Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Hmm... just to recap thus far: Elaine can't be trusted. Bella's a whore who was banging your dad behind her own sister's back. Jolina is clingy with a cute smile and a nice rack, and not much else going for her. Monica is a trainwreck. Katie is a possessive borderline psycho (Dat ass, tho...) Jenna seems only to want you to be happy. The rest are semi useless.

Reactions: camube

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmm... just to recap thus far: Elaine can be trusted. Bella's a whore who was banging your dad behind her own sister's back. Jolina is clingy with a cute smile and a nice rack, and not much else going for her. Monica is a trainwreck. Katie is a possessive borderline psycho (Dat ass, tho...) Jenna seems to be fucked up the most The rest are semi hot.
yup, that should be it(y)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Hmm... just to recap thus far: Elaine can't be trusted. Bella's a whore who was banging your dad behind her own sister's back. Jolina is clingy with a cute smile and a nice rack, and not much else going for her. Monica is a trainwreck. Katie is a possessive borderline psycho (Dat ass, tho...) Jenna seems only to want you to be happy. The rest are semi useless.
Bruh, possessive border line psycho? This sweet Child? LOL
Elaine, Monica - sexy Milfs, can be trusted, not whores, adult mind
Bella, Jolina - Lesbo team, can not be trusted, whores, adult mind
Katie - tomboyish, can be trusted, not a whore, not adult mind
Jenna - sub, can be trusted, not yet a whore, not adult mind
MC - alpha, can not be trusted, Whore, lower mind only

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Teresa and Lily Imo, are the only two girls that seemed genuinely interested in the player that don't threaten his position. Debbie originally isn't really interested in you, she only does because Katie is.

Bob NewHeart

Jun 29, 2018
Game crashed right on startup (Just clicked Start new game)
Here is the markup code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
if persistent.ph_advstart_ep >= 2:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
File "F:\f95zone stuff\Where the Heart Is [Ep. 21] - ep22\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\f95zone stuff\Where the Heart Is [Ep. 21] - ep22\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\f95zone stuff\Where the Heart Is [Ep. 21] - ep22\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Where The Heart Is Ep23
Mon Dec 19 19:10:24 2022
```

Clicked IGNORE multiple times and managed to get to the first screen (enter name of player)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
What do you mean that Elaine can't be trusted? In my opinion she is trustworthy, she said she only want a house and nothing else and kept her word. Elaine never lied to MC about anything
As I posted a page or so back, going a solo Elaine route gets you pretty much all the money from all 3 parties, as it sounds like doing so would make the gold digger fail their requirements and Elaine would give you all of her share.

All for the low price of letting her have the house that you would still be fully welcome in. As well as her bed.

MC's dad's plan would then have fully backfired, because in trying to prevent MC from running to one MILF (Monica), he instead made it possible for him to turn to a different MILF (Elaine).

And with Elaine becoming sexually awakened in the process, after years of basically being repressed, I would say in this scenario, MC's dad's plan was a complete failure. Lol

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
As I posted a page or so back, going a solo Elaine route gets you pretty much all the money from all 3 parties, as it sounds like doing so would make the gold digger fail their requirements and Elaine would give you all of her share.

All for the low price of letting her have the house that you would still be fully welcome in. As well as her bed.

MC's dad's plan would then have fully backfired, because in trying to prevent MC from running to one MILF (Monica), he instead made it possible for him to turn to a different MILF (Elaine).

And with Elaine becoming sexually awakened in the process, after years of basically being repressed, I would say in this scenario, MC's dad's plan was a complete failure. Lol
I know all of that and everything you said shows that Elaine can be trusted. Throbzilla on the other hand said that she can't be
so I asked him why he thinks that

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um how about you can't trust Jolina, she knew about Bella before you meet her.

Reactions: The D0n

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Elaine still can be lying. Until her share of money is not on your bank account, you can't be sure. This game gave me trust issues :HideThePain:
My exact thought as well. I think the only things that Elaine said in that final ep23 scene that we can trust are the things that can be corroborated, such as where the name "Dizzy" came from. But nearly all of the bombs dropped in that dialogue were all straight from her point of view, such as how she told MC she gave him the money. He could open that folder and find out it was a lie. She could have even lied about not sending the email or who's voice was on the other side of those phonecalls (she'd be aware they sound the same too, so she could shift blame).

The biggest thing that doesn't add up for me about Elaine is why such a sweet and innocent woman would stay with a vindictive man, who keeps mistresses and allegedly abuses her and orders her to be rude to MC 24/7 right up until the moment the Will money is at stake... Unless the sweet and innocent part is just an act and she really is after the Dad's money.

So we'll see. I still distrust all three of them. I think they're all connivers and I think Donald's assessment of the sisters is probably correct.

I still gave Elaine the House and let Joline and Bella stay in the beach house because I'm a big softy. They're probably going to dick MC out of all the money, but I'm not on any of their paths so fuck em. Jenna and Lily solo runs are the only two that interest me.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Elaine still can be lying. Until her share of money is not on your bank account, you can't be sure. This game gave me trust issues :HideThePain:
While anything could happen before the end, I don't think that is likely:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I'm inclined to believe Elaine is on the level.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
My exact thought as well. I think the only things that Elaine said in that final ep23 scene that we can trust are the things that can be corroborated, such as where the name "Dizzy" came from. But nearly all of the bombs dropped in that dialogue were all straight from her point of view, such as how she told MC she gave him the money. He could open that folder and find out it was a lie. She could have even lied about not sending the email or who's voice was on the other side of those phonecalls (she'd be aware they sound the same too, so she could shift blame).

The biggest thing that doesn't add up for me about Elaine is why such a sweet and innocent woman would stay with a vindictive man, who keeps mistresses and allegedly abuses her and orders her to be rude to MC 24/7 right up until the moment the Will money is at stake... Unless the sweet and innocent part is just an act and she really is after the Dad's money.

So we'll see. I still distrust all three of them. I think they're all connivers and I think Donald's assessment of the sisters is probably correct.

I still gave Elaine the House and let Joline and Bella stay in the beach house because I'm a big softy. They're probably going to dick MC out of all the money, but I'm not on any of their paths so fuck em. Jenna and Lily solo runs are the only two that interest me.
There is no motive for her to promise the money and then not follow through. She asked for the house, and got it. At no point did the MC expect her to give him her share of the money in exchange, she offered it of her own accord.

You'd have to be a comical level of petty to do something like that for nothing more than "to see the look on their face when I double cross them, mwuhahaha!"

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
What do you mean that Elaine can't be trusted? In my opinion she is trustworthy, she said she only want a house and nothing else and kept her word. Elaine never lied to MC about anything
She was manipulated into lying about how she always felt about MC. A pattern like that doesn't just suddenly break because the original manipulator (asshole daddy) dies. She could very well still be lying to him, and we have no proof YET of any shred of sincerity about any damn thing from her. Until I'm proven wrong by the writing, I'm still sticking with the "Elaine is a fucking con artist" opinion.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Again, she has no motive.

At the very least, by the end of the the most recent chapter, nothing she says or does would try to manipulate MC to lose his share so that she gains in.

Even if you do the scene without giving her the house, she is disappointed, but what she says is largely the same.

Compare her to Bella if you offer to pay for a hotel room.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes