MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
So, I've been using the search function a long while and I got nothing, so I ask:
Has anyone else noticed a bug where despite MC preparing the rooftop date with Katie and leaving the comedy event with Katie and on good terms, the scene is skipped?

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
well i think i fucked up, i tried to court everyone and ended up losing katie, jenna and lily and debbie, i rejected bella but jolina is still with me and also elaine so far, i think jolina will reject me once she finds out about the other women i've been with while seeing her and elaine will too, i still got monica and zarah but i think in chapter 25 they both will reject me because they will find out about jenna and katie and monica will hate me for being with jenna and katie while seeing her and zarha will hate me for hurting monica, so i guess it would be a good idea to start over, i didn't know this game wasn't a harem game until it was too late, it just had wishful thinking , now i know.:cry:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well i think i fucked up, i tried to court everyone and ended up losing katie, jenna and lily and debbie, i rejected bella but jolina is still with me and also elaine so far, i think jolina will reject me once she finds out about the other women i've been with while seeing her and elaine will too, i still got monica and zarah but i think in chapter 25 they both will reject me because they will find out about jenna and katie and monica will hate me for being with jenna and katie while seeing her and zarha will hate me for hurting monica, so i guess it would be a good idea to start over, i didn't know this game wasn't a harem game until it was too late, it just had wishful thinking , now i know.:cry:
Don't worry....least you still have the beach house right?....Right?....Guys?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Hey I wouldn't worry about it ;)
I'm in a similar situation with baby mama drama so the break up was coming either way.
At this point I'm trying to collect as much cash as possible so I will sign those papers after Monica dumps me.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Is it going to take a year.for this update also?
The Dev has declared they are not working on the new episode until they haven't finished the redo of Season 1 in order to sell it on Steam.

The post from Patreon has been pasted here some pages back.

Currently latest update on Patreon is the one of 20 November 2023 and it talks about the redo.

So the work on Ep 25 is not started yet.

While I also would like to have EP 25 and Epilogue as soon as possible to unravel the story, I get that this is a work and that the Dev has to make money out of his work, so polishing Season 1 to get a proper economic return from its sale in Steam is a sensible decision.

I would rather wait for a good written finale, than having a rushed one.

---

My personal guess (based on nothing but feelings - don't take it as an estimate based on some knowledge, because I don't have any) is that the redo won't be finished before mid 2024.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
eh, I'm sure he'll be at least writing some of the last chapter... which is gonna be massive considering all the paths he has to do an ending for... while he waits on the remake renders.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was really afraid I would never see the 24th chapter, too many negative events had overlapped. Now for the 25th I will have a little more patience

Reactions: Triple OG

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I know it sucks, but they really need to put out the remake ASAP... I'd rather wait a whole year if it means they get to at least make some money and being able to finish it... I mean, it's not like final chapters always go smoothly, anyways...

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
eh, I'm sure he'll be at least writing some of the last chapter... which is gonna be massive considering all the paths he has to do an ending for... while he waits on the remake renders.
Yes, probably he is also thinking about the plot development, but - at least I guess - more in the creative process of inventing the main concepts of the plot and not coding the actual script with all dialogues, variable check for branching, etc.

Since, as per latest pieces of news that I was able to read here, I think that the remake is not just a matter of batch substituting old renderings with new ones, but also some improvements in the code are planned.

So the Dev said that all the coding and art efforts will be spent on the remake until it's done.

---

Of course, inspiration comes when it want to come, and I'm sure that if some good ideas come to his mind he will surely write them down, but more as note for future development than as actual Ren'Py source code.

At least that's how I interpret what the Dev wrote about the roadmap for the next few months.

I could be wrong, of course

Reactions: CheekyGimp

hunter22

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone knows how to avoid getting Bella pregnant without shutting her down early completely?

I'm (almost) sure it can be done, b/c I overwrote a save I had with only Jenna preg by end of ep24, but no idea how to recreate it!

Reactions: RK - Milf

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to avoid getting Bella pregnant without shutting her down early completely?

I'm (almost) sure it can be done, b/c I overwrote a save I had with only Jenna preg by end of ep24, but no idea how to recreate it!
not 100% sure but I think the lewd scene in the garage will always be a creampie ending so you need to skip that one.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Been working on some angles with this and Jolene and Jenna are obvious choices, BUT, I also found that during movie night, if you play it right, Jenna is also okay with her sister Katie and you, so long as you're honest with her... so that three of them right there. Not sure how that will go, but been playing with those three anyhow.
I tried a solo route, a completely solo route, with Monica - it was really hard to do. Some routes are not meant to be solo really.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes