keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I tried to keep the Monica path a true solo route and found that I could not "discourage" the other routes/LIs without being nasty (no neutral choice) and causing an end of game. I had to be nice and give indications to other LIs that I was interested in order not to have a sudden game over. Not complaining - just a curious observation.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I tried to keep the Monica path a true solo route and found that I could not "discourage" the other routes/LIs without being nasty (no neutral choice) and causing an end of game. I had to be nice and give indications to other LIs that I was interested in order not to have a sudden game over. Not complaining - just a curious observation.
That is a valid complaint actually.

The opposite is true as well. Monica was flirting with you, her daughters were all flirting with you, so when you have sex with all of them, they get angry... I can't figure them out! THEY started it!! ;) :p

If you play your cards right, you can get Jolene and Jenna to be okay, and I even got Jenna to agree to her sister and you as well. So definitely sticking with Jenna.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So does Debbie's solo. Also same with Zarah's solo. Hell, Zarah's was the longest with nothing. It was so long, I thought she had been removed from the game.
Debbie and Zarah are clearly secondary 'girls'

Monica belongs to the main group, but is one step behind

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Debbie and Zarah are clearly secondary 'girls'

Monica belongs to the main group, but is one step behind
Actually, if you ask Cheeky, he'll tell you that they're all main girls. Only ones that aren't were Wanda, the chick who played the succubus and her sister, the woman who was a superhero and the one at the carnival. Wanda was made a main girl somewhere a long the line. But the original mains were:
Monica, Zarah, Elaine, Katie, Jenna, Bella, Jolene and Angel. Debbie and Lily were added a bit later. Then he started adding in more. Wanda led the pack as the first addin(Or maybe that was the other crazy bitch?). As for Zarah, she was always meant to be a main, but most of the patrons hated her for some reason and was relegated to the back burner.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually, if you ask Cheeky, he'll tell you that they're all main girls. Only ones that aren't were Wanda, the chick who played the succubus and her sister, the woman who was a superhero and the one at the carnival. Wanda was made a main girl somewhere a long the line. But the original mains were:
Monica, Zarah, Elaine, Katie, Jenna, Bella, Jolene and Angel. Debbie and Lily were added a bit later. Then he started adding in more. Wanda led the pack as the first addin. As for Zarah, she was always meant to be a main, but most of the patrons hated her for some reason and was relegated to the back burner.
they are all Main Girls in the sense that they have a path and an ending, but the difference between the family group and Bella and the rest of the girls is obvious

Debbie and Lily (my favourite) in terms of content are an accompaniment to Katie

Wanda and Angel are a micro-world that only occasionally crossed paths

and so are the others

Monica notwithstanding belonging to the heart of the story has had rather long pauses

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
they are all Main Girls in the sense that they have a path and an ending, but the difference between the family group and Bella and the rest of the girls is obvious

Debbie and Lily (my favourite) in terms of content are an accompaniment to Katie

Wanda and Angel are a micro-world that only occasionally crossed paths

and so are the others

Monica notwithstanding belonging to the heart of the story has had rather long pauses
First off:

First sentence of second paragraph is written wrong.
It should be:
Monica, Zarah, Katie and Jenna. Angel and Bella were added about the same time. Then came(Well, not sure on timeline on this, but it might've been Elaine next or maybe Jo, Debbie and Lilly around the same time.

Very true. But the family group was never going to be the 'Be All End All'. I had been a long time patron from ep4(Or maybe ep5? I've forgotten now.) till ep15 and a lot was said by CheekyGimp back then and I'm sure since then, things could've changed. I'm sure he can clarify any mistakes I've made in my comments.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
[...] As for Zarah, she was always meant to be a main, but most of the patrons hated her for some reason and was relegated to the back burner.
Probably because in her first appearance her face wasn't exactly goodlooking (she looked like an older version of the crackhead hooker in Breaking Bad - not only "not beautiful", but suggesting some hard-drug related health issue) and her hitting on MC was at the limit of harassment (suggesting that hard drug abuse damaged also her behaviour not only her looks)... :HideThePain:

Last edited:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Probably because in her first appearance her face wasnt exactly goodlooking (she looked like an older version of the crackhead hooker in Breaking Bad - not only "not beautiful", but suggesting some hard-drug related health issue) and her hitting on MC was at the limit of harassment...
If you say so. I thought she was hot and so did a few other people. She was my first choice. Then she was ousted by a patron vote. Not enough votes to matter in that poll though.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
If you say so. I thought she was hot and so did a few other people. She was my first choice. Then she was ousted by a patron vote. Not enough votes to matter in that poll though.
Tastes are personal, I'm not arguing that.

You wrote "for some reason", so I was just pointing out what that reason could probably be, in my opinion. Not that I'm expecting you to share that opinion, of course. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As for Zarah, she was always meant to be a main, but most of the patrons hated her for some reason and was relegated to the back burner.
id like to throw my hat in and say why I don't like her either. I didn't like her appearance at all she was a bit scary looking to me but she looks way better now and heard that is going to be her new look in the rework. I would be willing to give her path a try in the rework if I didn't have a bigger issue with her. My main issue with her is also why I don't like Debbie expect Zarah is way worst about it. I dont like how forward she is but what makes her worst to me from what I can recall she gets mad if you say no and also gets a bit pushy I think as well if you say no. At least Debbie is able to let ago when the MC says no and is a fun character.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Tastes are personal, I'm not arguing that.

You wrote "for some reason", so I was just pointing out what that reason could probably be, in my opinion. Not that I'm expecting you to share that opinion, of course. :)
I just remember that a lot of people were talking shit. I didn't pay much attention to their reasonings. Then some of the people who voted to take her out(I don't really remember the exact reason of the poll, there even voted on her looks and making her look like an old lady with short hair and I was beyond frustrated with the shit and didn't pay much attention), didn't stay patrons for much longer. Oh well, it's just how the ball bounces sometimes.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I didn't like her appearance at all she was a bit scary looking to me but she looks way better now and heard that is going to be her new look in the rework.
Funny you should say that, she looks almost the same now as she did in the beginning. Cheeky just updated her asset to a new version.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just remember that a lot of people were talking shit. I didn't pay much attention to their reasonings. Then some of the people who voted to take her out(I don't really remember the exact reason of the poll, there even voted on her looks and making her look like an old lady with short hair and I was beyond frustrated with the shit and didn't pay much attention), didn't stay patrons for much longer. Oh well, it's just how the ball bounces sometimes.
It's because her model was truly horrendous and the fact that you literally had to tell her to go and fuck herself to stop her from trying to rape you.

Both were horendous and were noted by the devs as such. One of their very few mistakes.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
It's because her model was truly horrendous and the fact that you literally had to tell her to go and fuck herself to stop her from trying to rape you.

Both were horendous and were noted by the devs as such. One of their very few mistakes.
When she was made, it was only Cheeky, Ace and the others came later. Ace came at the end of ep15, after I had already dropped me patronage. Then there were others that came and went over the years.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Funny you should say that, she looks almost the same now as she did in the beginning. Cheeky just updated her asset to a new version.
really had no idea i never compared I just know she looks more HD and presentable now then before to me. But honestly appearance don't matter much to me. Appearance only matters to me at the start when I don't know any characters yet, when making a decision of which LI to get to know first if given a choice between 2. It's everything else about her character that I stated above is what I have an issue with.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
really had no idea i never compared I just know she looks more HD and presentable now then before to me. But honestly appearance don't matter much to me. Appearance only matters to me at the start when I don't know any characters yet, when making a decision of which LI to get to know first if given a choice between 2. It's everything else about her character that I stated above is what I have an issue with.
Yeah. I understand that. I didn't like Monica, or Jenna at the start. Katie wasn't bad though. The thing about Zarah I didn't like, was her nose and hair back then. Her hair was always all over the place, but that nose, well, it was bad. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes