Tumblingjoint

Sep 23, 2020
Can someone please tell me which character is the best to be in a serious relationship?
As someone who mostly follows the younger four paths (katie/jenna/lily/debbie) any of them are great. Young people finding love in this crazy world of our-- oh fuck it. Lily. Lily is the answer.

Every moment mc is having a conversation with someone other than lily I've now modded every line to the mc saying "where is lily?"

I assume this will result in the mc being sent off to the looney bin, but dammit that's what he cares about.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Reactions: stenctrum

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
When you have sex with Jenna for the first time, does she become pregnant if you cum inside her, if the answer is yes, I'll do that instead of cumming in her ass.

Reactions: hawk784563

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Elaine still can be lying. Until her share of money is not on your bank account, you can't be sure. This game gave me trust issues :HideThePain:

I view them both as a tag team lying duo.
I don't like how the start came across as so positive, that she screwed you and later it come out that you walked away not kicked out.

To be honest I can understand something coming down like that.
With what I've said before stating my views. Even predicting things that came true.
Its hard not to see them both as after something.

Elaine jumps on you way too easy.
Your father dies so jump the son.
That idea alone is just ew.. lol (to me)

Not judging those who like her.
Almost everyone is willing to do questionable things so easily.
I don't blame you for having trust issues with this game at all.

Reactions: Jericho85

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Look up top.
There isn't pregnancy listed above.
So it's just a tease?

Also, in the code there are 3 interesting variables
2 Boolean ones:
JennaPreg
KatiePreg
both are set to True by default
And an Integer:
KatiePreg
Its value is 0 by default

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Ep23 was released about 11 weeks ago. Known mugs have been fixed a while ago. Maybe the main thread hasn't been updated with the fixed version. See this post for a patch to fix the known bugs, but I have no idea if your issue is one of them. If you have any mods installed all bets are off.

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Where the Heart Is [Ep. 23] [CheekyGimp] | F95zone
Yes, that fixed my issues. Thanks. Never crossed my mind that main post could have outdated version of the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Jenny is the only good girl there is, so far to me is the only one that wants you to be happy, and let's face it, she proves it's always the shy girls, and that sinful body is built for pleasure.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So it's just a tease?

2 Boolean ones:
JennaPreg
KatiePreg
And an Integer:
KatiePreg

There's also that cum counter for Lily, which is notable especially after she reveals she's not on the pill.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
So it's just a tease?

2 Boolean ones:
JennaPreg
KatiePreg
And an Integer:
KatiePreg

I just pointed out its not in the game yet.
The problem by going by code and the cum counter is.
Cum counter could just be there for humor nothing really to take seriously.

Code? Maybe there was a plan and it got abandon.
Could have had purpose once and now abandon we wont know, till later.

I never said if there will be or wont be.
Just that its not in the game currently. Hence look at the top.

The only thing that makes me think its possibly coming is when your told up front,
Lily not being on the pill is something that gives credit to it but where is Lily in that code?
If its in the game, it will probably be put in later and with an option of getting them pregnant.

I like the idea of pregnancy happening in this game.
Specially if there isn't warning about it. That's my taste though of liking consequence.
The game does too many twists and turns, which makes me wonder if its not there to mess with us.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just finished my first playthrough with some interesting results:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All jokes aside even without the walkthrough in later chapters I was able to have success with most of the girls. I think that the only relationship I borked was with the clown girl from the carnival when I rejected her during the cooking class. I still don't know how I threaded the needle to keep both Jenna and Katie as long as I did and even though it is up in the air now the extent to which I was able to get them to fool around in the gym (Including letting Jenna watch) Left me optimistic. The cliffhanger with Bella and Jolina being lying lesbians conspiring together makes a lot of sense in hindsight and sets up a great confrontation for next chapter. It also indirectly shows that Katie actually is a really great judge of people LOL. I can't even be mad at them because my MC is a liar and a cheater too. Maybe we are all perfect for each other. I do think that it will be curtains for my MC sooner or later, though, because there are just too many balls up in the air. They all have to come crashing down to earth at some point, right?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
After the movie night, when Monica is in the bathroom and you invite Katie in, it acts like you told Monica to leave if you don't get rid of Katie or suggest a threesome, and it goes to the next day after Katie leaves, because suddenly Monica is not in the bathroom anymore but in the hallway, what's up with that?

That has to be a bug, right? Anyone have a fix for that?

I'm using LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod, if that makes a difference, if it is the cause so you don't lose both ( because I assume that when Monica comes out of the bathroom and sees Katie on top of you, that's what happens).

Edit: I tested it with a non modded version, and that's exactly what happens, for all 3 of them.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I can't wait for the next episode, I wonder what Jolina and Bella want to talk about, they better come up with something good if they don't want to be homeless, especially Bella.

Any estimate on the release date of episode 24?

Reactions: hawk784563
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes