crommsolas

May 3, 2020
good afternoon everyone im having this issues when i start the game and it repeat after with all the chapters whenever i start a new game, is anyone knows how to fix it please tell me

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
good afternoon everyone im having this issues when i start the game and it repeat after with all the chapters whenever i start a new game, is anyone knows how to fix it please tell me
if you arent using any mods, check bugfix from the OP (the first post on first page here).
also, considering this is a public place, it would be wise to remove any personal information, as those from few screenshots you have posted (users/etc);)

crommsolas

May 3, 2020
if you arent using any mods, check bugfix from the OP (the first post on first page here).
also, considering this is a public place, it would be wise to remove any personal information, as those from few screenshots you have posted (users/etc);)
im not using any mod i installed the walkthrough one and thinking it would be the problem i deleted it and descompresed a clean version of the game, and it keep having the same problem let me check what it is them

pd: thank you for the advice ill delete those screen shots and post just what the problem is!

Reactions: Abhai

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Relationship with Elaine is not incest as well since she and Donald weren't married.
It wouldn't be incest even if they had been married, he shares no blood relationship with her. If there's no direct blood relationship, there's no incest.

Reactions: hawk784563

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
It wouldn't be incest even if they had been married, he shares no blood relationship with her. If there's no direct blood relationship, there's no incest.
If Elaine would be married to Donald AND adopted MC it would be incest no matter lack of bloodbond.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
fapping over an incest (or any other fantasy/game in that regard) hardly endangers humankind in any way.
yet it is prohibited by patreon/paypall:unsure:

on other hand, 90+% of more "disturbing" games, particularly those mass murder killing-spree rpg-games (which even have its tournaments, sponsors etc) are widely accepted, encouraged and promoted by the same or similar platforms/judges(y)

a simple logic would be (if you mix fantasy with reality eventually at the end) - the more people you kill, the better, just dont you dare to fuck your cousins! that would be really bad, and that would likely put an end to this civilization or even worse a humankind! #nukebombsgassesdiseases...hitlermengele...yeswecan!:WeSmart:

yup, there is nothing wrong with this world, no way jose:KEK:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
In which world exist "step incest"? There is no incest in step. Adopting doesn't modify your genes. Those content is clearly allowed at Patreon.
Yes, adoption do not change genes but in many countries such relationships are forbidden. Without legal adoption though everything is fine in most places.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Incest ( ) is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), adoption, or . It is strictly forbidden and considered in most societies, and can lead to an increased risk of in children.

so says wikipedia, that is, if I understand correctly, in the case of a mother-in-law, it is also incest. okay now my question as i played it from 2 years ago it was a patch. Did they phase out incest altogether? I don't want to go through everything looking for an answer.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
okay now my question as i played it from 2 years ago it was a patch. Did they phase out incest altogether? I don't want to go through everything looking for an answer.
This game never contained any incest whatsoever. At one point some incest fan created incest mod which is discontinued now.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So says wikipedia, that is, if I understand correctly, in the case of a mother-in-law, it is also incest.
Wikipedia is never a valid source (though it may provide useful citations which are), but from the legal standpoint, at least in the US, if it's not blood related, it's not incest (usually) - though a few states do include adoption, and at least two that I skimmed through include the step-relationship, which is just frankly weird to me by itself.

Reactions: Cedrog

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Incest ( ) is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), adoption, or . It is strictly forbidden and considered in most societies, and can lead to an increased risk of in children.

so says wikipedia, that is, if I understand correctly, in the case of a mother-in-law, it is also incest. okay now my question as i played it from 2 years ago it was a patch. Did they phase out incest altogether? I don't want to go through everything looking for an answer.

There is no incest because there is no mother-in-laws involved in this. No step mother's in this as his father never married her, and no brother's or sister's involved.

From a biblical standpoint, incest involved brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles and their spouses (step-mother, step-father). Surprisingly, cousins are not considered incest in the Bible. Most prophets etc... married their cousins, that was considered normal and expected to keep the family close and most did not want their son to marry foreign women. Not preaching a sermon here, but if you consider the Bible a good source for "what is incest", that is what it actually says.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yes, adoption do not change genes but in many countries such relationships are forbidden.
Yeah, maybe in some middle age shithole countries but I think even there it's all about blood relationship. On Patreon are some AVN with step siblings. Chasing Sunsets for example.

Reactions: Cedrog
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes