dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hi All,

Just wanted to share an update on episode 24. Things are going reasonably well but we still have a lot of work to do. From a full-time perspective it's just Cell and I at the moment as Ace has some RL stuff going on so he is not getting as much WTHI time in. As per previous updates, I'm not gonna give a specific time estimate just yet as that causes more hassles than it's worth but I will keep you updated once we hit specific milestones (i.e. when we have some scenes 100% complete and have moved to testing stage). If (gun to my head) - I had to give a very, very rough estimate for EP24 release, I would say February but please don't take this as an accurate estimate. The first couple of months are always the worst/slowest because there is a lot of planning / setting up (picking outfits / environments / lighting / mapping out scenes and overall episode flow) so on paper, our progress at the moment would only depress everyone so I won't share. But progress always moves a lot quicker once all the initial set-ups are done and we are well past that phase now and some scenes are really taking shape. I have the rest of this month off from my real job so I'll be dedicated full-time to WTHI (with the exception of taking 24th/25th off for some family time), so I'll be putting in 50-60 hour weeks for the rest of December on WTHI (less than Cell's average :) )

Some teaser images to follow shortly. From a scene / character perspective, here's what's planned for episode 24:

Scenes in progress:

Bella / Jolina / Elaine will all make an appearance and we will finally get complete closure (no more guessing) on everything related to the will conditions and who has been truthful. (Artwork complete)

Wanda & Angel. (Artwork mostly done and writing in progress)

Katie (Lily / Debbie will also make a more-than-brief appearance) (Artwork and writing in progress)

Captain Heart (with some cameos from one or two other people we've met previously) (Artwork complete and writing will be complete in the next two weeks)

Scenes planned but not yet started:

Jenna will make a brief appearance

Monica & Zarah will have a scene.

Thanks,

CG

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020

Hi All,

Just wanted to share an update on episode 24. Things are going reasonably well but we still have a lot of work to do. From a full-time perspective it's just Cell and I at the moment as Ace has some RL stuff going on so he is not getting as much WTHI time in. As per previous updates, I'm not gonna give a specific time estimate just yet as that causes more hassles than it's worth but I will keep you updated once we hit specific milestones (i.e. when we have some scenes 100% complete and have moved to testing stage). If (gun to my head) - I had to give a very, very rough estimate for EP24 release, I would say February but please don't take this as an accurate estimate. The first couple of months are always the worst/slowest because there is a lot of planning / setting up (picking outfits / environments / lighting / mapping out scenes and overall episode flow) so on paper, our progress at the moment would only depress everyone so I won't share. But progress always moves a lot quicker once all the initial set-ups are done and we are well past that phase now and some scenes are really taking shape. I have the rest of this month off from my real job so I'll be dedicated full-time to WTHI (with the exception of taking 24th/25th off for some family time), so I'll be putting in 50-60 hour weeks for the rest of December on WTHI (less than Cell's average :) )

Some teaser images to follow shortly. From a scene / character perspective, here's what's planned for episode 24:

Scenes in progress:

Bella / Jolina / Elaine will all make an appearance and we will finally get complete closure (no more guessing) on everything related to the will conditions and who has been truthful. (Artwork complete)

Katie (Lily / Debbie will also make a more-than-brief appearance) (Artwork and writing in progress)

Captain Heart (with some cameos from one or two other people we've met previously) (Artwork complete and writing will be complete in the next two weeks)

Thanks,

CG
No mention of Natasha. Sucks.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022

Hi All,

Scenes in progress:

Thanks,

CG
Damnnn, wish is was the other way around; Lily / Debbie (Katie makes a brief appearance)

Reactions: matissewan11

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I'm still hopeful that this episode introduces the serial killer (perhaps Theresa) that prunes off the Bella / Elaine / Wanda / Angel / Captain Heart / Zarah branches so that we can properly focus on Monica / Jenna / Katie / Lily / Debbie / Jolina debauchery.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Can someone please tell me which character is the best to be in a serious relationship?
Seriously, I don't think you can go wrong with Katie or Jenna (or Monica if you like MILFs). I would guess that they have the most content. To get ALL the content, you will have to make extensive of the "start at chapter xx" feature, because you can't get all the content in a single run.
Others may have different ideas, and I won't argue with them. This is just my opinion.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I'm guessing if you want a solo LI, most, if not all, of the (pretend) money, *and* also sticking it to your dad's ghost, then Elaine is the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can someone please tell me which character is the best to be in a serious relationship?
For me, the Debbie/Lily threesome. While I could probably handle Lily solo, I wouldn't want to, and Debbie likes the ladies, so I wouldn't want her to ever think I was trying to deny her urges. She could have my MC and the woman she loves, and they will raise beautiful babies together, possibly somewhere along the coast in Spain, where it will be easy to avoid Monica, Katie, and Jenna, who are a threat to my forthcoming fortunes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darthpham

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
too difficult to answer...

let's say if you are interested in a couple relationship, Katie is probably the best option, while if you are interested in MILFs you have to choose between Elaine and Monica

if you are interested in small groups for now there is Lily + Debbie and there are glimpses of Bella + Jolina (which could be eventful as a relationship though) and Wanda + Angel

if you believe in miracles the Lily + Debbie group could further expand

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I love Monica but choosing her, would mean fighting Kate Jenna and also her in that she would know that Mc has been with her daughters.
Choosing Lily or Debbi I would have against Monica Kate and Jenna.
The best solution would be to choose none or choose Elaine although you would have against Bella and Jolina as well as all the others, but this is the optimal choice to have someone and a good part of the will.

Reactions: ramvivat
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes