LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I can't wait for the next episode, I wonder what Jolina and Bella want to talk about, they better come up with something good if they don't want to be homeless, especially Bella.

Any estimate on the release date of episode 24?
From CheekyGimp post.....

Unlocked

Hi All,
Just wanted to share an update on episode 24. Things are going reasonably well but we still have a lot of work to do. From a full-time perspective it's just Cell and I at the moment as Ace has some RL stuff going on so he is not getting as much WTHI time in. As per previous updates, I'm not gonna give a specific time estimate just yet as that causes more hassles than it's worth but I will keep you updated once we hit specific milestones (i.e. when we have some scenes 100% complete and have moved to testing stage). If (gun to my head) - I had to give a very, very rough estimate for EP24 release, I would say February but please don't take this as an accurate estimate. The first couple of months are always the worst/slowest because there is a lot of planning / setting up (picking outfits / environments / lighting / mapping out scenes and overall episode flow) so on paper, our progress at the moment would only depress everyone so I won't share. But progress always moves a lot quicker once all the initial set-ups are done and we are well past that phase now and some scenes are really taking shape. I have the rest of this month off from my real job so I'll be dedicated full-time to WTHI (with the exception of taking 24th/25th off for some family time), so I'll be putting in 50-60 hour weeks for the rest of December on WTHI (less than Cell's average :) )

There was more written but this is your answer.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Maybe the question has been asked before, sorry in advance. But is this a harem game, or should I just focus on 1?

I mean with the exclamation mark choices. Cause I want to see all the scenes, but not if everyone hates me in the end :) I find the game unclear, considering some responses from the women in this game. And some are very clear.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe the question has been asked before, sorry in advance. But is this a harem game, or should I just focus on 1?

I mean with the exclamation mark choices. Cause I want to see all the scenes, but not if everyone hates me in the end :) I find the game unclear, considering some responses from the women in this game. And some are very clear.
Well the last time I heard about it the dev said it's not gonna have a harem ending but that was a long time ago maybe it changed since then but I don't think so.
Even though it's not a harem you can still go for all the girls up until a certain point, like you say with the exclamation mark, I think it marks the begining of the end so you should probably make different saves for each girls and even one for a harem just in case. ;)

Reactions: BigLurker

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well the last time I heard about it the dev said it's not gonna have a harem ending but that was a long time ago maybe it changed since then but I don't think so.
Even though it's not a harem you can still go for all the girls up until a certain point, like you say with the exclamation mark, I think it marks the begining of the end so you should probably make different saves for each girls and even one for a harem just in case. ;)
There should be some team up. I imagine Debby + Lily, Angel + Wanda, maybe Jolina + Jenna or Jolina + Bella if compatible, but not harems. At this point it would be more backlash then appreciation if the devs go the harem way after repeating there wouldn't be any.
It would be fun if there were surprise nonsensical team up, like Zarah + Teresa or Natasha + Mabelle (i think it was the name), or maybe Porche + WonderBoobsWoman.

Reactions: Cedrog

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

The devs have insisted the game will not have a full harem, at most it will have smaller groups of specific girls if you play your cards right. That said, they get cagey about the specifics when asked.

My guess is that there will be a lot more sub-harems than we originally expected, and possibly larger ones as well. So trying to get ALL the girls will still fail, but fooling around with all the girls, cutting ties with some of them at the last minute, and keeping the rest will work.

We'll see if I'm right when we reach the end.

Reactions: BigLurker

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
seems like a nice game to me, I just wanted to know, how often does a new update usually come out?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I want to play the game again after years.

If i do Kate + her 2 friends (Debbie/Lily) + Jenna i will get bad ending?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

You cant have both Jenna and Kate, either one or another.
Kate could come together with Deb and Lily, and Jenna with Jolina, as for now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You cant have both Jenna and Kate, either one or another.
Kate could come together with Deb and Lily, and Jenna with Jolina, as for now.
I'm going to disagree. As of right now it seems increasingly plausible you could have both Jenna and Katie; you might have to alternate between them rather than fool around together, and they will remain a legally significant distance apart during any actual sex, but I think it's possible they'd be willing to share. I'm much more skeptical you can include Lily and Debbie in the package as well, but even then I'm still not going to rule it out entirely.

This is what I meant when I said the devs have been cagey about the the details. The last couple episodes have muddied the water significantly in terms of just how restricted the 'mini-harems' will be.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

So far no one knows, but it's likely. I don't think you can even have an ending with Katie + Lily + Debbie.
It's either Debbie + Lily (possible) or Katie + Jenna (very far stretched)
Also, it seems you can have Jenna + Jolie, still in the realm of possibilities, no one can tell for sure, maybe not even the devs at this stage.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm going to disagree. As of right now it seems increasingly plausible you could have both Jenna and Katie; you might have to alternate between them rather than fool around together, and they will remain a legally significant distance apart during any actual sex, but I think it's possible they'd be willing to share. I'm much more skeptical you can include Lily and Debbie in the package as well, but even then I'm still not going to rule it out entirely.

This is what I meant when I said the devs have been cagey about the the details. The last couple episodes have muddied the water significantly in terms of just how restricted the 'mini-harems' will be.
Agreed. Jenna and Katie seems possible completely if this last update had anything to say on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acondo

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

Not a harem game... you can pursue all of them if you want but you WILL eventually get in trouble for doing so... that said, there are several poly paths with different combinations of LIs if you play it smart, but it's not a "gotta catch 'em all" kind of thing.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Why do you guys think Katie is the one who fell the hardest out of any girl? Even if we're talking about just the big three, she put up less of a fight when being romanced. She's the most willing to change her entire persona to accommodate all the prefernces of the main character. Is Katie meant to be the "True" heroine?

Reactions: acondo
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes