Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Agreed. Jenna and Katie seems possible completely if this last update had anything to say on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not so sure that convo went so well lol. Katie was screaming through most of it, Jenna somewhat calmed her down... right up until Katie asked if they've been fucking then shit gets tense again. That's when MC decides to make a strategic retreat.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just Jenna and Katie only. At least, that's what I have in my save. Haven't messed around with anyone but those two.

I'm not so sure that convo went so well lol. Katie was screaming through most of it, Jenna somewhat calmed her down... right up until Katie asked if they've been fucking then shit gets tense again. That's when MC decides to make a strategic retreat.
Well, I'll have to see how it goes next update lol. But it seems promising... :whistle:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
If it could be kept secret, Kate and Jenna's relationship with Monica and Monica's relationship with Kate and Jenna we could hope for a happy ending.
Will that be possible? In no way do I want to reopen the pointless discussion Harem or no Harem so much as the final decision remains with the Cheeky and Ace duo. What I am wondering is: If Elaine is as sincere as many of us think, having her and Monica would not be bad but that is if we can force Bella into a secret agreement to save the entire estate from the will without loss to the three beneficiaries.
Conditions of the will:
- Mc no relationship with Monica Kate and Jenna
must not give the house to Elaine
- Elaine, must get the house from Mc while avoiding any relationship with him
- Bella must succeed in bringing Mc closer with Monica and prevent friendship between Elaine and Mc and I think also get accepted into the beach house, pretending to want the opposite of what she must do .
If I have missed anything, forgive me, but until the reading of the will, these mine as well as others will be only guesses and conjectures.
istockphoto-1408271822-612x612.jpg

Reactions: iilovemilfs

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
If it could be kept secret, Kate and Jenna's relationship with Monica and Monica's relationship with Kate and Jenna we could hope for a happy ending.
Will that be possible? In no way do I want to reopen the pointless discussion Harem or no Harem so much as the final decision remains with the Cheeky and Ace duo. What I am wondering is: If Elaine is as sincere as many of us think, having her and Monica would not be bad but that is if we can force Bella into a secret agreement to save the entire estate from the will without loss to the three beneficiaries.
Conditions of the will:
- Mc no relationship with Monica Kate and Jenna
must not give the house to Elaine
- Elaine, must get the house from Mc while avoiding any relationship with him
- Bella must succeed in bringing Mc closer with Monica and prevent friendship between Elaine and Mc and I think also get accepted into the beach house, pretending to want the opposite of what she must do .
If I have missed anything, forgive me, but until the reading of the will, these mine as well as others will be only guesses and conjectures.
View attachment 2278139
Personally, I never pursued anything with Monica, and I'm not thrilled with Katie or her personality, so it's only Jenna that I would be sad to cut ties with. Also, you're blending multiple wills together; the MC's will only requires he cut all ties to the family for 5 (?) years. Elaine & Bella have the other conditions, but it's not your concern. This is why I have multiple saves; a full harem path, a Debbie & Lily path, and variations of those two with different options regarding Elaine & Bella. I think that will open all options in the end.

Reactions: Jericho85

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What was really weird about Katie who started to get angry it's the fact that at this moment the game seems to forget the fact that depending on your choices you already had a sexy scene with both of them during the training in the fitness room.
In that scene Katie and Jenna talk about you having sex with both of them and Katie was not angainst it, she was thinking about it. So when this time she gets angry and acts as if the fitness scene never happened i was puzzled, i thaught it was an error in the script that forgot to take this choice in consideration.
At this moment there are so many choices, so many routes that it must be a nightmare to handle all possibilities and mistakes happen.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What was really weird about Katie who started to get angry it's the fact that at this moment the game seems to forget the fact that depending on your choices you already had a sexy scene with both of them during the training in the fitness room.
In that scene Katie and Jenna talk about you having sex with both of them and Katie was not angainst it, she was thinking about it. So when this time she gets angry and acts as if the fitness scene never happened i was puzzled, i thaught it was an error in the script that forgot to take this choice in consideration.
At this moment there are so many choices, so many routes that it must be a nightmare to handle all possibilities and mistakes happen.
There is a difference between talking about it as a joke and actually doing it

Reactions: ename144

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I can't wait for the next episode, I wonder what Jolina and Bella want to talk about, they better come up with something good if they don't want to be homeless, especially Bella.

Any estimate on the release date of episode 24?
What they want to talk about !!! They just betrayed you and everybody, Bella is a complete bitch she has no excuses but saying that maybe your dad asked her to do what she did as part of the will.
How the MC could be that stupid to go on with them, maybe Jolina was just helping Bella without knowing what she really wanted to do because they were friends. So Jolina is maybe not completely rotten but Bella better jump out through the window before I really get mad!!!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JJsaint

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So this is a joke !!... really :

View attachment 2279978
In a manner of speaking, yes. The scene is (from Katie's rather myopic perspective) about getting Jenna to back down and admit she could never have what Katie has. It is meant to be all in fun, even if there is a sharp point to it.

Seeing the MC passionately kissing Jenna in earnest is something entirely different.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
The harem grows.....good, the two bitch*s Bella and Joline better have a good explenation for wtf they did if they want to have a place to live in.

Reactions: kcaldw

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Is it just me or do the boob and but size of some of the girls/ladies fluctuate a lot? Esp Jolina? I remember a few time thinking that her boobs all of a sudden looked at least a cup size or two smaller then they would be back to her normal really big size... Just after arriving at the beach house she shows side boob and they are BIG then later in the bikini they are a bunch smaller. She should completely fill out the top and spill out some!

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
On the subject of the direction of the VN, I'm not loving anything of what I'm seeing. At this point this whole thing could be a set-up and he is being played by most everyone. I don't want to think about it but it is playing out that Monica/Zarah could be in on this too! Everyone playing him to keep him off balance! Elaine could be the actual "Good Girl" here and actually be trying to do exactly what she told him(get him his share of the inheritance) in a backhanded way, but still trying to do the right thing. Bella, Jolina, Theresa or someone we haven't seen yet could be "Dizzy". Bella has been to forward/fast pushing forward with her relationship. Jolina has been too understanding esp considering she keeps saying how she's been hurt in the past, and the whole Coffee shop could be completely a smokescreen. I honestly think Theresa is a misdirect. Also, Dizzy could be a group lead by one of the LI's. We know his dad was/is a real piece of work! I wouldn't put it past him for everything to have been set-up before hand for a bunch of this to be to get into MC's head and keep him off balance. Oops, I forgot to include Lily in the group for Dizzy. It's an out there consideration but she is/plays Ditzy a little too well and shows glimpses of true genius.
I'm playing so far with all the LI's mainly because it seemed to be the thing to do on the first playthrough and you get more content. Def not the best choice for a good/happy end. Oh, BTW I haven't finished Chap 23 yet. Up to the day after at the beach and the choice of who to side with - probably choosing a Jo or Bella path. Honestly I think if I had a choice here I'd send them both to a hotel! But that is looking in from the outside! The MC is in the thick of it and can't see the forest for the Bush(or lack there of)[blinded by the T&A]!

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Is it just me or do the boob and but size of some of the girls/ladies fluctuate a lot? Esp Jolina? I remember a few time thinking that her boobs all of a sudden looked at least a cup size or two smaller then they would be back to her normal really big size... Just after arriving at the beach house she shows side boob and they are BIG then later in the bikini they are a bunch smaller. She should completely fill out the top and spill out some!
They look the same size in your screenshots. Do you mean to compare with earlier in the game?

Looking at the screenshots in the OP, she certainly seems to have more volume than here in her bikini. But we’d need to compare frontal to frontal and side to side for a fair comparison.

Last edited:

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
They look the same size in your screenshots. Do you mean to compare with earlier in the game?

Looking at the screenshots in the OP, she certainly seems to have more volume than here in her bikini. But we’d need to compare frontal to frontal and side to side for a fair comparison.
I agree you need to compare melons to melons, lol. Yes these were both from the spot in the story where I decided to make the comment. Both pics are of the small version I mentioned, sorry I didn't provide the appropriate comparison shots. I'll have to work on that and get back to you!

OK, finished with chap 23 now. So I was right about a little but missed the mark on some other things possibly. We still aren't at the end of the story... I'm not sure of how much "spoilers" you are supposed to talk about here so I won't say much. Everything I mentioned before was all speculation. I'm looking forward to what Jo and Bella have to say. They have both been playing with the MC and his feelings from the very start. I knew something wasn't right when Bella showed up immediately after Jo and MC got to the Beach House.

Reactions: Jericho85

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The game would have handled it very differently if you couldn't have them both. Granted, I'm not sure you'll get the dream threesome (cause of fucking patreon), but keeping the sister throuple and getting them both pregnant will be more than enough for me...

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes