ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Probably a day after Hell has frozen over..........
which with the current climate change may be any day now........
No shit. It's currently 28F(-2C) here and the snow has been fallin since yesterday.
-8 Here in Great Falls Montana.
I think this is still warmer than the polar vortex of 2021 - we're going to have 20s in SE Texas overnight Monday/Tuesday, but the average is still about 10 degrees warmer than 2021 and not as long lasting (at least if Dave is right). 'Tis the climate cycle. A little bit of solar storm here, a little bit of orbital wobble there, then you get some swings. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, well Vikings are made for that. That's like a nice Spring day for y'all. :ROFLMAO:
If they liked that stuff, they wouldn't have gone a-viking. "This is too damn cold! The growing season is too short! Why the hell did our ancestors settle here! Let's get on boats and find warmer places with longer growing seasons. The north of France looks okay. All that stuff way West is almost as cold as it is here. Now, on around into the Med!"

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
So what happened if you decided to creampie Jena last time? Impregnation content soon?
Dogboy and Teresa cut the baby from her womb, Jenna dies, and MC embarks on a dark path of revenge. Moral of the story: avoid pregnancy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
-17C Sweden
We had that here in Skåne last week, -44C in the north :)

Yeah, well Vikings are made for that. That's like a nice Spring day for y'all. :ROFLMAO:
Fuck that! Then I'm no viking that's for damn sure :)

It was 30F in Phoenix last night, and if you've been here in July, you know it's hell, so what you're saying is: we get the harem ending tomorrow.
I have, several times actually, it was toasty :)

Guys...I think what Cheeky really meant was that he gets the harem and cucks us all :sneaky:
THAT BASTARD!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Won't be, I read the tags. Many other dev's do the same thing, throw a plethera of women at the MC and yank all but one or two away from the MC. Some dev's are like your first girlfriend that always left you with blue balls.
Pssst... all the way through Ep 23, if you made all of the right choices, you keep all of the girls. At the end of Ep 24, again, if you make the right choices, you can still have all the girls except 2. Only Ep 25 remains and I would not bet that it will "yank all but one or two away from the MC" regardless of which girls you choose.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes