milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
for me it is actually the opposite

if I am in a relationship with MC the girls' behavior is far more questionable than if they are just friends/acquaintances

but I am convinced that Bella will have a story that will make sense, right now I think all the bad about it, but I did at the beginning with Elaine too, of course Bella has much less time to change my mind
I'm pretty sure it all boils down to Bella feeling insecure when compared to Elaine. Elaine was considered the smart one while Bella was the dumb one by her father. Elaine was able to enter into a relationship with a wealthy man who could provide her with everything that comes with it. Elaine was given a mansion and a summer home. Bella was always stuck in her shadow since childhood. She's extremely envious so she tried to take it all for herself.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh I do understand and mostly agree with "cynical point" way but... knowing a lot rich but not even a bit happy People, fuck it!
I'd probably Choose Katie, marry her, make kids...

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Tbh I do understand and mostly agree with "cynical point" way but... knowing a lot rich but not even a bit happy People, fuck it!
I'd probably Choose Katie, marry her, make kids...
Absolutely true, but i also know a lot of people who have nothing and are absolutely miserable. Therefore i'd gladly go for enough money for the rest of my days and spend my time doint things i like :)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Absolutely true, but i also know a lot of people who have nothing and are absolutely miserable. Therefore i'd gladly go for enough money for the rest of my days and spend my time doint things i like :)
Sad but true/
At least MC have good enough starting position: good amount of money, cool car, beach house, great big House or 2,5 kk bucks, so no matter what he choose... no reason to be too greedy, he's lucky bastard anyway ;)

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Which is NO-FUCKING-BODY at this point.

You go for any of Monica Jenna o Katie? No money
You go for Zarah, Debbie, or Lily? Still too close to the trio, you risk your money
You go for Wanda or Angel? Barely there.
You go for Elain? No more erections in less the 10 years. Guys, age doesn't stop for anyone.
You go for Bella or Jolie? Golddiggers.
You go for Dogboy's mom? No, seriously, you don't.

I'll end up regretting Porche's sister is not a main LI.
Lily or Debbie solo/Girlfriend you aren't so close. This is the way

• Hey there
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

AkuArmoton

Jul 3, 2021
I was happily doing Katie/Jenna run, and then all of sudden after the movie night when Katie was dry humping MC Monica jumped out of bathroom in nurse outfit even if I already ended all romantic shit with her way back. Then both girls ended shit with the MC. I was like WTF is this shit....is that a bug or maybe WT mod issue? Anyone else had this?

• Haha
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh, let's Just wait for Wanda return, maybe year or two visits to psychiatrist, a bit of attention and she's perfect love interest. Rich, beautiful, fun. Ofc if she'll not become lesb and marry Angel or something after returning... I know devs like sudden (and shitty) bi-curious surprises toooo much nowadays, meh...

Reactions: Justdontdie666

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I felt bad for all the women in some way, shape, or form.

And I couldn't stop seeing Monica, either.

This will end badly, but that just means I'll have to replay everything and end things with Monica (along with the rest of the love interests) during her first "Big Decision" conversation because everything depends on me having a good relationship with her beforehand. I can't take good model photos if I'm not together with her, and I can't go out on the best possible date with her if I break things off with her after our first night together in the studio.

Also, during this latest chapter, I second-guessed every single dialogue choice I made with everyone. But since I wasn't going to go back and redo them all, I just went with what I personally would've done in that scenario.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
One thing bothers me. Bella is young, atractive, smart and ruthless, she could easily find herself some rich shmuck to cater all of her needs. Why she went for old psychopath like Donald? Both Elaine and MC will hate her for that. So why?
I think that's easier said than done. Bella doesn't seem the sort to have a lot of rich schmucks in her social circle. She met Donald through Elaine, and her status as side-piece likely precluded her being introduced to his network. I suspect Bella figures Donald's will is her one shot at earning enough money to live on before she gets too old and ugly to hook another sugar daddy.

Of course I'm assuming her will conditions require that she burn her bridges with the MC and Elaine (because that's how Donald rolls), hence Bella's borderline obsession with securing *something* about the beach house before her secrets come out.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Noticing from conversations that Debbie had scenes in this update and I didn't see them, means I'll have to replay quite much of this. She's my number one girl and I was so mad when Katie cockblocked me from her previously.

I hope we'll see more of Evie in the next update. She gives Debbie some competition for the hottest girl in the game position.

It felt bit cruel to boot Bella out so fast, into the storm. It would have been nicer if there were an option to let her stay the night, (fuck her perhaps) and then kick her out in the morning before she starts looking for residency.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I was like WTF is this shit....is that a bug or maybe WT mod issue?
Apparently it's a bug and also apparently (have not verified it) this was resolved in the latest update. I edited the game files myself back then and fiddled with a few variables (easy to do) and removed a few lines of code to resolve this issue.

RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
This may seen dumb (lol) but I can't seem to start the game from Episode 1. The slider will only start from 2. Tried to start new game and it was the beginning of the second episode. What am I doing wrong?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Noticing from conversations that Debbie had scenes in this update and I didn't see them, means I'll have to replay quite much of this. She's my number one girl and I was so mad when Katie cockblocked me from her previously.

I hope we'll see more of Evie in the next update. She gives Debbie some competition for the hottest girl in the game position.

It felt bit cruel to boot Bella out so fast, into the storm. It would have been nicer if there were an option to let her stay the night, (fuck her perhaps) and then kick her out in the morning before she starts looking for residency.
Totally agree, it's too cruel not to fuck Bella one more time ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I was happily doing Katie/Jenna run, and then all of sudden after the movie night when Katie was dry humping MC Monica jumped out of bathroom in nurse outfit even if I already ended all romantic shit with her way back. Then both girls ended shit with the MC. I was like WTF is this shit....is that a bug or maybe WT mod issue? Anyone else had this?
Was a bug in an old version. Been fixed awhile though. (although if you played after getting it without fixing, your a bit borked).

This may seen dumb (lol) but I can't seem to start the game from Episode 1. The slider will only start from 2. Tried to start new game and it was the beginning of the second episode. What am I doing wrong?
Yeah, the new renpy version broke some strange things we had to track down. Hot-fixed in our patreon version.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that's easier said than done. Bella doesn't seem the sort to have a lot of rich schmucks in her social circle. She met Donald through Elaine, and her status as side-piece likely precluded her being introduced to his network. I suspect Bella figures Donald's will is her one shot at earning enough money to live on before she gets too old and ugly to hook another sugar daddy.

Of course I'm assuming her will conditions require that she burn her bridges with the MC and Elaine (because that's how Donald rolls), hence Bella's borderline obsession with securing *something* about the beach house before her secrets come out.
there are two fairly obsessive behaviors on the third goldigger's part: having risky sex with MC and being able to access the beach house freely

we don't know if she has one condition or 2, but I would say they are related to these behaviors of hers

Reactions: acewinz

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
having risky sex with MC
How do you prove it to lawyers though? maybe instead it's to be pregnant. It would be quite twisted if she has to get pregnant with MC to earn the inheritance, but yeah something the father could do. Though there is not enough time to get pregnant before all is resolved, so I don't think it's a condition.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How do you prove it to lawyers though? maybe instead it's to be pregnant. It would be quite twisted if she has to get pregnant with MC to earn the inheritance, but yeah something the father could do. Though there is not enough time to get pregnant before all is resolved, so I don't think it's a condition.
The bond lasts for 10 years so there is time to wait for a full pregnancy. It cannot be an accident that she is obsessed

Reactions: acewinz and DA22

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
there are two fairly obsessive behaviors on the third goldigger's part: having risky sex with MC and being able to access the beach house freely

we don't know if she has one condition or 2, but I would say they are related to these behaviors of hers
Nah, I think she is on pills, that's Just more effective way to get affection (cause unprotected sex and creampies are what Men really like)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes