Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I am pretty new to this game so I haven't gotten that far into my playthrough yet. I've read on here that there won't be any harem ending but has the dev talked about what endings are going to be in the game?

Is it all going to be single-character endings or are there going to be endings with more than one girl? It would be a dream come true if there would be some kind of "keep it in the family" ending where the MC sticks with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It would be a dream come true if there would be something like a "keep it in the family ending" where the MC sticks with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.
The dev has said no incest, so don't expect a 3-some/4-some with any combination of Monica, Katie, and Jenna. Probably the best you can hope for is that one or more of those three know the MC is with the others but accepts it, and the very end of Ep 23 seems to indicate that's at least a possibilty.

• Sad
Reactions: Jellyluve

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I am pretty new to this game so I haven't gotten that far into my playthrough yet. I've read on here that there won't be any harem ending but has the dev talked about what endings are going to be in the game?

Is it all going to be single-character endings or are there going to be endings with more than one girl? It would be a dream come true if there would be something like a "keep it in the family ending" where the MC sticks with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.
No full harem, but there are several poly endings, as in throuples and larger (not many but apparently some), according to the devs. I'm not sure the mom & daughters will be one of those, but there will be some.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
The dev has said no incest, so don't expect a 3-some/4-some with any combination of Monica, Katie, and Jenna. Probably the best you can hope for is that one or more of those three know the MC is with the others but accepts it, and the very end of Ep 23 seems to indicate that's at least a possibilty.
Yeah, it's going to be sad to let 2 of the 3 main girls go (in the end), (in my limited playthrough) Monica, Katie, and Jenna had bad experiences with other people and or douchebag guys. It makes you want to give them all a good and loving relationship (Showing and giving them all the love that they deserve), and Jenna is a cute, shy little mouse that you just want to hold, love, and protect for the rest of her life.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's a good thing that Jenna and Katie are not Monica's natural children and that Donald purposefully messed up their adoption paperwork out of spite so that they are legally unrelated!

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
and Jenna is a cute, shy little mouse
oh you're in for a surprise... :ROFLMAO:

I don't wanna spoil it for you, but while there might be no incest per-se, there is a big chance of a poly path with both sisters... we still don't know how it's gonna play out though. But be warned, it's not easy getting there... I recommend having a healthy amount of saves =P

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh shit i fucked both my sisters ... i think i broke the game :giggle:

Reactions: JJsaint

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
oh shit i fucked both my sisters ... i think i broke the game :giggle:
What he meant is that we probably won't see Jenna & Katie fucking each other, as THAT would be incest... being in a relationship with both and fucking them both separately is still okay.

That said, I'm getting "incest"-ish vibes from Jenna/Kattie =P

A man can dream...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The game would be perfect if dogboy gets loose and fucks every chick, his mom included, and ofc butt-fucking mc as the grand finale... just sayin... *hint hint wink wink*.... *winks harder*
Hm...i would find it more funny if he lives up to his nickname and will get caught redhanded by his mom humping the family dog...would love to see her reaction, being the religious nutjob she is.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jellyluve and Abhai

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
step - sisters .. half sisters .. blood sisters .. no difference :)
They're not his sisters, PERIOD! They're not related... their mother is a friend of his real mother's so no, they're not even step sisters. And no, this game isn't hiding incest behind alternate labels, there is no incest in it other than his fling with his step mom if you choose that route. (edit: and someone pointed out, even she is not his step-mom as she never married his father, so, ZERO incest in this)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes