Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
well, you can always try and switch renpy video-renderers.
Press Shift + G, change default renderer from a few options there. Restart the game and hope for the best.
Good luck!

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
It's not about being entitled. It's about fixing critical problems to earn patreon support.

Imagine you really like something, but it makes a catastrophic mistake that could've been easily rectified, and STILL appease 100% of the userbase, wouldn't you do it and get free $$$, with no one getting upset? lol Think about it. You add a fix that please potential new customers, while not upsetting your existing patreons in anyway. IT'S A NO BRAINER.
Damn, you whine more than Chateau St Michelle and Columbia Crest combined! Want cheese with that whine?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really excited for the steam release guys.
I plan on starting the whole game again.

Has Cheeky mentioned anything about achievements?
I hope there isn't one for playing all routes that would take a while.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm really excited for the steam release guys.
I plan on starting the whole game again.

Has Cheeky mentioned anything about achievements?
I hope there isn't one for playing all routes that would take a while.
No mention that I know of.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There will certainly have achievements as every other game on Steam. And you don't have to collect them all

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This might surprise you.
But my main playthrough is a Katie loyal run.
She is so beautiful & Sweet.
It doesn't actually heh....

My main and first save is a Lily solo. Katie grates me too much (had a gf like her once...maybe that's why)...even telling her to chill and calm down...she still annoying (though the roof scene with her is very romantic to be fair).

Reactions: Maxus_mudo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It doesn't actually heh....

My main and first save is a Lily solo. Katie grates me too much (had a gf like her once...maybe that's why)...even telling her to chill and calm down...she still annoying (though the roof scene with her is very romantic to be fair).
I loved that scene
I wanted to jump through my laptop & give Katie lots of hugs & kisses.
And make love to her all night of course.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Has anyone have a list of the possible endings with the LI's. I have looked back and I've seen a few but would be interested in the definitive list so to speak. Thanks.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Has anyone have a list of the possible endings with the LI's. I have looked back and I've seen a few but would be interested in the definitive list so to speak. Thanks.
Whut?

We don't know what the endings are going to be. What are you on about? Or do you mean a list of LI's that will have endings?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes