felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That was my take on Jo.

The key to me was how they took rejection.

Jo took it with grace.

Bella turned into a banshee.

Hell, even Elaine took rejection better. If you didn't give her the house, explained how she was disappointed that her plan didn't work out, but also took it with grace and dignity. (I restarted that part to give her the house, I just wanted to see how it played put)
Elaine had reached her lowest point when she would kick you out if you did not promise to give her the house, which in its own right was a crazy demand on an orphan boy who still does not know if and how much he would get of his father's inheritance

MC's act of faith was by no means indifferent

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Hi welcome,
You may be right, but unlikely
weather you are able to see the future you don't know for sure what you write here to be facts. if you take the fact that Donald has set it up that everyone in his will is against the others.
Personally, even before this update, my canon play was getting Debbie (still have the manwhore save, obviously). Giving Elaine the house and being friendly neighbour to everyone else. I have private beachfront property, have a car. Reconnected with pseudo family. Fuck whatever Donald is doing. Make sure annually piss on his grave by not caring whatever of his.

I don't see Bella's share or Elaine's share as MCs. Sure we may get their shares by accident but they are not our "inheritance". I don't want my inheritance at the expense of Monica and the girls in the first place. This is not a "fact" thing. It's just a difference of perspective thing.

So now that you know where I am coming from, is it a surprise that I am not really hang up on Bella being backstabbing money chaser? Yeah sure she seems like a bad guy. She still is not Donald level bad guy and MC tolerated that bastard for years without shanking him. Natasha was a horrible person but I didn't go for the revenge. People really turn into vicious bastards when money is involved despite blood relations. So what Bella doing, albeit I don't condone it, is pretty normal. She is just a person, I should live at least a state away from, for me. You boot them out of your life and be done with it.

I just don't see the need for elaborate revenge fantasies for Bella or Jo (purely from MC playthrough perspective).

PS: All that said, I do wish this game has a path where we get to play a money obsessed arsehole just for variety, not a main path but an easter egg path. Where we actively try to uncover the identity of the golddigger and discover Elaine's conditions. Being so much invested in that we wouldn't have time to get familiar with the girls. Donald path of sorts.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Personally, even before this update, my canon play was getting Debbie (still have the manwhore save, obviously). Giving Elaine the house and being friendly neighbour to everyone else. I have private beachfront property, have a car. Reconnected with pseudo family. Fuck whatever Donald is doing. Make sure annually piss on his grave by not caring whatever of his.

Choose who you enjoy that is the best part of the game! we all get to choose these actions. nice you give the house. According to script Mc remembers conversations where Donald and Elaine discussed just that her getting the house. Mc was only doing what was planed by both of them. it is the right thing to do according to the good guy action. I even kept the house to see what would happen spoiler not much changed

I don't see Bella's share or Elaine's share as MCs. Sure we may get their shares by accident but they are not our "inheritance". I don't want my inheritance at the expense of Monica and the girls in the first place. This is not a "fact" thing. It's just a difference of perspective thing.

the Mc is the only one who has received an Inheritance. (the car and 100k and Beach house) the others will not be getting any Inheritance but a disbursement from a trust which by real law and by in game law is a separate entity. they will not if they do not perform as required by the "conditions" they will not receive anything from the trust. and it may be divided or dispersed to the ones or one that does follow the requirements of the Conditions. which is in itself like everyone's money until its not, and money will make people do things others would not especially a true Gold digging Viper. "Bella"

So now that you know where I am coming from, is it a surprise that I am not really hang up on Bella being backstabbing money chaser? Yeah sure she seems like a bad guy. She still is not Donald level bad guy and MC tolerated that bastard for years without shanking him. Natasha was a horrible person but I didn't go for the revenge. People really turn into vicious bastards when money is involved despite blood relations. So what Bella doing, albeit I don't condone it, is pretty normal. She is just a person, I should live at least a state away from, for me. You boot them out of your life and be done with it.

As the final reading has not taken place yet we may not know Donald's true reason behind the Conditions, creating mistrust and chaos in their lives could be MC's dad last ditch effort to show the MC the true world having money can create. or he could be a total douche bag and just doing it for spite we don't truly know yet.

I just don't see the need for elaborate revenge fantasies for Bella or Jo (purely from MC playthrough perspective).

You are right if this is how you play, however the the Dev gives an option here so far or at least a ideal it could happen. but based on how many options the Team writes into the game we may get the option for both here.

PS: All that said, I do wish this game has a path where we get to play a money obsessed arsehole just for variety, not a main path but an easter egg path. Where we actively try to uncover the identity of the golddigger and discover Elaine's conditions. Being so much invested in that we wouldn't have time to get familiar with the girls. Donald path of sorts.

I have tried this it is very hard to only chase the money. You miss a lot of information and it then force's other scenes that would other wise be skipped. should you not pursue a certain person they will still be part of the game example is most obvious Bella and she constantly shows up.

but then I do play as a manwhore most of the time so I want them all all the time. but if I must choose I still on the fence it was Lily but now I'm thinking not just her but I am also a MILF chaser in these games and Elaine is a possible. but she cant have kids? and has anyone become pregnant? so many options before the conclusion happens here's hopping the dev's team shows us a world we can choose to be evil or good. wealthy or poor. surrounded by women or alone or just one. options is all I want and them to keep up the great work.

have fun playing--

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i know, it wasnt quarantined but i wanted to be sure. i downloaded this ver on pg1 with mega there is no 64/32bit .exe file just a WhereTheHeartIs.exe with icon file. in game directory there are subfolders e6--23 should there not also be e1-e5
e1-e5 folders arent separated, it should be all in "images" folder.
regardless, not sure what the issue might be - try to download it and run again, compressed/smaller version perhaps.

Reactions: LionHeart 95

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
e1-e5 folders arent separated, it should be all in "images" folder.
regardless, not sure what the issue might be - try to download it and run again, compressed/smaller version perhaps.
thanks for replying but i think i will give up 4 now and dnload next ver to see if i get the same problem

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hey all. Quick Question. in EP 23 Natasha wrote me about meeting in the Evening but no matter what i try, she always tell me ok you got more time and i dont see her in 23. Is there a way to meet here in 23 and even fuck her or is it just a teaser again? thanks for your Awnser :)
p.s.: if so maybe someone would be so nice and share a save with me for that point pretty pls?

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Hey all. Quick Question. in EP 23 Natasha wrote me about meeting in the Evening but no matter what i try, she always tell me ok you got more time and i dont see her in 23. Is there a way to meet here in 23 and even fuck her or is it just a teaser again? thanks for your Awnser :)
p.s.: if so maybe someone would be so nice and share a save with me for that point pretty pls?
Seems like no matter what, she releases the photos and you don't get to see our ginger demoness this episode.

Reactions: ANUBIS969

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Thanks! And for episode 21 what should I choose?
Did you tell Bella that you slept with Elaine? Yes or No?
Yeah, go for it provided you have a full harem. It's easy to restart each ep if you make a mistake, but they get angry if you lie... The only one you don't want to have relations with is Natasha. The rest is your choice.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes