Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Apparently it's a whole other level of fraught difficulty. :rolleyes: :coffee:
Kinda makes you wonder how some folk actually manage to get out of bed and dress themselves in a morning doesn't it,...never mind actually hold down jobs and shit. Blows my mind.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I do ask because I can't find the answer and from what I know, having doubts, asking and wanting to know is human. And if I wanted NTR, I wouldn't have tags against it on my profile, because I don't like it and never did.
I've seen people hide behind that before. But either way, a little tip for you:
Look at the tags and then look at the episode/update number. If it's past the .10 and there's no tag for that shit, 98% chance you're safe.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, I took a look at the tags and tried to find out more, but as I didn't find anything I decided to ask, as many devs talk about future tags, so I just asked a simple question.
I think it's alot easier to use a simple search and if you dont find a answer just take a risk if it looks like a game you might like since you can always drop said game. Even if you have a hard NO stance on NTR

I understand you dont like that content but personally I don't mind if there is or isnt NTR in any game as what matters is the story or the characters to me but I dont play these for lewds either. It wont stop me from playing a potentially good game. Ive seen a few games that have a good story but would of missed out on a enjoyable game if I was being as skeptical as you especially if it was optional. just my 2 cents that I felt like sharing.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, I took a look at the tags and tried to find out more, but as I didn't find anything I decided to ask, as many devs talk about future tags, so I just asked a simple question.
The exact same question you ask, repeatedly, in every thread you go to.

Just search "NTR" or "Netorare" in threads in future. It'll save you infinitely more time to actually find the answer for yourself.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR and SHARING (MMF )content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Isn't it stupid of you to mention in every game "is there an NTR or not?" Just read the comment here or find out in the tags or developer note rather than write nonsense every time. I myself am not a fan of ntr, but in order to hate the genre so much, have to be able to do it... Travolta is at a loss.gif

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Play it and find out, quit being LAZY! I personally hope there's MORE NTR, we need MORE OF IT IN GAMES and I will be asking devs to have it every time I see a stupid post from people like you, from now on! :cool:

Editing my signature to ask for more NTR. :p I think we all should do that in fact. ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys, there was a gallery unlocker for the game right? is it still available?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes