Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pssst... all the way through Ep 23, if you made all of the right choices, you keep all of the girls. At the end of Ep 24, again, if you make the right choices, you can still have all the girls except 2. Only Ep 25 remains and I would not bet that it will "yank all but one or two away from the MC" regardless of which girls you choose.
hmmmm...you might be on something there...though you are just a tad wrong...
the real reason why "mc still has all the girls except 2" in ep24, is because the big gangbang is planned for ep25 -mc will be a bitch for all those chicks. hopefully you are into pegging with some virgin (mc) assess...so pssst, for real, do not reveal that secret just yet;);)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My Mc is defiantly going to lose all his money come the ending on my 2nd save. As I am too trusting and forgiving and despite everything I still somehow like Bella 2nd or 3rd best ( cant decide) despite everything. I just couldn't get into the other LI that much for w/e reason. At least he won't get fucked on my Jenna save. Granted I still need to do a Debbie and Lilly save. I heard Lilly is great but I something about her dialogue bugs me so I'm saving her and Debbie for a replay probably when the steam rework is out.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My Mc is defiantly going to lose all his money come the ending on my 2nd save. As I am too trusting and forgiving and despite everything I still somehow like Bella 2nd or 3rd best ( cant decide) despite everything. I just couldn't get into the other LI that much for w/e reason. At least he won't get fucked on my Jenna save. Granted I still need to do a Debbie and Lilly save. I heard Lilly is great but I something about her dialogue bugs me so I'm saving her and Debbie for a replay probably when the steam rework is out.
Dude....Lily is best girl...period!

As for Bella, yeah I actually still do like her and to be fair, while incredibly misguided, she did what she did for the MC at the end of the day, best intentions and all that, she just completely fucked it up and it got completely out of control. She could have just come clean with the MC and Elaine. Still have 4 different saves for her though. Love save with her where forgive her, none love save where forgive her but will get my revenge and a LI save and noin-LI save for her where don't forgive her period.

However, as I posted the other day....perfect way to get all of the money and have whatever Li you want. Remember, whoever fails, their share of the money goes back into the pot to be shared. Elaine gives you her entitlement if you give her the house, Jolina at the beach house makes Bella fail. Her third goes back into the pot and goes to Jolina (& Elaine) instead, who gives it you regardless of her LI status...as long as she moves into the beach house (though shame she fucks off forever if not your LI afterwards). You fail if you pick Monica/Katie/Jenna..or stay in touch with them. That money goes back into the pot...and gets split between Elaine and Jolina (Elaine for completing her requirements, Jolina for getting Bella's share as she on list of beach house and Bella isn not).

Following that plan...you get all the money...Elaine gets to keep her house, you have the beach house and whatever LI(s) you want. Win!

Last edited:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
When is the next update for this game due
I would guess December 2024.

I would be happy if it was October 2024.

I don't think September 2024 or earlier is feasible due to the redoing of first season to be completed before development of Episode 25 begins.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would guess December 2024.

I would be happy if it was October 2024.

I don't think September 2024 or earlier is feasible due to the redoing of first season to be completed before development of Episode 25 begins.
depends on when the Steam version comes out, if it comes out in the spring then a Chapter 25 in the summer/fall would be conceivable.

otherwise not before winter, as you say

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will it run on the steam deck?
I'm honestly not sure about the steam deck thing or achievements, etc. This game is a nightmare for keeping track of pathing, etc., so it'll break my soul if I have to do ALL of that steam extras too. How important is this stuff to players?

Reactions: Feyd

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You all keep forgetting...the...main LI...of all VN's...past, present and future! Damn you all...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp She better damn well have an ending!
With the cold weather that was mentioned above... I think we can all guess her ending. Has anyone checked on her recently? Neighbours have reported her mail building up over Christmas.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Every time someone asks, Cheekygimp kicks a kitten and a puppy into a blender and delays release by an hour... At this rate, it'll come out in 2026.
At my current rate, any time someone BREATHES, the game gets delayed by an hour. Feels like I'm running a marathon on a treadmill, but we are trying. Making progress...but fuck me there is so much to keep on top of. Spent two days on a single animation last week. And still fucked it up! And that sex scene alone has 5 animations! :( :(

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm honestly not sure about the steam deck thing or achievements, etc. This game is a nightmare for keeping track of pathing, etc., so it'll break my soul if I have to do ALL of that steam extras too. How important is this stuff to players?
For me I wouldn't say achievements are important but I do like them even if I rarely go out my way to get them but something about getting the pop up I like. So it would be nice to have but not worth it if it's to much of a headache to add.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
At my current rate, any time someone BREATHES, the game gets delayed by an hour. Feels like I'm running a marathon on a treadmill, but we are trying. Making progress...but fuck me there is so much to keep on top of. Spent two days on a single animation last week. And still fucked it up! And that sex scene alone has 5 animations! :( :(
Considering how many episodes are behind us, and there is also a rework ahead, I understand you... difficult things, especially for the script and for animation development. the main thing is don't give up, good luck! (y)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pssst... all the way through Ep 23, if you made all of the right choices, you keep all of the girls. At the end of Ep 24, again, if you make the right choices, you can still have all the girls except 2. Only Ep 25 remains and I would not bet that it will "yank all but one or two away from the MC" regardless of which girls you choose.
I endorse this message. After all this effort, can't have too much more yanking in the final episode (other than the self-indiced yanking kind)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not very important imho. But you do have all the lil whiners who...

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes