists and betrayals I'm sure. So I ain't wasting another playthrough before we can root out ALL THE SNAKES.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon and acewinz

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Is or was there a point to the Natasha blackmail I like her but it was ended so quickly or is this setting up something else?

I think its too late for Natasha to have any kind of meaning.
(I'm happy to be proven wrong)

It might have been meant to show her trying to regain control of her life,
while showing whats been eating away at her. (possibly just to cap off her story)

It seems like to us, her story has been neglected for a while but given the actual time frame of the game (not that long).
Her absence makes sense.
She was away for long enough to dwell in negative feelings and come out of it seeking something.
What that is time will tell if we find out or if she just vanishes.

I would bet we seen the last of her.

otronegro
I'm pretty sure Angel is a safe bet and she seems to have no connection to anyone out side Monica for work.
However I've always been of mind the MC should just move and start a new life.
Everyone there as I have said before, is so easily willing to do questionable things.

Sell homes, move away.
Start over.
Anyone follows you, fault cant be put on the MC.
He said screw you, I'm going home.... To a new home! :D

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I think its too late for Natasha to have any kind of meaning.
(I'm happy to be proven wrong)

It might have been meant to show her trying to regain control of her life,
while showing whats been eating away at her. (possibly just to cap off her story)

It seems like to us, her story has been neglected for a while but given the actual time frame of the game (not that long).
Her absence makes sense.
She was away for long enough to dwell in negative feelings and come out of it seeking something.
What that is time will tell if we find out or if she just vanishes.

I would bet we seen the last of her.

otronegro
I'm pretty sure Angel is a safe bet and she seems to have no connection to anyone out side Monica for work.
However I've always been of mind the MC should just move and start a new life.
Everyone there as I have said before, is so easily willing to do questionable things.

Sell homes, move away.
Start over.
Anyone follows you, fault cant be put on the MC.
He said screw you, I'm going home.... To a new home! :D
MC moves away to start New har...life :LOL:

Reactions: Ghostload

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Now that many of you had a shot at the EP, we were hoping to get feedback (preferably on patreon, but we watch here too).

Especially about the music and sound effects, but everything else too.

And also one of the specific things about sound effects... while they were added universally throughout, along with sexual sounds, but the comicon and to a minor degree debbie date, also had kiss sfx, and the comicon had laughs and cries as well. Which was something of a test to see how people enjoyed us doing that... we will never go full on voiced, but we thought a bit more life in the characters may be appreciated, but we know some people prefer otherwise. We want to know how many and how much? :)
As I said in my (admittedly lengthy) review, my advice would be to keep the music, lose the sex sounds, and save other sound effects for occasions that really need them.

If it's like everything else, it won't be black and white when it comes to Bella. We'll get her story and then it will be up to MC to decide what to do with that story and you can bet her story is going to contradict what Elaine said.

Seeing that Elaine gave MC half of her share when he gave her the house tells me that somewhere in there, there must be some sort of `happily ever after' scenario.

Already the money aspect is taken care of as far as MC is concerned. The decision as to whether take the money over the girls is much easier now that you have 2.5 million secured. Sooooo... You decide not to cut off contact with the girls, and your share goes back into the pot. Elaine has already told MC she could not fulfill her 2nd part so that money goes back into the pot.. If Bella fails to fulfill her conditions, THAT money goes back into the pot.

Now, that's 12.5 million floating there and wouldn't you know it, the only condition met is Elaine getting the house which she already pledged that part of her share to MC... BOOM! MC gets it all. Now MC can go nice guy route and give Elaine and Bella their shares back, keep the rest and it's happily ever after.
WARNING: The following post contains extreme overanalysis, technicalities and hyperbole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Started Ep23 today. I have been dating both Bella and Jolina (among others).
Is it me, or Bella looks more crazy than normal? I mean in some screens she looks completely psycho to the point of being scary. And what she says to Jo is also tainted with some craziness.
At this point I would be surprised to find the MC waking up with Bella holding a knife to his throat and smiling in her creepy way.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Other than Monica, Katie and Bella, do other girls go with you to the restaurant where Francois works? I haven't played all the routes and was sorry when Lily didn't want to go, I'm sure it would have been another epic scene :)

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Other than Monica, Katie and Bella, do other girls go with you to the restaurant where Francois works? I haven't played all the routes and was sorry when Lily didn't want to go, I'm sure it would have been another epic scene :)
No, only them

You find Mabel there (as well as a cameo from another game) but she is not having dinner with you

Reactions: JJsaint

Roar Shark

Dec 15, 2017
So is it normal that i'm only on Katies's path, but after the movie night, Monica walks in on me and Katie, and acts like i've been with her as well, so the game pretty much locks me out of both of the routes.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So is it normal that i'm only on Katies's path, but after the movie night, Monica walks in on me and Katie, and acts like i've been with her as well, so the game pretty much locks me out of both of the routes.
I had that same issue. It's the walkthrough mod. Remove it and you won't have that problem. Apparently the creator of the walkthrough mod made that a feature, to lock off both their paths permanently. It was an intended change, no idea why, but that's what they told me.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
This may be an unpopular view, but I'd have liked Mabel and Porsche to become love interests. Mabel's shit talk at the carnival (or whatever the hell that place was) all those episodes ago caught me off guard and I thoroughly enjoyed every one of her lines. Porsche showing that she can be a top class taunter in this update, except openly, was great too. I guess they're both appealing to me because they offer a different dynamic; they seem to lack a moral compass, like Bella, but come across as less manipulative and more brazen. They're bad but transparent and unapologetic. I'd have loved to see them get more development than, say, Theresa and Natasha, but that's just one guy's opinion.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
When I played the 23rd episode of the content, I found that the proportion of some human body structure is a bit strange, the ratio of the hand to the body is very unnatural, the hand becomes particularly long and thin

For example, the new version of the character picture compared with the previous version
20221007220743.jpg 20221007221004.jpg 20221007222009.jpg 20221007222640.jpg

Referring to the before and after the character model comparison, the old version of the character structure is very reasonable, the new version of the ratio is really strange, I hope to retain the previous normal human body proportions

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes