Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
All the official LI's will have endings (and their combinations). Whether girls like Natasha will have one or not remains to be seen.
Nat and Wanda also have endings. Same with Debbie.
Are only Natasha and Mabel the official side girls?
No. There's Porshe's sister. Not Porshe or Mabel though. As far as I know. Not sure about superhero chick though. Would be nice if CheekyGimp maybe could give us an official answer though.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are only Natasha and Mabel the official side girls?
I think so (not 100%) along with Porsche/Evie & Scarlet. Cheeky not confirmed if they will get any kind of ending (I'm hoping they do, at least Natasha if not the others). I believe last I read that Angel & Wanda are now both classed as main LI's so should get a proper (somewhat) ending.

This is a little like Bare Witness in that given how many ending combinations there are (15+), along with the upcoming Steam rework release, we could be waiting a while unfortunately if they decide to complete everything in one go, rather than an 'ending' per update.

They have long been official LI's. Nat not been confirmed to my knowledge (when I asked Cheeky).

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

No. There's Porshe's sister. Not Porshe or Mabel though. As far as I know. Not sure about superhero chick though. Would be nice if CheekyGimp maybe could give us an official answer though.
You are right, I forgot the last 4 entries taking it for granted. Evie, Porsche, older Lily and "Scarlett"

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think so (not 100%) along with Porsche/Evie & Scarlet. Cheeky not confirmed if they will get any kind of ending (I'm hoping they do, at least Natasha if not the others). I believe last I read that Angel & Wanda are now both classed as main LI's so should get a proper (somewhat) ending.

This is a little like Bare Witness in that given how many ending combinations there are (15+), along with the upcoming Steam rework release, we could be waiting a while unfortunately if they decide to complete everything in one go, rather than an 'ending' per update.

They have long been official LI's. Nat not been confirmed to my knowledge (when I asked Cheeky).
Well, that final scene with Nat when she asks to speak with you alone, kind of seals the deal. But I could be wrong. As for Wanda, she was, at one time only supposed to be a package deal with Angel. Also, Zarah now has her solo ending.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, that final scene with Nat when she asks to speak with you alone, kind of seals the deal. But I could be wrong. As for Wanda, she was, at one time only supposed to be a package deal with Angel. Also, Zarah now has her solo ending.
Correct (and I so hope she does, she actually one of my fave girls on all 3 of her paths, slightly diff dialogue changes)...but when I asked, Cheeky declined to confirm whether she (Nat) would get her own ending. Also correct on Wanda and yes she is a main LI now of her own right. Zarah I couldn't care less about either way lol.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are a LOT of strands to finish up with the other girls... so I don't foresee Evie, Porsche, older Lily (her name is Bubbles) and "Scarlett" having their own endings. Way, way down the line after everything is finished, they might get their own single scene standalone epilogue (if there's interest).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There are a LOT of strands to finish up with the other girls... so I don't foresee Evie, Porsche, older Lily (her name is Bubbles) and "Scarlett" having their own endings. Way, way down the line after everything is finished, they might get their own single scene standalone epilogue (if there's interest).
Just make one big single Harem ending.........

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Perhaps rather than single scene ending you could make DLC or 2?

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
I'm really excited for the steam release guys.
I plan on starting the whole game again.

Has Cheeky mentioned anything about achievements?
I hope there isn't one for playing all routes that would take a while.
Will it run on the steam deck?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes